What will Crunchyrolls top 2017 anime be?

What will Crunchyrolls top 2017 anime be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Yokio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

called the cops

Made in Abyss

Jackie Chan

>the Chad TERRAFORMARS REVENGE

What's the point of advertising to someone who will be gone tomorrow?

That gif gives me large nostalgia
R.I.P SZS
Still hoping for a fourth season...

Fujos have taken over my country.

Fuck off, Crunchyshill.

SNK 2
Boruto
Bnha 2
Maid dragon
Konosuba 2
Fate apocrypha
Eromanga
Souma3
Inuyashiki
Mahoutsukai
Black clover
Rokudenashi
Recreators
Made in Abyss
Owarimonogatari
Classroom of the elite
Gamers
Kakegurui
Ballroom

Ao no exorcist

Poland confirmed gay

Good thrid of those shows aren't even on crunchy.

Fuck off, advertising your piece of garbage service that will get killed by Amazon and Netflix anyway.

I HOPE THE CR NIGGERS GET KILLED by the Netflix and Amazon giants.

The Netflix thread that was shitting on CR got deleted quickly so this one better get deleted fast as well.

Manga is really repetitive vol 10-12+, we got all the best parts.

Bnha season 2 will take the top

>Vietnam, Pinoy, Laos, Poland and Hungary likes Yuri on Ice
LoL

> that Arab, North Africa and South Africa likes Twin Star Excorcist
I confused

This chart just a joke anyway. Since it's only showing little amount of anime viewer.

>shilling a dying service
Better start promoting Netflix and Amazon instead.

Italy confirmed best European country.

Better make a top for Amazon and Netflix, CR have been getting the shitty scraps.

CR need to find Investor or Selling them to Big company. There's no way they're gonna fight Netflix and Amazon.

>AT&T
They're fucked.

underrated

How do you even tell who gets what? And why would you care?

Reminder that CR got ties with AT&T.
And funimation is now part of sony pictures. And thus. Aniplex.

MiA, Considering it was a huge success.

How is Western Sahara different than Morocco, if all their internet goes through the latter, so it should be indistinguishable for both countries? Or is it going via Mauritania now?

I keep misreading it as Missing in Action, and then I keep complimenting myself because that's actually a somewhat appropriate title for the series.

Netflix is shit. It it only for the people Who can afford it. Not sure about Amazon.
CR is still free streaming. For now.

You can get free rips of all of them on the internet.
>free streaming
Dog turds are free too.

The only place that has any discussion is fucking Africa.
Good job crunchytards.

I see.. well it won't be long before Netflix is grapping more anime trough studio's.

Look at this shill. Implying anyone would stream in 360p with cancerous ads every 5 minutes on CR's cancerous service wthich still hasn't even implemented a fucking HTML5 player, they still use flash. Kill yourself you shill.

>Ecuador and Salvador have better taste than the entire Americas (Guyanas/Suriname doesn't count, t. France)

Truly living a illelusional life Heh?

Nice try you fucker, everything I said there is true, including your shill shit face.

Take a example of neo yokio. You don't wanna have more nip-america stuff like that? No?

Based Mozambique.

Kill yourself nigger, that was produced for another different network that eventually gave up on airing it and Netflix proceeded to pick it up themselves.

Not the mention that kim got great taste 2.
He like terra formars

Also to add, Neflix had nothing to do with producing it.

Guess again what I am. user.

>Haiti likes Berserk
I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Just kill yourself along with your dying shit stain Crunchyshit pile of trash.

Wikipedia says otherwise

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Yokio

Free streaming doesn't mean good. Netflix expensive because that how they produce money also netflix not only about anime they also have other content. Also i suspect netflix doesn't really get suspect from investment making their own anime.

They not going expand outside USA and EU from they plan now making their exclusive anime content. The one that get baited watching their "Exclusive" is Normies. Another reason because expensive.

>Doesn't use CR.
Guess again, salty user.

What a fucking retard.

From that same Wiki page. Kill yourself you mobile posting scum.

Neo Yokio was originally announced, without title, at Production I.G.'s panel at Anime Expo in 2015.[2] The series was originally intended to run as part of Fox's Animation Domination High-Def late night block, which had just transitioned from the Fox network to sister cable network FXX earlier that year. No further details about the series were announced in the months following, and Animation Domination High-Def ceased operations in 2016. On September 7, 2017, Netflix announced they had acquired the unaired Neo Yokio series to stream on their service, labeling it as a Netflix Original Series. The series' first season streamed on September 22, 2017.

>Normies

This user gets it.
That is why I ain't gonna watch VEG. 2 much kyoanus and normies on Netflix.

>Twin Star Exorcist popular in South Africa
not even surprised, fucking popular in the cons here

Holy shit kill yourselves instead, please, go back at least from wherever you fucking came from.

Any worthy Benio cosplay?

they better left that series for death. 2 much toxic. Ow wait..

Please never come back to Sup Forums

Don't mind me. I just have my own facts.

Better read some history about anime. Warning. It gets kinda, edgy.

Nah nah, no real cosplays of it (a lot of One Piece, Overwatch and other videogames though), but they had this computer set up where peeps could upload and copy anime series from and to their hard drives, lots of teens and barely 20 year olds had it on theirs.

*I mean they doen't get profit

Also Anime is not profitable if you selling it as BD/DVD or streaming. Merchandise is more profitable. That's why Japan publisher only produce anime as a Advertisment for their LN, game or manga. Atleast in Japan. What Netfix doing now just testing the Market. Japanese Studio doesn't care since they only get paid wheter it's Fail or Success.

>Iceland pulling through like that
Mob Psycho 100 wasn't my favorite but it damn well sure beats the fuck out of ReZero.

> What Netfix doing now just testing the Market. Japanese Studio doesn't care since they only get paid wheter it's Fail or Success.

So when ever a studio makes something Netflix gets blamed for it, okay...

Japanese Studio doesn't care wheter netflix success or not selling their anime in the US.

>impressed my sakuga more than story telling

very nice, user

The story in Re:Zero sucked though.

Probably should mark that Yuri on Ice is unavailable in Arab-language countries?

This is a good thing, Rychu.

Same as Albania. Do you see a link there.

>Iranians confirmed for edgelords

It's the new Berserk though

There are computers in Africa?

Yes, there are.

>Berserk 2016
The worst European country, you mean.

yeah, like 6 or 7 of them

There are computers?

nope, they're watching on iPads

>most popular anime is an isekai

Somalia may be a living hell but at least they have good taste

Absolutely nice
Pimp bugs are where it's at

Why is Chad watching Terraformers?

not that I think any of these are good, but they are popular:

I expect Black clover, Fate/apo(thanks to FGO), juni taisen(or h/w you spell it) and re:creators to all show up.

Twin Stars Exorcist. Wtf in my country everyone pirates anime.

>cruncyroll has anal wall when any countries except murica/canada can't watch it
>chart about anime from all over the world
?

Fuck off and take those turds with you. Even CR and Funi looks like a decent companies in comparison.

Fuck off, Crunchyroll shill

>lol
Fuck off