UQ Holder episode 11

I think the episode starts in a couple hours. We're almost done.

Other urls found in this thread:

uqholder.jp/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man the popularity of this series really tanked huh.

Anime got hit by the Negima curse, so the manga fans...

Think that Asuna will show up in this episode?

Karin is for breeding sex

Eva is my wife.

Can't Akamatsu just do one decent anime? Fuck.

Wow absolutely dead. Yikes.

>That Kirie
My sides.

Delet.

love these things

>[HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 11 [720p].mkv

At last.

any stitches from that version then?

retard who only watched this anime here, how come the brown girl didn't look old when she wasn't a ghost or a robot?

Magic

so they included the dog boy in the flashback, but the didn't have the time to have more episode arcs for the ghost boy to befriend Tota? I really wish that they make a reboot anime series for Negima to follow more plot wise to the manga like with FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

>I really wish that they make a reboot anime series for Negima to follow more plot wise to the manga like with FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
You know Ken approved of this right?

It's his best anime...

She is a Mazoku, a Demon.

This show would be so much better without all the negima shit.

Why does Yue not look a day older than her Detective Yue epilogue self?

Probably because she became immortal along with her friend.

Next episode the fight will end a few minutes in and then they'll bumrush Negima's ending.

THE END

Just imagine if they put in the loli race or the Dana arc. Barf.

What happened to Negi's mom?

>start the episode
>have to pause right away because
HOLY FUCK NODAKAS ASS
What the fuck has she been eating and where has she hid that phat as fuck butt? My god.

That still doesn't mean she's human.

>UQshitters still in denial that Negima stuff is the only thing keeping this shitshow afloat
KEK
E
K

Eva said she's supposed to have died.
Maybe it's not really her?

This adaptation is a literal "FUCK YOU" to the manga readers. I seriously can't believe they're getting away with this piece of garbage.

>Maybe it's not really her?
It's her.

Was Cutlass always this stacked?

Everyone in that group (aside from Negi and probably Sanders) is supposed to be dead. Probably just some Mage of the Beginning BS magic or something.

I don't think the manga has actually explained that yet though.

Based Asuna.

So who is the 3rd person Eva loved? Nagi, Negi, and who? Tota?

Rakan has a shapely ass too.

Technically speaking it was Touta first, then Nagi, and then she finally fell in love with Negi.

It's implied the reason she fell in love with Nagi was because he reminded her of Touta. But her love for Negi was completely unrelated due to the obvious personality differences.

At least that was the breakdown last time I checked.

I'm not sure how you got that from my post. The loli race should've been a huge tipoff.

As most anime are. Japan isn't willing to take risks with series that aren't popular.

Wait, how does Eva know Touta first? Is there some time travel shit involved?

>Negimafags still this delusional

I'll let you in on a secret, user. When Negima gained more presence in UQ you know what happened to sales? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Yes, anime skipped it but it's what the OAD covers.

He traveled back in time to see an Eva that may or may not be this one considering theres like 3 or 4 Evas in Negima since Ken is a fucking hack and Time Travel making parallel worlds makes everything a clusterfuck.

I haven't watched beyond the first 2 episodes yet. Have the gone anime original ending?

Can't add to what never existed. That loli race was tremendous though, right?

Yes.
>Everyone in that group (aside from Negi and probably Sanders) is supposed to be dead.
Rakan is a Hellas, they age slowly.
>Tota?
Yes.

Read the manga dude. The anime is a disgrace. They skipped tons of cool moments, based Santa and the Dana arc.

The Dana arc was nothing special but I agree about Santa. Only so much you can fit into 12 episodes.

>She'll never ask you to lick her feet
Why live

>They skipped tons of cool moments,
I got nothing

You just know Yue is tapping it every single night.

Episode 12 synopsis up
uqholder.jp/story/

I really liked this arc because Touta became more compelling to me and because Kitty was cute as fuck. Dana is awesome too.

>Omae wa mou shindeiru

Does he have enough oxygen in his body?

>Does he have enough oxygen in his body?
Ippo BTFO!

Why is this series cursed? Do the people footing the bill specifically tell the studio to deliberately fuck everything up every time?

This time it's Ken's fault since he is part of the anime staff in charge of series composition.

UQ holder manga has always done poorly, the fact it got an anime was suprising.
>Bad tank sales
>Does so poorly it got bumped to a monthly magazine
Before the anime I had literally never seen a thread about it on 2chan. Hell Negima STILL gets more fanart than UQ Holder.

There were big threads when Ken decided to actually explain what the fuck happened at the end of Negima.

>UQ holder manga has always done poorly
No it didn't. Sales have not been outstanding but it has never done poorly.
>Before the anime I had literally never seen a thread about it on 2chan.
And this is where I understood that you are just a nostalgiafag.

I think Japan just doesn't like series longer than 12 eps anymore.

Picked the fuck up.

Do you use the loli race as a comeback for anyone who doesn't suck Negima's dick? Every thread.

I was hyped for this until I saw that Hakamatsu basically turned it into a big commercial for the manga. They condensed too much material just to get all the way to the Negi circlejerk which is unironically the worst part of UQ. They skipped based Santa's arc which is unforgivable.

It's easily the worst part of the series and honestly things went pretty sour after Santas arc and the constant Kirie\Touta focus. I don't think it's a coincidence that the last two chapters were some of the better ones in awhile.

So the anime completely cuts out all references to Touta liking Eva romantically, then suddenly it comes out this ep? Odd decision.

The race was the only good arc in this entire shitty manga.

Enough of this meme it went to monthly because it was doing bad. Ken himself explained the reasons for going monthly.

This is what every Negifaggot says because it completely negates their delusional shitty ship. The Dana arc was absolutely fine and a lot better than most of the new shit they added in the anime.

Reminder that this is stale years old meme by an autistic Negishitter who can't let go of his dead series. UQ was doing okay enough to survive well before and after all the Negima shit got shoved into the series. Ironically, the sales haven't increased at all since Akamatsu appended Negima to the title of the manga.

The manga has been going back and forth between Touta and Eva for a while now. Now it's been pushing Kirei like mad for whatever reason. I'm assuming Karin will be the next one to get shilled until it eventually goes through the whole harem and back to the only girl that Touta allegedly is in love with which is Eva.

At this point nobody really knows what Akamatsu will do since I don't think he knows himself. I just want to see Eva have a happy ending for once.

I'm not arguing against that, just tired of this idiot shitposting that anyone unhappy with the Negima focus loved the loli race.

>People still defending the hack Akamatsu
>When he literally forgot Nagi was married
How is there still doubt that he just shits out whatever on a page without thinking at this point?

I thought I'm the only one who's watching this anime. wtf
Then again I don't get why is it so unpopular with all that waifufaggotry on Sup Forums

It did? Fucking kek, what a mess of an adaptation.

But they added Mizore and Shinobu!!!

>Santa's arc
Who?

Wrong artist, that's the hajime no ippo artist

Because it got advertised as a sequel not many people bothered to try it, and it's not a good adaptation of the manga so it's not even that hype for mangafags. The result is dead threads and little to no discussion.

What? Kirie is unbearable, Mizore is an afterthought and Shinobu is just there.

unfortunately with the re-arrange of story arcs in the anime the tota-kuromaru date never happened.

What's funny is that they do even less in the anime, you could remove them and nothing would change. It was really just so Ken could fill his harem episode quota.

Apparently the guidebook revealed proto Mizore was originally the heroine. Now it just feels like Ken didn't want to scrap her so he put her in but she has nothing to do.

Basically this. They aren't even eye candy.

Did they skip the magic yuri granddaugthers?

You could remove literally every girl but Kirie who is only needed for her dues ex suicide and the story would be unchanged.

Its like people whining about skipping Santas arc, the arc was awful and he himself somehow manages to be less relevant than the rest of the irrelevant immortals

Yes.

Worst anime adaption in history.

The arc was great. Kirie is the fucking cancer killing this series.

Well thankfully it looks like Ken is finally giving the forgotten UQ members spotlight now that Negima is out of the picture. Negima turned them all into walking reaction faces for a while there.