PLEASE

Prove me wrong.

Gun ownership = Social Slavery

Attached: WellPol.jpg (1156x804, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/797509
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-social-policy/article/institutional-racism-and-ethnic-inequalities-an-expanded-multilevel-framework/CC0299D0168307C7F6ED1FD891D74245
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00064246.1975.11413782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many times have you checked to make sure your wallet was still in your pocket after passing a nigger?

niggers = crime slavery

If you don't own a gun you won't be a slave, I guess

Gun control now, the strong will reign! Respect the natural order!

Attached: RWDSknife.jpg (2448x2448, 1.36M)

That's funny. Just the other day I cut some nigger off and he was coming up behind me real close yelling and shit. Wasn't worried at all, since if he tried to attack me he would've caught .45 point blank to the chest.

The left always projects man. They're the ones that are so subhuman they want to kill someone simply for cutting them off in traffic, and they're the ones who are afraid of their own shadow. Leftism is slavery.

Lastly, it's continually amazing how their entire argument format is to take the exact opposite of the truth, and state it as though it were an unarguable fact.

TLDR
>freedom is slavery
the post

That is called the "nigger tax" actually

Disarming equally has the advantage of reducing gun violence and removing so much terror from the national psyche. American culture is so used to living in terror that we don’t even name it for what it is. Terrorism, of course, is another form of slavery.

>passing a nigger
nigga, I cross the street if there is a nigger in my path

Attached: 1499056490175.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Just like the disarming of South Africa?

Hardly any crime at all in South Africa..

Pic related it is (you)

Attached: 1520966108210.jpg (1024x998, 95K)

I agree, now the weak must bend the knee or face my wrath.

In other news having a penis is rape.

The over-representation of African Americans in crime statistics is the direct result of overarching systematic institutional racism.
>niggers = crime slavery
No.

Attached: 1506657831602.gif (645x773, 9K)

>FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
welcome to 1984, us bongs will be your guides

fiat currency = social slavery

equal access to fun gun = all are created equal

>Disarming equally has the advantage of reducing gun violence and removing so much terror from the national psyche.
good idea, let's apply to the military and police first

they are the number 1 cause of terror the world over

The disarming of the general populous in South Africa is not contributing to it's current state of affairs, you uneducated plebeian.

why do you attack the second amendment? is it because you want money from gun sales?

>Freedom is slavery

1984 was a little late in getting here.

Attached: 1522150009649.jpg (807x453, 104K)

The weak should fear the strong!

Attached: Op'smom,sis,andme.jpg (610x611, 75K)

The slaves have become the masters

But how come niggers are over represented in crime statistics in literally every country on earth?

Worry more about women taking half my shit, I could recover from a gunshot wound faster than divorce.

I have never worried that someone was going to kill me in a road rage incident because that is incredibly unlikely

I haven't flinched at the sound of gunfire since I was in elementary school.

I have never "lost someone to gun violence", as it happens I'm white and in my 30's so the likelihood that anyone I know will be shot and killed is virtually zero.

Prove it

Guns should be able to vote and hold office!

You posted this yesterday

Yes, letting niggers be in charge did..see Rhodesia

Proofs?

the propagation of international institutionalized racism; it is one of the most pressing problems facing humanity today. To disagree, is to disagree with reality.

You have already proven yourself to be a moron. No need to go on.

>How many times have you
Literally never to any of these

It isnt racist that niggers are protohumans that lack impulse control and tend to be more violent. That is just science my man.

i think that being polite in fear of being shoot is at least something when mad niggers and leftist running wild.

Gun control = Totalitarianism

The first thing I think of when these things are mentioned is criminal gangs. They don’t give a fuck about laws, they will own guns no matter what.

>You have already proven yourself to be a moron. No need to go on.

that's not an argument.

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

Never once in my life. Not even while in the worst of ghettos.

any "studies" that purport this (false) correlation are tainted with institutional racism, the conclusions are, therefore, invalid.

Nice act. You are just like a real leftist

[Citation needed]

I am starting to think you yourself are a subhuman nigger

>gun ownership equals slavery
Which is exactly why the government should have control of the guns.

When I was younger I used love pulling over if someone was being a dick on the road and start shit, but then I started thinking about the fact that it just takes one asshole with a pistol and its over. The threat of a gun made me a more calm and collected person

I don't have those fears because I own a gun and am prepared to defend myself.

But then again, I grew up around niggers & spics so I'm used to gunfire. Shit, a guy got shot at the gas station across the street from my house when I was like 16 or so.

Institutional racism doesn't exist.

I have plenty more.

>jstor.org/stable/797509
>cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-social-policy/article/institutional-racism-and-ethnic-inequalities-an-expanded-multilevel-framework/CC0299D0168307C7F6ED1FD891D74245
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00064246.1975.11413782

>systematic institutional racism
Very true, and, to all the racists, this can be proven. Why can't you find Wakanda on any maps? CHECKMATE, RACISTS!

You've never been to a real ghetto if you had no fear of getting shot.

Please provide an argument, otherwise I will ignore you, much like you sad, sad parents did.

>The over-representation of African Americans in crime statistics is the direct result of overarching systematic institutional racism.
The over-representation of African Americans in crime videos is the direct result of overarching systematic institutional racism.

fixed it for you, because you know, the fact they are fucking savages by nature wouldn't have any bearing on why 79% or crime and assault videos taken are of niggers doing it.
Same as the over representation of jews being behind 90% of the degeneracy in western civilization and 78% of convicted pedophiles.

das racism

Attached: Church going niggers.webm (720x480, 2.64M)

>I dont like all these rebuttals, im just gonna throw around words like "institutionalized" and "systematic" then say everything is invalid cause its racist. Haha, checkmate conservashits.

Pffffff
>I’m scared
Grow up pussy and stop drinking soy faggot

To insult based on character is to admit a lack of argument.

Name a law white people benefit from that blacks don't.

Now name one blacks benefit from that blacks have that whites don't.

Weird considering blacks have more yet our country is institutionaly racist?

Oh let me apply to Uni and lose despite getting 20 marks more than a nignog.

>gun equals slavery
>so does anything else that puts you in a position of power by that logic
>like money
OP secret commie?

historically speaking, gun ownership is entwined with actual slavery. Americans addiction to gun ownership is rooted in inequality and terrorism. We don’t have to live like this.

Is black on black violence also institutional racism? And I'm not just talking about in America. Please reference the murder rates in black only countries which show their violent tendencies vs homogenous white societies

>not an argument

Attached: 1510696854554.png (500x583, 110K)

You trust your government too much.

Attached: 765486545463.png (629x480, 291K)

It is too difficult to just STOP BULLYing the autstic kid?

>historically speaking, gun ownership is entwined with actual slavery.
still is, blacks in South Carolina cannot legally own a firearm

why don't you faggot dems do something about that? you're supposed to protect the rights of your voters including the rights of blacks to legally hold rifles

>It is too difficult to just STOP BULLYing the autstic kid?
thats against FBI policy

He's a Jew.

>"gun ownership is slavery therefore racist so we need the government to control the guns"

>"Trump is a fascist"

>"The government is institutionaly racist"

Pick ONE of these statements.

You can't believe in all 3, they're contradictory.

>black on black violence also institutional racism?
Yes, yes it is; that should show just how far systematic and institutionalized racism has progressed in modern day America.

>Cutting people off
There's your problem.

Even blacks are racist against blacks?

How many times have you done something awful to a person and been worried they might react negatively to you?
JESUS CHRIST. WITH ALL THIS THREAT OF VIOLENCE I CAN'T EVEN GO AROUND BEING AN ASSHOLE ANYMORE

None of that is peer reviewed.

>Accidentally
Do they not teach people how to drive in America?
They would have failed you here just for implying you don't have awareness of other cars position..

Attached: 1515378666623.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

It doesn't matter
I've come to believe that humans can only operate effectively of they have a noticeable amount of cognitive dissonance, it seems inescapable.

"Yeah even the biggest democratic supporters who vote based entirely on social values and disregard economic values are racist towards themselves despite us indoctrinating them for years to ONLY care about race."

Fuck off commie.

What about in all black countries?

>that should show just how far systematic and institutionalized racism has progressed in modern day America.
thanks to those formidable democratic institutions, the KKK and the FBI

There's no point in arguing with you. You're a brainwashed retard. A hundred different anons could show you every infographic, statistic, and study that suggests niggers are more prone to violence and crime and you would simply say "Institutionalized racism blah blah blah thats invalid blah blah fucking white male blah". There's no point in arguing with you, much better just to make fun of you and point out how retarded you are.

>"Haha your point doesn't matter I'm not going to explain why just say I have inconsistent thoughts, which implies I'm bad at holding an argument that's solid, undermining my own argument"

You sure showed me.

If you're paying attention while driving you won't accidentally cut someone off. Of course the pic isn't really talking about accidentally it's talking about "accidentally". That rudefag is scared that others are going to get violent in response to his shitty asshole driving because he secretly harbors ill intent to his fellow man. These authoritarian so called liberals show their true colors with their calls for a steel fisted nanny state

niggers face unprecedented crime in their own countries. In fact when they move in and take over, they greatly reduce the quality of life. See South Africa.

Please detail this 'propogation of international racism' is the problem. To me it sounds like an excuse to deflect all the problem from yourself and blame it on some international boogie man.

BTW every African I have ever met in Japan and Korea and were sketchy as fuck.

Which is highly problematic for all those ghetto niggers who have guns.........

Being worse off proves that you are oppressed

Being better of proves you are an oppressor

Asians and Jews are generally better of than whites

Jews and Asians are oppressing white Americans

STILL not an argument.
Perhaps you just can not formulate a coherent sentence positing your stance. COLOR ME SURPRISED.

Attached: 23533.jpg (541x800, 58K)

Guns were not banned

>BTW every African I have ever met in Japan and Korea and were sketchy as fuck.
nice anecdotal evidence you have there.

Well, Hitler did also put every able bodied man into a military force and gave them all government issued firearms.

>can't understand
>claims to be colored
I mean, no need to be redundant.

When dealing with a population that small that's all you're going to find.

"I have ever met"

Requesting anecdotal evidence from a personal encounter?
Yikes.

>you should give up your rights bc I'm a bitch nigga
I must say, one of the weaker arguments I've heard, and you guys have some real stinkers. Remember the kids with sticks argument? Lol

Idk I did it on purpose. There was a stopped car in the turn lane and I needed to get over, he saw me and tried to speed up but I cut in anyway and he chimped out.

Of course its not an argument you dumb fuckin shit, cant you read? I said there's no point in arguing with you. Why would that be an argument? Christ almighty.

Organizations experience an effect called the Iron Law of Oligarchy, which states that as the size of an organization linearly increases, the cost of operating that organization exponentially increases. What this means is that when you have a supermassive centralized organization such as the United States Government, or their sub-organization the DMV, the cost of operation is going to be outrageous. Also, because politicians and state-run organizations have guaranteed income through taxation, inflation, incarceration, and confiscation, there is no actual competition to threaten market failure on these organizations. What this leads to, in the case of the DMV or almost any US government agency, is a massive organization which is extremely expensive to operate yet produces next to nothing in market/social value. It's easier to not work than to work, and if you don't have to work to feed your kids then why would you work at all? Government internal regulatory bodies work the same way, so you don't even have any beurocratic oversight.
The US Government is too big. The US itself is too big. We are not a nation of like-minded, culturally unified, or even genetically unified peoples.

Attached: 1504780489689.png (1440x810, 3.52M)

but even legislating gun laws will achieve nothing, If America demographically becomes less white and more nigger the gun crime will still increase. See Brazil.

Attached: 1519967435967.png (618x640, 32K)

You are not making any arguments yourself. You are incoherently rambling about institutionalized racism and international institutionalized racism with no explanation or ontology to your results. You have not laid out any argument explaining yourself in any way and keep deflecting. So make your point clear and source it (the burden is on you because you put forth the claim) so that we can have discourse.

If you cannot do that, I suggest we all take a page from Jordan Peterson and stop talking to people that will not listen.

Attached: waifu basics.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Lol having to always worry about police response time is basically slavery. No one can protect you’re family better than yourself.

You find no point in arguing with me, because you have no argument AGAINST what I am saying.

Attached: 1519164857971.png (408x450, 34K)

Slaves are forced into slavery. Unless you’re a convicted felon or adjudicated as mentally ill, no one is forcing you not to own a gun. You are free to make that decision for yourself, slaves are not. Gun ownership is not slavery.

Slaves can't own guns. Jesus christ these niggers have to always bring it back to slavery.

Look I know you enjoy making spam threads shill, but can you at least switch up the sentences?

>So make your point clear and source it
I have already done both.
Please revisit my above posts.

Your argument isn't good or interesting. Sorry, user. I'm glad you like it thou :^)