Attached: Capture.jpg (915x502, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBmgmWIc6g
4stats.io
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comments disabled

mother fuckers

Kevin is a strawman, and he only lives in hypothetical and exaggerated situations.
Prove me wrong.

THIS MEANS WE ARE WINNING!!!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

the only reason to make this kind of video, is cause they are scared!!!!!!! :)

this

Also, do you realize OP is the fat bitch of the video trying to promote his (not misgendering him) shitty song?

>the video that kevin didn't like
youtube.com/watch?v=CiBmgmWIc6g

That was as the Spaniards say “el terriblé”

"we"

This looks so fucking gay that I'm not even going to watch it.

What a time to be alive.... I belong to a group of sinister trolls, collectively making The Hacker Known as Sup Forums at the same time being called Russian bots by the media now this...

Is Sup Forums too mainstream ? Or is the mainstream soo bad and full of censorship and happy feelings crap that so many come to Sup Forums ?

Attached: 3059_135068129530.jpg (800x532, 81K)

>Because he likes to quote Rick and Morty verbatim

Like all feminist content. Attacking a kids channel because its indoctrinating kids with leftist bullshit is perfectly fine

Sup Forums is pretty mainstream.

Attached: ac211dd6-f743-4835-b08e-6dbb91beea94.png (627x256, 18K)

Sup Forums I'm dissapointed. two ugly SJW feminazis turn on fake smiles and moral superiority, make a super shitty "song" video and you all are pissing your pants?
da fug is wrong with you? act like the men. gas the kikes, impale SJWs, decapitations galore. fuck should I care about those brain dead nunormies?

that was a burn for those fags that watch Richard and mortimer

nice I guess

They forgot to mention Carol is a transwoman

using internet to tell people internet is crap ... case dismiss OP is fag SAGE go back to reppit

Attached: 20110215-213704-918379_0.jpg (700x503, 44K)

Ross probably did ok in school, mildly exercised, saved money, he owes his nations prosperity due to past generation of his countrymen working hard for it

Stevie is poorly educated or uneducated maybe her society does not regard women to be any better than animals, their culture is probable inferior to that of Ross

Its not privilege its culture some people have it some don't

Attached: 15104334-portrait-of-young-student-man-writing-on-a-notebook-at-university.jpg (1300x1127, 112K)

Wait isnt this a kids channel? Are they actually leading kids to this site? Fucking retards they have no idea what they are doing

post video on social site doesnt allow comments....wow

Trust me, I get it.
Being white doesn't automatically teleport you into the upper class. You still have to work.
Sure, your parents might be richer, you might have gone to a better school. It might be a little easier. But the way these people talk about privilege is so detached from actual reality..

Sup Forums is the most posted on board of Sup Forums.\

4stats.io

It goes, at least as of right now:

Pol
vg
B
V
A
Int
Tv
R9k
Mu
Co
Biz
TG
Trash

Im shocked at how high Biz, MU, and trash are.

Lads. Look at the like to dislike ratio. Nothing to worry about.

/biz/ got there because of cryptoboom

that opens up a whole other line of questions, like would kids exposed to this site benefit in the long run? Would it help raise young people who are redpilled and actually know how to fix society?

They severely overestimated the IQ level of Sup Forums

i bet these chicks never got banged in their entire life

Attached: dd769a44-b623-46bf-ae1d-a834040ec9cf.jpg (139x164, 3K)

That video feels like propaganda, telling us to be like sheep and be happy or we are the enemy.

So are the video producers.
Double doubles have been checked, friendo.

oh fuck, I just got btfo

Burger, your pic doesn’t demonstrate that Sup Forums is mainstream. It just shows the keywords used to get to this site.

can´t wait for the rhymed response to this

Yes I know but while I was on alexa I thought that box was pretty funny

>stop doing wrongthink
>you are a loser unless you believe my stupid bullshit

sage in options field

I unironically liked this video.

Who >Kevin here

Dude just shut the fuck up already

Fuck off newfagoot di den leddit

I'm glad they haven't realized that using misshapen blobby uglies and defective odd looking minorities to attack us is a win every time.
You can tell a lot by someone's enemies and when someone's enemies look like the people you already don't like, you start to think the people they're attacking might have a point.

SICK BEATS YOOOO!

I love how these disgusting human beings are calling anyone else losers.
Like, kids are still halfway there to be conditioned so they still have intrinsic values like race and beauty.
Ugly dykes are ironically pushing youth towards the right. Another case of the left eating itself.

> y-you're not allowed to disagree with us
> otherwise you're an insecure loser
> let us brainwash children in peace

America, do your thing...

they are saying that people are posting on 4chn.
WTF? I'm a russian bot

underrated
I'm pretty sure fixing society and this place are rather anthetical things

antithetical* fugg

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

make them take it down or I'll track them down and decapitate them with my bokken

Attached: Killary killed.png (872x598, 503K)

>omg it's just a kids video
yeah that's the point dipshits

That was the most pathetic, moronic and unintelligent song I have ever listened to.
I have no idea how such creatures could be this retarded, one sided and hypocritical, claiming to know the world or a story, when they can't keep singing about a topic. This was clearly targeted propaganda to make young males having opinions online feel bad for having those opinions, or even a hobby.
But this wasn't even well thought out, you could clearly see the immaturity coming from how they are, they seemed to think they understood some important thing about others online, but cannot even know why people do anything they said Kevin did. Even if they were targeting a small audience of children, it wouldn't make any sense to point them towards what they think is evil and bad, without showing anything bad about it, all this propaganda does is make everyone cringe but the 30 year old cat ladies that share videos of dogs and download recipes from a food blog.
Oh, I just realized what those two women are: jewish cat ladies in their thirties that watch videos of dogs and download recipes from a food blog.
It looks like Sup Forums was right again.
They're doing exactly what Kevin was against, make anti-white anti-male propaganda for kids. How can they not notice this stupidity?
Also,
>hurr durr because you don't say mean words online you're a good person
>hurr durr because you're oblivious to many things and only care about non-political related topics you're a good person
>hurr durr because you have empathy to people you're a good person

Nah, these are the sort of people who'd bash pedophilia but will have nothing against Mudslimes raping or abducting kids

Don't try arguing logic, they never developed that part of their brain

>youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E
>comments disabled
don't tease me so user

Attached: pepe_luka_magnotta.png (1206x994, 146K)

Well, we come here into some kind of religious-dogmatic mindset. The one indoctrination is good and desired the other one a work of devil and its only purpose is to divide so optimal constructed society.
Free speech is haram, blasphemous and heretical.

Liberals/commies are so progressive that they try to turn the world into dark ages of medieval time again with their splendid postmodern philosophy

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums is very active
What surprises me is Sup Forums being that low and /tg/ that high (tho I'm very happy for /tg/)