Koi wa Amaagari no You ni

So she left the old man and went after someone who looked like him but younger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I66V29XzHRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Fuck old men.

>and went after someone who looked like him but younger?
What a whore

No, it’s an imagined scenario of her and the old man but when he was in highschool.

Holy fuck that's hot, will the anime reach that.

Wait she was daydreaming in class? I saw the raw and I see her in the same house as the manager now. What's up with that?

So are there any downsides to him impregnating her for the child that is born out of that union.

She is at peak-fertility with 17 years of age, so that probably won't be an issue.

Hmm. Seems there is an issue with 35+ regarding daughters being more likely and 40+ declining male fertility.

No. It's literally a dream chapter of the Manager while she's over at his place. He just fell asleep at his desk while she was over.

It's tough raising a kind. And he already has a ten year old.

*Raising a kid

She's daydreaming in his room. Which coincidently was the same daydream he had from the opposite perspective in the last chapter.

I wish this was more popular.

It's popular enough in nipland to get an anime.

Yeah, but I want to talk about it here.

It's getting an anime from a pretty good studio and on a good TV block.

Can't come soon enough.

The art took a nosedive after it moved to biweekly, but it seems that the author has found a good balance between time and quality. There's less lines, but in turn, he's way more consistent now.

Oh Yeah I definitely agree but every now and then he flips between his old style to his new quicker one.

Vs this from chapter 48

Vs this from chapter 77.

Art improved dramatically from the 40 something chapters but still nowhere near as good as the beginning.

>Anonymous 12/11/17(Mon)10:59:49 No.165709163(You)
>Vs this from chapter 77.
>
>Art improved dramatically from the
Forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=I66V29XzHRs

Can anyone tell who the VA is?

bump this thread

So Kase wants to fuck his sister?
what a fucking freak

Also I didn't get the scene in pic related, did Yui ask her that because she knows Yoshizawa likes Akira and she was afraid that Akira might go for Yoshizawa just because he likes her so much?

Oh shit, track uniform. So she's running again.

How did Ballroom get a season two this fast?

>Wit
>good studio
Did they improve since their SnK S1 days? Because they were terrible back then.