Why is Mahouka all girl spinoff still not a thing?

Why is Mahouka all girl spinoff still not a thing?

Mahouka Railgun would almost certainly be more popular than the main series.

Would anyone on Sup Forums really follow an anime about cute girls doing cute things when they could instead be watching an autistic boy doing engineering things?

The author can't into a series where he can't self insert.

Give it to a different writer then with that fag just making the outline.

It already is. There's a manga spinoff that only focus on the girls. It's cute but also pretty interesting to see more of the setting, other girls from different schools competing and rivalry, and some action that isn't school related that the girls get caught up in.

Isn't that generally just same stuff but from Miyuki's perspective? Seems redundant. One about fan favorite character who usually isn't around Tats would be better.

I wonder if it's ever getting another season. TV series sold just okay and movie underperformed.

Mahouka relies heavily on having the story revolve on the MC. Raildex, in the Index LNs have dabbled in other MCs by its fifth volume, Accel was MC/POV character for half of its novel, but novel 8 Kuroko was the MC/POV character for the entire novel with Touma only appearing at the end. Couple it with a "city of adventure" thing, a strong setting that would allow various stories to happen that doesn't necessarily need the original MC to be told, as well as a breakout character like Misaka Mikoto, was a perfect formula to allow Railgun to thrive.

Does Mahouka have that? A breakout characterr? I mean, you can try to have a Mahouk Railgun but it'd just probably end up like Soul Eater Not!

>TV series sold just okay
It sold 10k as far as I know.

But Soul Eater focused on at least 3-4 different characters as well, at least the manga did. Soul Eater Not would be closer to something like Nanoha Vivid in terms of comparison. Brings on a completely new cast, when there's already like a million characters.

Which is not much for supposedly super popular LN.

>Mahouka relies heavily on having the story revolve on the MC

Except the best parts of anime were the ones not focusing on him.

Soul Eater Not is a really bad example. Trying to make a yuri series out of a generic shonenshit is a bad idea.

Plenty of popular LNs got yuri spin offs and most of them worked. Even the one from Hidan no Aria got anime.

Mahouka just like Index is one they would benefit from it. Girls are popular, setting is popular and there are tons of things that could happen without MC around.

I doubt fans of shonen Soul Eater manga cared about yuri. That spin-off was a strange decision.

Why post daily, this wont ever be a thing.

Never say never. Look at recent polls.

What went so horrible wrong with this series? Nobody seems to care anymore.

Not enough Erika

Movie BD is out in a month and it's at the bottom of top100 anime on Amazon. Holy shit.

We need Onii-sama is why

Onii-sama a shit. Everyone is tired of him.

Honestly, it would probably be like the Sword Art Online all-girls spinoff where the girls still can't stop thinking about Kirito and the OC girl is a literal Kirito fangirl and wannabe.

Something like this exists?

I'll never be tired of Onii-sama