ITT: manga only you read

ITT: manga only you read

I read this

This was super good. I didn't read it for the longest time due to the cover, with the MC and all the girls surrounding him. Thought it was gonna be one of those types of manga.

Super pleasantly surprised when I read it. Shame it was cut so short.

Two-volume post-apocalyptic sci-fi, surprisingly grim and bleak for an 80s shonen series

Chapter 48 fucking when?

cute cat do cute thing

Green Blood isn't that obscure
also
first half>second half

I have read this.

It's in my backlog

Put it to the top of the pile, it's fucking good stuff. Some of the craziest mech designs too, including Easter Island Heads as floating war cities

>grim and bleak for an 80s shonen series
werent all shonen series pre 89 grim and bleak?

Why does it get cut anyway? The story has so much potential for a great fantasy comedy.

I dont think anyone can name this.

I suppose, but this one even moreso. Most of the characters die and die horribly. Nobody even knows what it is they fight for beyond a vague concept of a chance at better living in a higher society, the whole story is ripe with existentialism in the face of futility.

Kinda says a lot when Harlan Ellison wrote the foreword to it

Wizard of Oz?

Huh i didnt recognize it at first glance

Hajimete no Aku, never once seen this mentioned.

I honestly haven't laughed in a while when I read until I read Sheriff Evans' Lies, such a good mango.

I was never able to find out if this was never translated or if it just didn't have anymore

Should never have introduced best bride so soon, dropped after ch9 it as soon as she was left crying. don't care that it got axed...

Cancerous phoneposter.

balck clover

Incorrect. Here's more.

Saucenao can
wasn't expecting that.

Granted there's not much out