Will the new LotGH be good?

Will the new LotGH be good?

Your picture answers that question.

>not being hype for SPACE JAM

Stop spamming this shit every fucking day

At least use the more common LOGH abbreviation. Also, again, No.

The new designs look 40 times more homosexual.

is this show really worth the >100 episode investment?

Yes. Its slow but its unironically worth it if you enjoy well written dialogue and characterization. Just know you've got like 4 months before everything gets spoiled with the new garbage adaptation.

Yes.

We have this thread every week.
No.

I hate you for spamming the same thread everyday, but l also yearn to talk about LOGH at every possibility.

Every day, actually.

It'll be good if they add more women.

It definitely isn't every day, but someone certainly starts them multiple times a week, always with the same OP image too. It's become a glorified general.

Huang Louis/Lewi/Rui is an underrated character. I will forgive the reboot for many sins if they make him more prominent.

Do you think original is pertect, or you'd change something?

I'm unironically rooting for some genderbent admirals.

Which ones you'd like to rule63'd? Fore me: definetely, Dusty ( l confused him with Yang on many shots, he'll be better as chick).

Only if he remains a pathetic virgin loser as a chick. I would love to see Sup Forums explode over that.

Impossible. Poplan will fuck female Dusty at first possibility. Or any other genderbend FPA officer, except maybe Bewcok

Poplan is not the hot shit that he thinks he is.

I'm trying to stay optimistic despite those ugly ass character designs. Who knows, maybe it will surprise us? Mostly I'm worried how they are going to fit the story in smaller number of episodes. The old anime had lot of extra stuff that could be cut off, but most all that extra character development and worldbuilding are what makes LoGH so good in the first place.

If they're just fitting season 1 then it's fine. 26 episodes becomes 24 episodes (12 episode and 3 movies that are each 4 episodes long).