Robot Heart Update Anime Confirmed

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-11/masaki-kadokura-robot-heart-update-novel-gets-tv-anime-at-kyoto-animation/.125042

>NHK's official website announced on Monday that Masaki Kadokura's Robot Heart Update (Robot Heart Update: Santa Claus' Friends) novel will get a television anime series by Kyoto Animation. NHK will air the series in 2019.
>Robot Heart Update takes place on an island where people's emotions are used as energy to power robots that live alongside them. The protagonist gets involved in a plot that threatens to the livelihood of the robots as he's investigating a mysterious robbery from the electronics store he works in.

Strap in, we're finally getting that KyoAni Christmas anime.

Bad timing for the anime annoucement. Like seriously after the new VEG PV dropped?

Will Kyoani make the new Alita anime

Are they going to lewd the lolis again?

>he works in
>3 girls on illustration.
Unless some new info makes me sure it's not a harem, I'll pass on this one.

Pink is his girlfriend.

I heard the same about Phantom World

It's more about me disliking harem-like situations then about MC not having a dedicated GF.
Like, for example, Yozakura Quartet has the same set up of "one MC guy, many girls" but it's not a harem, since those girls' lives don't revolve around him, even though a few of them like him romantically.

Did you like Phantom World then?

Didn't watch it yet. Main girl looked too much like Shinka.
Didn't watch KnK either, for same reason, secondary female character looked too much like Mio.

The girls' lives in Phantom World absolutely revolve around the MC, especially the blonde one who had an episode dedicated to babysitting him for a good while

>The protagonist gets involved in a plot that threatens to the livelihood of the robots as he's
>he

Oh for fuck's sake KyoAni.

Is NHK Kyoani's bitch now?
They'll air their fujo archery anime too.

Another haremshit? Do they really want to go bankrupt or something?

Probably, Kyoani is affiliated with the yakuza after all

I'm really loving the robot girl love we've been getting again. Clockwork Planet, Beatless, Violet Evergarden, Isekai Smartphone kinda.
God I love robot girls.

Ciel is a human though

I just picked whatever in my rockman folder.

This is false. They don't revolve around the MC anymore they revolve around the lives of the respective girls. Especially when Haruhiko was pretty useless during the first half.

Are you imbeciles even clicking the link?

>ANN
Nice try, archive or GTFO

No, why should I?

>opening clickbait

Oh for fuck's sake Sup Forums (/u/)

Yup. It says there in the article third paragraph, go check it. Very sad display for NHK.

>giving ANN views

nice try

You really showed 'em.

That's why it was boring shit.

>muh stronk independent womyn
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>wake up to this good news

How can they be stopped?!

This must be shitposting. Mai is literally the team leader and her motive from episode one onward was to recluit members in order to earn enough remuneration to sustain her lifestyle. How the hell was she not strong and independent?

What lifestyle is that? Are sex toys and condom packs that expensive?

As long it's harem for me.

NHK wants to be like KyoAni.

>not yuribait
>haremshit
Filtered.

It's a romcom like Chunibyo.

Cancer filtering cancer.

>Cancer
Filtered.

>Filtered
Filtered.

I woul like some more robot-like robot girls.