Kaguya-sama is getting an anime announcement in 6 days

Kaguya-sama is getting an anime announcement in 6 days.
What studio should do it?

I feel it's too soon user. Maybe a drama CD or an OVA

J.C. Staff
Kyoto
Shaft

It isn't. But I'd probably pick JC staff or Feel.

I know there are bad things to say about Shaft but can you even imagine the rate of headtilt per minutes if it were them? Just for that reason I want it.

Shaft did a great job with Nisekoi, I kinda want them to do Kaguya too.

Silver link would do ok I think.

Hopefully not Shaft.

That series has Shaft written all over it.

Trigger, so that nobody enjoys the inevitable shitposting that follows.

Doga

P.A. Works

Honestly as long as Kaguya isn't voiced by Hayami I'll be happy.

DK is Kirara's bitch.

SHAFT

I want Kaguya to get an anime for a very petty reason.
I want my Instant Bullet remake, Aka.
The Unkind Who Wish To Be Kind is one of the best fucking arcs I've ever read in any shonen manga, and I cry at the ending every goddamn time. Let me see you do it again.

2ch are saying it's Shaft

SHAFT.
Just look at that neck.

DEEN. Maybe the Sakura Trick staff

How is it too early? We're at chapter 90, they can't even fit all of that into two cours and if we get an anime we'll probably get one at most.

Instant Bullet was seinen, you moron.

Shaft, maybe Feel

Shaft would be awesome. More importantly who would you want to have in the voice cast, Sup Forums? I kinda want /ourguy/ to be voiced by Matsuoka Yoshitsugu.

The best IB arc is the IRL afterword arc that we are in now.

I dropped that shit so hard. I'm sorry, it's the furthest thing from interesting.

shaft
kaguya HAS to be voiced by either yukarin or kitaeri

please no, shit taste

Shaft or any studio that can emulate Shaft well or has an ex-Shaft director. So mostly DEEN and SL.

I wouldn't mind JC Staff or feel too.

What would trigger komi look like?

>jcstaff

Madhouse

>Toei Komi

Why the fuck would you want Madhouse for a project like this.

Perfect middle ground between Kaiji, Death Note and Ore Monogatari

3hz could be interesting

Shaft it's the best studio for this show, also get the Kaiji narrator for this one.

This. It didn't live up to the hype at all. Despite going into it thinking it really is better than Kaguya, I ended up having to force myself to finish it.

Shafto or Mappa, J.C staff would be cool as well.

No thank you I do not want headtilts, sideshows and added pretentiousness in my Kaguya.

You don't want a faithful adaptation?

But Kaguya already has all that.

Lerche would be fine as well and maybe Lidenfilms would pull it off.

Not in the cancerous SHAFT way, no.

>head tilts are alright except when shaft do it
What even is a non-cancerous way to do it?

"How cute" with a headtilt. It could be amazing.

Broken necks aside, I realy want to see what Shaft would do with the student council room.

Not just out of nowhere to be artistic or some shit, like SHAFT do it. And no, the manga does not do it that way, neither is it pretentious.

Probably make it out of stained glass and pastel colors or some other nonsensical shit that they pull out of their ass.

What if we get a shitty adaptation, it happens to 98% of all Young Jump shit. So far only Umaru and Golden Kamuy seem to have avoided the curse.

Instant Bullet Remake will suck.

>Shaft
That'd be ..interesting.

It's gonna be Diomedea

That is literally why Kaguya (the manga) does it, to build up the pretense of having some great battle of wits where it's actually just two dorks too shy to confess to one another.

Please don't make an anime.
We all know romcom manga have shitty adaptations.
Reddit and MAL may ruin the fun by giving a 2/10 rating.

Literally who gives a shit about what reddit or MAL thinks.

dogakobo

Not only is this not really much of a standard romcom manga, I don't really get what you're talking about in general. Mind giving an example? I hated the Nisekoi manga and actually found the adaption by Shaft to be pretty gud.

I don't know but it needs to be a 12 minute anime, longer than that would just pad the jokes and lose it's charm.

Aho girl was fine because it was shorter meanwhile something like DagashiKashi S1 was bad not only because the director was shit but because they padded it too much and got too long.

Out of those only J.C Staff and Shaft can do comedy and J.C Staff comedy team is already doing Saiki Kusuo s2 so yeah.

>We all know romcom manga have shitty adaptations.
Ore Monogatari's anime was better than the manga

Full episode length could still work. Just look at the way Nichibros handled it.

Or they can just cram 2-3 chapters per episode. Do that and lose some filler and they might actually end it on fireworks.

It´s not a 4koma so no need for short episodes, infact we certainly need full length for some chapters like the whole french stuff, Kaguya trying to offer prez a ride, etc.

>french chapters
Holy shit I'm not ready, this is going to be terrible, their accents.

I can´t wait for prez trying to speak french. Comme c´est mignon.

Because Madhouse are 10/10 with their SoL of late
>Chihayafuru
>Hanayamata
>Ore Monogatari
They make quality shit and they'd probably do the art style justice like they've done with other adaptions recently.

Hanayamata was good as an adaptation but was pretty average as a SOL, I mean it's not madhouse fault, it's the manga's fault, rest is good though, Madhouse could probably do it but I don't know, I really want to get Shaft to do it, Kaguya really feels like one of those manga that is perfect for them.

Despite the ending I thought it was great. All the cute girls dancing cute dances almost moe'd me to death.

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
???

>muh sadness and edge
Trash, the worse part is that it’s seeping into kaguya with unnecessary drama.

Shouldn't spoilers be out soon?

No chapter next week and two weeks after that.