Osomatsu san

So does anyone really have any hope that the new episode is going to be any less mediocre than the majority of the other episode s so far? Because in all honesty my expectations aren't that high

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hang_out__/status/938770972265418752
twitter.com/osomatsu_PR/status/940268925438136323
drive.google.com/file/d/1SAuhD53i5LNeo6iTixD1-THRHvAOjRZA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the previews looked nice. I'm hoping it will be about as good as the rental girlfriend episode.

Matsus sure are manipulative assholes.

we need more Choro episodes

No, we already have plenty this season.

im hoping this new ep is fun

>have plenty
false, you can never have enough of Choromatsu

Unexpected cameo yet again.

The comedy was kinda shitty with too many old gags and faces but it wasn't totally boring for a long story.

It was pretty fun imo.

What was it about?

Chibita being a monster.

oh! im glad, i will be unable to watch it until some hours later but now i wanna see what makes it fun

Matsus fooled Chibita into letting them leave without paying, then when he tried to get revenge they pulled out his hair by mistake. The rest of the episode vaguely references the 80s show with him picking each off by shaving their head and shoving oden in their mouths.

We really don't.

Is a single thing even trending on twitter? This is honestly sad at this point and we still have a second cour to go.

>bald Kara

Haha, take that Karafags. Enjoy your foreshadowing.

>bald Ichi

ohno.jpg

Wait for it. Each episode before had some kind of buzzword that trended.

Didn't they usually trend while the episode was airing from the people live watching? 2ch threads are dead too.

Wtf is Totty's hat? I don't remember this character.

Choro is trending, people are making fun of him for being like a girl/heroine?
No idea why though, and he's only 19th

It's the mixer God from episode 22

He was the god of mixers, when Todo ran off after playing trap with his brother they met

Ah, thanks.

fag

ugly flower fairy x Kara canon confirmed

Not anymore, she is a slut!

They recycled her design though, gave her slutty red lips for Iyami this time.

can we not
That'd mean Esp Nyanko is canon for Ichi and I want to skin that thing alive

I found this to be a pretty accurate representation of the osochoro dynamic
twitter.com/hang_out__/status/938770972265418752

It's what Ichi wants user, cats are his fetish.

esp nyanhoe shows in almost every single piece of Ichimatsu merch and content ever, I think you don't need this one to tell that thing is forever attached to him at this point

He needs to get a better cat.

waddup with all you guys unironically watching Bootleg Nobitas: The Show

Why is Oso such a slut?

ESP Kitty hasn't even shown up in a single background cameo yet. Proof if anything everyone on the production committee will use him as marketing and OP bait and nothing more.

Oso-san doesn't seem willing to reference anything else of Akatsuka's this season, and talking anthros might be a bit too weird for the staff.

twitter.com/osomatsu_PR/status/940268925438136323

More soulless matsumob again?

It's his charm point.

Cause that's all he'll ever be good for

>twitter.com/osomatsu_PR/status/940268925438136323
At least there is no Choro. Which probably means another Choro episode.

They only really go hive when defending Choro here.

They better be saving something amazing for Oso and Kara next cour because this is such bullshit. Matsubara leans far too heavily on Choro/Totty tsukkomi stuff.

>thigh highs Choro
LEWD

Is matsubara still the only person writing these episodes? You'd think they'd have let someone else take the helm for a bit

Because he fell over twice while running from Chibita and Jyushimatsu princess carried him.

>too weird
Are you sure about that?

she's not a slut, she is lawfully wed to Karamatsu

I dont know. I really wonder why they're doing this, and how long it'll last. I hope its not for the whole season, bevause Im finding many of these episodes dragged out and predictable. Is it some sort of budget cut?

Yeah I think it was just him again.
Personally for me, I notice how he's relying even more on Jyushimatsu being randumb and screaming boeh.

>Cheating on husbando
>not a slut

They seem to be doing longer skits for the past few episodes, to where this one was just a single plot.

Ive been noticing that many opportunities for comedy or tighter pacing are totally ignored. Even though I enjoyed the Kara skit for ep 10, there was a lot they couldve added. It felt so toned down that you could have made them characters from another series. What about giving a melodramatic song for Kara's woes on the roof? Why not show him doing the chores as they get more ridiculous? And that's just one skit!

>two BOEHs in a single story
Sheeh

>Matsu Mondays on the 25th and 1st day of January
Are we getting a Christmas and a New Year episode?

it might be on a break again like during S1

Hot take: this season has been the best yet and you fujos just have shit taste.

I can't believe we're almost halfway through this season. What the hell happened? Nothing has been anywhere near as memorable as s1's first half, save for ep 1, ep 2, and ep 5.

No.

You're blinded by nostalgia.

Back in s1 we didn't know the matsus very well and every episode showed a new side of them. In s2 so far most of the characters have been predictable

Didn't he write some good episodes for season 1, like the cafe and kerosene episodes? If so I wonder if he's just tired out or lost his flair for story writing

Nope. Ive rewatched the first season recently and the tone was pretty different - it was faster-paced and less predictable too.

Matsubara and Fujita justified the changes as the characters being less developed and figured out in early s1 and now the characters should be correct. Too bad that opens them up to flanderization via merch or the show itself.

MUTSUGOO has been ripped
drive.google.com/file/d/1SAuhD53i5LNeo6iTixD1-THRHvAOjRZA/

I kind of wonder what it would take for Osomatsu-kun to be revived as itself again, why Fuji TV wasn't an option.

red is for passion

It was alright in cour 2 but now it honestly feels like a checklist. They're forgetting other traits they have too and almost reducing them each to just one. Ichi's gotten this bad but Kara breaks my heart because our knowledge of him is so subtle throughout the series and when he finally gets a skit they don't give it all they've got.

That is really how it feels, that they're not pushing themselves (or himself in this case) writing-wise.

Their uniqueness was solidified and peaked in late second cour imho.

I was thinking this ep that if Choromatsu was the same guy as he was at Hatabou's party, he would've suggested reconciling with Chibita by talking (of course to get shot down).

I think a major problem is that they are not taking any risks.
I've laughed at pretty much every season 2 episode so far and it's been fun, but they lost their edge.
They need to get "political" in a way. What made season 1 iconic was actually that it was legitimate satire. I mean it got their first episode banned.
Plus all the episodes that remain in or mind are the ones that have an undertone of social commentary by being more set in real life and breaking taboos about social interactions (like the 5 demons, or when they realize they know nothing about Totty and even the parent's attempt at divorce.)
Here in season two, I think some of the best material has been skits like Osomatsu getting drunk at the mixer, or the Kara and his brothers one.
Season one gave us "Behold the Neet" and it was masterfully done, I think season 2 should either continue exploring that or go a road like "Why the Neet ?"

You guys are babies

So you want the gag show to take itself more seriously?

Since we talked about Matsu dreams last time had another weird one tonight
>Karamatsu moves out to go become an artist
>rest of dream sees him working while the family does random shit
>at the end of the year it's done
>poems, songs, even a statue to his "muse"
>Totty comes to check on him and after a pregnant pause asks him why everything is about a dude
>Kara has a mental breakdown realizing all of his art is gay and tries to destroy it
>Totty tries to takes pics to show their mom and dad

It was weird and not like my usual first person dreams

Keep this incubus away from me. Why is this NEET so lewd? Is it the Sakurai magic?

Nah I love the gags and the absurd humor.
I just want the source of the gag to be more grounded in reality.
Like, I took the example of the divorce, I thought the ending with the draft was hysterical but it wouldn't have been as funny without the real threat of having to contemplate family dynamic.
Black factory was also full of funny stupid gags but a good comment on work.

I also miss the straight up parodies like wacky races or even Anpanman

I think they've run out of good ideas.

this episode was pretty good desu

I legitimately enjoyed this one. Got a bunch of laughs out of me, a pleasant surprise considering how disappointed I've been in this series so far. Despite that, this still makes Monday the highlight of my week since I love these boys so much.
I thought the horror elements in the house with Chibita doing the typical "creepy kid going to murder you" song was hysterical. Might be a little bias though since I'm a horror fanatic.

>Choro now calls Kara Shittymatsu more often than Ichi

That is obvious

CHIBITA CHEF

>Despite that, this still makes Monday the highlight of my week since I love these boys so much.
truest statement
I can complain all I want, it's what keeps me alive on these empty sunday afternoons

This is how it should be.

He's more justified.

>are you okay Choromatsu? Don't worry, I'll save you from Chibita!
>then stop running, Shittymatsu!
>Oso clearly enjoying having stuff shoved up his ass
>Iyami shacking up with the flower fairy
>Jyushi princess carrying Choro

This was actually a really good episode. I laughed a few times and I thought it was really fun, it had a lot of energy and those are always the episodes I like the most.

I'm dissappointed Oso didn't piss himself when he got scared.

i think in our hearts, we all were.

I fucking love the ED. It reminds me of christmas and new years.

This season's still been pretty good, especially last ep, OP is a gigantic faggot for setting a negative tone for this thread, and even mediocre Osomatsu eps beat 95% of all comedy anime out there.

No way out user, just accept your degeneracy.

You know what I hate? Ichi's new voice and the fact that they wasted Juicy's closed mouth on a stupid dolphin episode.

Degenerates.

If there's someone likely to piss himself out of fear it's Totty. Faggot can't even go to the bathroom on his own.

>Ichi's new voice
?

There's always someone setting bait of how this show's already failed and flopped and that the end is nigh. Wouldn't mind this being the last season but those kind of posts are so forced.

Them wanting to piss while being too scared to go reminds me of the omorashi doujin.

i'm not even an osofag, he's my least favourite of all of them, but in that moment, i just....i just wanted it to happen

It's just not the same.

He actually did in episode 7 of last season, there's a visible yellow spot on his briefs in the last bit.

Why not both?

He was the one that was being embarrassed by his piss stained underwear being shown at a high school assembly too.