I’m worried about war with Russia

Anybody worried about war with Russia? youtube.com/watch?v=MRILEUknAUg

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 7.03.21 AM.png (861x807, 526K)

Only globalists seem to be worried about this.

US space nukes are much faster than shitty unclassified hypersonic missiles

Hello, Wayne Lambright! Q predicted this!

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>>space nukes
ISBM's friendo

>"muh imaginary weapons!!!11" t. 56% uruk-hai

Attached: 123426536242.png (693x460, 165K)

russia/china as the new leader would be better for the working class and below than any current western rulers. and if russia made an invasion towards the west, most likely they will not kill the people in the counties they overtake, they will kill the politicians and their puppets. arabs and africans will get less favored special treatment.
in many ways a russia war (with russia as the winner) would benefit the working man in the west.

I want war. It doesn’t matter if it’s with Russia, Norks or Isreal I want war

imaginary?? tell that to Captain Picard when the starship Enterprise blasts you back to the Klingon Homeworld

Wayne, you got fat. do you want to talk about it?

Same.

Attached: Professor-Higgins.jpg (500x368, 52K)

L-A-S-E-R-S

Attached: 12123123123.jpg (811x649, 58K)

>Wayne Lambright!
Hello! Oh shit, Q is predicting war with Russia? Fuck!
>Wayne, you got fat. do you want to talk about it?
Sure. I hurt my right knee and lower back and I haven't been doing my daily walks.

Attached: 1520913792766.jpg (5302x3535, 2.59M)

we cant have a fat president, Wayne. I am rooting for you in 2020

>US space nukes are much faster than shitty unclassified hypersonic missiles

Do you think we have space nukes or rods of gods?

Attached: lambright2020shark-6.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Don't worry. NATO can just deactivate the Atoms remotely

>US space nukes are much faster than shitty unclassified hypersonic missiles

Do you think we have space nukes or rods of gods?>we cant have a fat president, Wayne. I am rooting for you in 2020
I going to lose this weight. I'm 270 lbs. I need to be 210. 6'2".

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

>I am rooting for you in 2020
Thank you.

Nah. I lived through the cold war. We were much closer to WW 3 back then cuz I know things.
Also, I picked a place to live that is not in the fallout footprint of any primary target. If they hit secondary targets, I may have an issue.
Worse that would happen is that some PoC infested Blue Cities would be gone. Okay, No big loss. America doesn't make much anymore - we make money by taking out loans from the Chinese and selling chinese goods to each other. Sounds more like a China problem than my problem.
It might just be good for us.

I'm worried about it. Our neovaginal military will most likely get fucked in the ass and force me to get recalled.

t. retard who barely understands our tenuous economic situation.

No I'm not falling into the cold war bullshit they put us through for 50 years. If we go to war or get nuked there's nothing I can do to stop it so I'm not going to worry about it.

>Nah. I lived through the cold war. We were much closer to WW 3 back then cuz I know things.
>Also, I picked a place to live that is not in the fallout footprint of any primary target. If they hit secondary targets, I may have an issue.
>Worse that would happen is that some PoC infested Blue Cities would be gone. Okay, No big loss. America doesn't make much anymore - we make money by taking out loans from the Chinese and selling chinese goods to each other. Sounds more like a China problem than my problem.
>It might just be good for us.
Well said, thank you.

>I'm worried about it. Our neovaginal military will most likely get fucked in the ass and force me to get recalled.
Maybe rejoin for in the rear with the gear job.

>tenuous economic situation.
The end of Petro Dollar is big.

Who will buy our worthless bonds now?

I'm not, best case scenario I get turned into radioactive vapor.

why would I be worried by war with Russia?

Attached: 1504459622363.png (444x444, 167K)

Yeah, the ruskies get nuked 30 minutes earlier than we do, what a victory.

> 2 views

Just me and you buddy, just me and you.

Attached: 0127b9cf.png (1280x720, 682K)

Nah, completely pointless to worry about it. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't, if it does, nobody survives the first minute anyway.
Japanese have it right with Bushido's Live your every day like its your last', so when the time comes, you lived a fulfilling life.

You of all people should
Also, OP, you're a big fat disgusting balding loser, and you're probably dying alone and forgotten

>Just me and you buddy, just me and you.
Now up to 30>balding
No big deal!

Attached: gold.jpg (1592x1040, 524K)

MAM

Attached: rellu.png (1600x1065, 1.6M)