AB - AnimeBytes

Are they going to reopen applications again or are they closed for good now?

>Sorry, applications are temporarily closed as we reached limit of pending applications. Check again later.
Gee, I wonder.

It's only because there are too many queued applications.

You'll never get in brah.

Are all these 1080s freeleech because they're upscales? Anime is still mastered at around 720 right? Also, is there a wiki or something for checking up on what resolutions particular anime have been made in?

maybe they haven't updated the site yet

Check anibin

how many are they going to accept?

Is activity actually tracked by seeding? Or do I have to login? Because I will hardly ever bother to login on that shitty site, thats for sure.

nyaa.pantsu.cat
nibl.co.uk/bots.php

here

Cool, thanks.

Last time they opened they left like 800 for invites, so I'd say they are gonna accept 800-1k more

You just have to log in like once a month iirc

HS approved my registration form!

feels good.

Got in after 2 years of waiting.

But applications were open like 2 years ago

>bottom left to top right
Who thought this was a good idea?

why does it sound like doing a job application?

I only wanted in because now I can pretend to be anime elitist like everyone else who has ab account.

Once every 10 weeks. You get a mail on the ninth and you should check anyway to see what is freeleech, so it should be easy.

Post your 3 favourite anime and explain why they aren't shit.

Because they are doing what Sup Forums culture only dreams of doing: filter out useless crap who can't contribute to the community.

>using pantsu cat

They were open last night, that's when I got mine in. You have to leave a tab open with an auto-refresher because it's only open for an hour at a time at most.

Go back to twotter, Herkz

I hope they filter shit taste.

>mfw I was about to send in my application this morning but the site deleted it completely because my answer to question two had more than 500 characters and then they closed applications again
I don't whether I should laugh or cry.

I once sent an application and they told me it was an error and applications weren't supposed to be open. I waited for that response for 3 weeks.

how the fuck did you enter more than 500 characters?

How long do they take to send approved people their invite?
When i i woke up around twelve hours ago i was approved, and i still didn't got an email or anything.

You guys do know that AB is a honeypot right?

I got accepted but i still didn't get my email yet.

From what i understand, that should be sent pretty much immediately. Check your spam folder, it could have ended up there.

i got my email not even 10 minutes after i sent in my application.

>not use dot si

they don't, their anime of the season polls always show crunchyroll/MAL-tier taste

It only sounds like much but it really isn't. They wanted to know two of my favourite anime and "a couple of sentences" explaining why. With just 3 or 4 sentences per anime you're already at 500.

What the fuck does that even mean when crunchyroll does all the work anyway

There is nothing there, i already checked, i am gonna wait day or two and go into irc if nothing happens.
So they either omitted it, or there is a bug if it is scripted to be sent automatically.

what are you talking about?
the site physically doesn't let you enter more than 500 characters

irc.animebytes.tv
#support

Thanks user, i know about it, it even links to it on the site where you check if you were accepted, i will wait until tomorrow though, maybe it will be sent with another batch or something.

But that's what happened. I don't understand it either but I guess there's some sort of bug that lets you still write more than 500 characters. At the very least it refused my application telling me I can't enter more than 500 characters deleting everything and fucking me over.

Mods please delete this cancer. Just ban it already.

Actually, 499 is the limit, bu it still lets you write 500 symbols. Bad luck.

Interesting. When I pasted my answers it just cut the it off at the 500 character mark

>applications open for 2 days
>only 220 accepted
No wonder Nyaa is a shithole. None of you can answer simple questions on the basics of torrenting.

they're probably mostly recruiting from Sup Forums, most anime fans are streamtards nowadays.

For those who've failed to get in, just how did you fuck up your resume?

>filter out useless crap who can't contribute to the community.
I take it you haven't actually visited the site?

i just watch anime from some guys site that he uploads horriblesubs on

The site is not bad, the taste might be casual but the rare times I looked at the forum they seemed like decent people.

>getting rejected for having shit taste
you must be trying pretty hard to get rejected for that reason.

How likely is it I can get my disabled account re-enabled? Or is it a bad time to try because of all the people applying right now

What did you do? If you want I can check if its permabanned and if not get ready for days of being on the irc channel waiting for mods to help.

Should’ve gotten in when you could.

Can I reactivate my account when it got locked down for inactivity? Everything I download is either from horrible subs or on nyaa anyways

How the fuck do I answer question 1 if I haven't had experience with private trackers?
What more can I say besides something along the lines of "I've been torrenting from 2003."?

what happens when i buy treats
do i just get the icon or does something magical happen when i buy a certain amount?

Try "Hi, I'm a private tracker newfag" or some shit

Honeypot for literally what. Pirating anime? Wow because anyone actually cares about that.

Are you saying I can't anymore?

Not gonna make it.

>Not gonna make it.
Why?

Lie.

Just honestly say that you use public trackers. That’s what I said and got in easily within the first few hours. They aren’t obsessing over needing you to be on BBT or whatever.

Answer honestly, I didn't have any experience and I got it. Just be sure that you don't fuck up the questions about terminology or say something stupid like "users should only seed for however long they want to"

Because you clearly can't think by yourself.

Lie about what?

Nah I’m kidding, they’ll open it up again. Just wait.

I said i just download from nyaa and just fluffed it up to be longer than one sentence and got in.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

>their maintenance finished
>still at work
Fuck me, when did the site open back up?

Everybody's gotta start somewhere. All I said was I'm not on any private trackers, but I've been torrenting since forever. Was accepted.

How do I lie about having experience with private trackers if I have to submit a screenshot?

Tell them you understand the responsibilities.

Are you retarded? It literally says not to submit a screenshot.

You don’t have to submit anything. You don’t even have to lie about being on private trackers. Actually, it’s better that if you’re on a private tracker, you lie about that, and say you aren’t. They want you to download their content and only their content. Why would any private tracker want you to be downloading from others and cross-seeding?

>The site is not bad
The forums are MAL-lite with an undeserved sense of superiority and the main function of the site (hosting anime torrents) is already served by a multitude of public sites. At least private trackers for other forms of media have internal teams that upload quality releases. AB is worth joining for the invite threads, that's about it.

>provide links to accounts you you may have on other private trackers
My questions still stands.

Stop spoonfeeding retards.

stop making these retarded threads, no one cares about a elitest private tracker

These threads have been deleted for days now so why are the allowed?

>my aplication was rejected

I have no idea what mal-lite means as I don't use that site, but their main function is providing torrents for older anime, and they do it better than public trackers. They are also better than bakabt for multiple reasons.
AB are the best tracker for anime out there.

Brainlet here, are there any good public trackers I can go to?

>using the forums of any anime-related site

AB is worth it for archivefags because of all the exclusive bluray releases, other people won't get much out of it

>How do I lie about having experience with private trackers if I have to submit a screenshot?

And my question of 'are you retarded?' still stands, the application said "if any" when talking about private trackers that means if you don't have private tracker experience you don't talk about it.

This. It's spam.

Piratebay ;^)

Just nyaa.

But the mods still need their apps.

Then what did you say I lie about?

Including Sup Forums, right?

>spam: unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

Let me rephrase that:
How do I lie about having experience with private trackers if I have to submit a link to an account I don't have?