COREY FELDMAN STABBED

ITS SERIOUSLY HAPPENING BROS

msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/celebrity/corey-feldman-in-hospital-after-being-attacked-stabbed-in-his-car/ar-BBKOp4R?li=AAggSpD

Corey Feldman has been attacked and stabbed in his car by three men.

The pizza cultists are making their move against Corey because he won’t let pizzagate go away and Hollywood is getting so close to getting rid of it after the success of #MeToo and a school shooting.

They are trying to tie up loose ends! Give Corey all your support!

Attached: 671BE560-142E-4B01-B4A4-41D97805058D.jpg (497x597, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/blind-item-1_28.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wn1CALCGs1E
youtube.com/watch?v=H6jFmjad37s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypv-GMCuNSE
i63.tinypic.com/2wmlxc0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians?

Who exactly did he expose related to pizzagate?

I thought Steven Spielberg would be a bigger loose end to tie up.
Also, stabbing? Shouldn't a hired team of assassins easily get a firearm to do the job?

He still has a VHS tape recording of some Hollywood big shots raping him that he keeps as a life insurance policy. I bet they want it bad so they can “take care” of Corey.

>flaglette
fuck off

Bigwigs no longer use professional hitmen. It’s too obvious of an assassination job.

Nowadays they opt for funding gangs like the Bloods, Crips, MS13, or LA Kings in order to do the job because it’s dirtier, harder to track, and can easily be blamed on gang related violence that will also pave the way for more gibs (criminals love gibs).

Mate, I'm deep through the looking glass too on this shit but I'm just being skeptical rather than jumping like an idiot at every branch shiver

it will be interesting to see if/how this develops

Payback for dan firing ??

I bet he faked it.

He's a Master level larper, he won't release shit

Typically reliable sources tend to agree
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/blind-item-1_28.html

He hasn't even named anyone. Probably just a publicity stunt.

For years he's been saying that he would "name names". Then he said he wouldn't, then he said he would.

Finally he said he would, but he needed money, so he started a go-fund-me to raise enough money for him to name names.

For months there has been a debate about what ploy he was going to use to keep the money will still not talking.

I think this is it.

>I need money to tell the public about a child pedo ring

what about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wn1CALCGs1E
youtube.com/watch?v=H6jFmjad37s

>the Podestas send their regards

This, even e-celebs like ricecum use gangs for extortion and protection. It's all over Hollywood and it's also why you're seeing such a glorification of thugs in media.

He sounds like a con artist and/or SHILL, weather he really got stabbed or is faking it I don't know.

I hope he dies.

Watch this video may help.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypv-GMCuNSE

Attached: coreyfeldman_net.png (649x360, 293K)

definitely faked it

Feldman’s car was stopped at 10:45 PM Tuesday, a police spokesman says, when someone opened the door and made “a stabbing motion with an unknown object.” LAPD Sgt. Barry Montgomery tells Deadline Feldman was not stabbed, had no lacerations and no additional injuries and drove himself to the hospital. He is said to be in good condition. The LAPD does not have a suspect description, nor has it determined what weapon was used in the alleged attack.

It's over, if they're looking to silence him they'll do it in hospital

so that's why he cucked out. i guess the threat was real. hope he's alright.

>weather
lol Americans are so retarded
and yes, I can tell you're American despite your flag

So celebreties will start wars private wars against each other soon. Great

This guy is a complete lunatic but it doesn't surprise me the pizza gate people are listening to him.

Attached: 694940094001_5759707051001_5759698853001-vs.jpg (640x360, 40K)

literally who

46 yo

has a crew of prepubescent teens running his lip syncing dance squad on autotune

First time on TV in big "Debut"

Bombs go off at Orange Theory and Feldman Center in NYC.

Hows that kind of coincidence not positively tied to the facade that is being laid here

Take a chart of all his tour locations

Hold them next to attacks and his statements

See how many are just like NYC

>Where did he touch you?

Attached: DZXoot8VQAAiNiI.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

>private wars

It was par for the course in the rap games decades ago, it's just now expanding to other entertainment sectors. Nigger culture is a cancer of selfishness and these people are all infected.

wrong.

Attached: 1522102751612.png (680x637, 268K)

Literally these guys

i63.tinypic.com/2wmlxc0.jpg

DONT CLICK DONT CLICK!!!
I have to throw away my computer now.

When this shit happens, shills came here as fast as your average user to tell us all about why it's a con scam. I'll remember that, glow in the darks, when your day has arrived.

Woa trap

Attached: 615B57C7-F65B-402A-95AA-C62D7D3F496A.jpg (640x1046, 379K)

sage

BAN KNIVES NOW

Yep. They are out in full force and that should tell you everything about the truth or untruth of this. While Feldman indeed is not the most trustworthy fellow. Taking a strong anti-stance like , is a sure sign of a shill.

>STABBED
I'm pretty sure it's not related to pedowood, but his singing career.

Attached: 091616-wilstein-feldman-today-tease_tjptus.jpg (648x368, 25K)

OY VEY GOYIM PIZZAGATE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

????

He absolutely did, he called the cops on air.