Why Have White People In America Regressed In Facial Aesthetics Pol

i've been looking at some old photos recently and the people look alot more attractive than now. Did Race-Mixing and the immigration act have that much of an affect on white Americans.

Attached: Beautiful Readhead.jpg (1080x1081, 126K)

>Mabeline and Mz Clarole makes muh dick hard.
>and grandma wasn't a painted whore.
Yep. We know about that.

People were less fat before Corn Syrup in everything.

race mixing

Attached: racemixing.jpg (766x596, 210K)

They really are pretty sad looking people man, fuck

Soy, estrogen, and junk food

I always thought that was his daughter.

god that is ugly as fuck

Its the Fluoride,Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fat, Not bathing, Eating mcdonalds, Estrogen Mimicers, DNA obliterating radiation and the Pesticides/parasites.

Easy answer: people are more sedentary. When you are active muscles in areas you didn't know about get used every day, such as in the back and face. Looking straight at a screen or lying down all day does nothing for the face, jaw, neck, and body, leaving most faces thin, taut, and irregular.

kid looks nothing like him at all

people in the US and the West in general are becoming uglier because:

1. poor diet and obesity
2. drug abuse
3. attractive, well-to-do people have less kids
4. welfare state = ugly and stupid people have more kids
5. growing hispanic and 3rd world population
6. etc.

Disgenics only takes one or two generations to start taking an effect, we see now

ive seen good looking fat people believe or not though

Nah most of population is ugly as sins, it's only that you're more exposed to them thank to internet and the digital age when people share everything shit they do daily.

>White
>America

Pick one

you're referring to standards in the media. the media doesn't show whites anymore or uphold the finest (arguably) among them as ideals. your commercials don't show whites anymore. your local news channel probably has shitskins working there. they're the face of your community. your news articles online gloss over the faults of shitskins, polishing these turds and neglecting whites and white issues. your TV shows have racemixing propaganda, they're more crass and unrefined and non-discriminating like everything else.

I think shit like this is the reason the 56% meme is effective in getting under people's skin. on one hand yes it conflates demographics with ethnic purity and that's confusing but importantly it also shows that even foreigners are beginning to perceive this change in media representation. as an american, it's fucking annoying to see these invaders patting each other on the back and redefining what it is to be american. in real time, in your face, setting the bar lower and actively tarnishing your nation and what was supposed to be your heritage. and now FOREIGNERS are articulating your problem and giving you shit for it. it's that obvious and unhidden, it's infuriating.

Attached: grace-kelly-768.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Survival rates have increased massively, facial aesthetics are a general indication of health. The less attractive who would have died in the past now survive and breed in excess due to the welfare state

>Why Have White People In America Regressed In Facial Aesthetics Pol
Inbreeding and racemixing. Also dating/giving ugly people a chance.

Next

Its chemicals

You can see the facial morphology change starting in the 1960's
By the 70's the kids look like deformed retards.

Probably the fire retardents in furniture or some shit. Or some ubiquitious thing in foods.

Go look at old yearbooks and tell me im wrong. High school Kids in the 1950's and 60's are far better looking clearer skin better faces. Taller more symmetrical.

Christ we're fucked. I don't find mixed people on average to be very attractive. The glorification of these people are done by the media and normal everyday people, largely for virtue signalling purposes.

Meth and Corn Syrup do bad for the body.
That is where you are wrong.

white women who have half black babies are the most insecure about it they know deep down their kid is ugly and have some regrets at how shit their life turned out that now no baby daddy jamal in the picture, plus she's now stuck with the embarrassing mutt shielding any decent white guy from seeing her marriage material.

all supported by the crazy left

true ive seen the pics of trump, mueller, biden and kerry and look chad tier

>Massively increased number of nonwhites, especially indio Hispanics
>Increased genetic load from relaxed selection pressure
>Obesity
>Poor nutrition
>Loss of anything resembling traditional fashion
>Miscegenation

Probably in about that order

i can we fix this

Obesity, excessive makeup, and miscegenation, in that order.

You're coping hard with the fact that white women would rather be single mothers of mixed kids than have white sons.

No women wants a white son if they can help it

>Also dating/giving ugly people a chance.
But Sup Forums told me that women are hypergamous sluts that were formerly forced to settle down with betas before the sexual revolution and muh 80/20 rule

This right here. Too many fat fucks. Also, more sedentary, which affects overall health, which in turn affects looks.

then why do so many women complain about single motherhood no man in general wants these women for serious relationships onlly for a quick cum and dump

>it conflates demographics with ethnic purity, which is confusing
Finally, someone other than me pointing that out

If 56% of Americans are white, that means 56% look white. It's the 44% who look like goblins.

Makes no sense to say that the 56% are goblins, when it's the 56% who are NOT goblins

>White people
>In America

Attached: 1520521692425.png (905x580, 406K)

>Did Race-Mixing and the immigration act have that much of an affect on white Americans.
White americans are still fully white, you retard.

The American census bureau classes muslims and arabs as white. The actual number of whites in America is few and far between

Yes, specially mestizos that brings shitty genes from africa and indians.

>whites are few and far between
Only in the ghettos, and certain cities in border states. Otherwise it's mostly white people.

*The number of Muslims and Arabs in America is few and far between.

looks haven't changed.

back then, getting your picture taken was more of an *event* than it is now. so people tended to get dressed up for it and pose better.

not for long if current trends keeps making gains retard

30% of burgers are obese, another 40% are just overweight, no one gets exercise anymore, no one goes outside anymore, people wear a ton of makeup, morals and traditional aesthetics are down, and people are actually losing their gender--- men are decreasing in testosterone and women in estrogen, maybe due to all the chemicals we are surrounded by.

it bugs me that they kinda act like American standards were racist for showing mostly white people, when the country WAS mostly white people until a few decades ago.

americans used to be germanic/anglo top tier people with strong genes..

here's some random woman from the 20's.

Attached: 1493045161155.jpg (2560x1640, 874K)

El final de toda decencia.

Not just facial aesthetics, but voice too. Its a lot softer, more high pitched.

Oh you've been looking at some old photos have you? Lol I reject your premise entirely. There's attractive people today. I'd say there's more attractive people today with all the advances in dentistry and other modern medicine. I'm not really basing that on anything other than a gut feeling hypothesis.

The price of being a slavecast of Molochs favourites

Attached: 1520753357345.jpg (1024x375, 70K)