Swastika real OCCULT meaning

The real meaning of the swastika was the Indo-Europeans symbol of "let's work together"

Let me explain it's simple if you look at the swastika it is a symbol of four stick man feet joined together

It was the first ever symbol of nationalism I.e. let's work together

One only has to look at the Isle of Man's flag which is a modern day variation of it and the fact that the swastika used to be named in English "fylfot" which means four footed

Attached: 1522246643378.jpg (2688x1520, 1.19M)

so why did that one-nut-wonder boy from Austria invert it?
did he mean to make everyone an individual?
To curse humanity not to work together?

Your people are the dumbest fucking inbreds on the planet.

Its showing the rotation of the big Dipper around the north star.

The one with 12 arms represents the zodiac.
Derp.

So swastika is a communist symbol? Thanks, retard!

Shill I am literally reading a rare occult book that my Grandfather passed onto me he was born in 1927
It's showing the feet moving like a wheel meaning together we are moving forward

Rake yourself.

No. I don't think you understand what working together truly means since you aren't a native speaker of English
It's simply nationalism

The symbol appears in Chinese tombs three millennia ago. Guess your grandfather is pretty old.

Lol. Wtf. Do you have any self awareness? You pick up one book and are now Dr. Swastika?

>Dr. Swastika?
holy fuck i cant breathe

Get off the board. You arent old enough to be here.

Yes because it was pre-languages symbol of let's work together
If you were a caveman and came across another caveman drawing that symbol you would understand that it's four feet joined together and would assume that the other caveman is asking for you to join him

it's real name is "OZ" and it's a turkic tamga(symbol). the oldest "swastika" was found in ancient turkic lands, go look it up if you can find it on jewgle

lmao you fucking idiots have no clue about anything because of your disillusioned euro centric bullshit conditioning

I have been here since before chanology it's clear you're a newfag shill because you're incorrect use of Chan menes

Yes because nationalism is a broad spectrum that any civilisation can use? The symbol has been with us since the dawn of man that is why it is found everywhere
The kikes have led us astray on its real meaning
>meme flag
Hi shill

Shills and kikes on suicide watch

OP is correct
Fylfot is what it used to be called in England and it's meaning was four footed

You dont even have a highschool level understanding of this material. Slide.

>using lol and derp
>implying it is not you the plebbit or that needs to leave

Your grandfathers book is stupid

You are trying so hard to adopt the language and posturing. Its a fail.

>5 shekels and 2 good goy points have been deposited into your account

Its like you've only read about this site from a gov handbook somewhere.

And you're trying so hard to discredit OP it is clear that you have an agenda
Begone shill

And yet youre the one pushing Soros ' communist agenda.

This symbol appears in Indian books millennia old and is still prominently featured in prayer practices there today. This board is way too Eurocentric in thinking and often misses the forest for the trees because of it

Yes. I have an anti-Bolshevik /Soros agenda. Ive never denied that.

OP said working together in the context of nationalism and in a metaphorical sense not literal you spic

you fucking moron, swastika is symbol of auspiciousness. Has absolutely nothing to do with "together" every individual person has his or her own dharma.

>doesn't know who the Indo-Europeans were
>I'm totally from /pop/ guize!!
Lel

Any well I only meant he was metaphorically a communist still.

He has no idea either way. Your both illiterate.

Nice bait

I know who they fucking were, it's definitely not of English origin though

You have to go back.
Slide.

Why call it Fylfot?

don't be fucking stupid OP

are you fucking stupid?

the answer is YES

Attached: bigdipper.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

The swastika is a sun wheel.

Op never said that he said it used to be called fylfot in English before the kikes fucked our language

/thread

Yeah it's definitely odd that even in English we only refer to it by its Sanskrit name

I'm on of's side by the rule of pecans razor he is the only one that makes sense
>meme flag
Shill
>astrology
Low IQ
Shill

>pecan's razor

Doesn't matter. This bit of iconography has been forever poisoned. Blame Hitler.
Now stop fucking using it, you autistic retards! All you do is make whites look bad and normies freak out.
Find a new, less offensive symbol for le movement. Your optics are shit right now.

Op* occams*

it's called "OZ" and it's ancient turkic

it means purifying yourself in this world and ascending to a higher plane of existence, reaching Tengri. this is why hitler adopted it, to represent his ideal of ubermensch, ascending earthly human nature to form a master race.

op is deffo onto something I thought his post was nonsense until I saw the heavy amount of shills ITT

Conjecture

well I'm done trying to enlighten you. you can keep pretending that this divine symbol is somehow an earthly nonsense so that it will suit your personal agenda

you fucking retard. stop what youre doing and tell your handler youre a fucking idiot and dont deserve to get paid this week

>astrology
>what is naval navigation
>what is farmers almanac
your horoscope says you're a brainlet

Attached: b59edce6fadb1229cf20153d6cf0c9e2__big_dipper_taiji.jpg (417x638, 39K)

probably because that's what it looks like and it was a more immediately recognisable name for the symbol. OZ or whatever wouldn't have been descriptive in the way fylfot would've.
>OZ
>which one's that again?
>you know, the four-footed one
>ah yea right, that one. what of it?

Swastika is a Hindu symbol, it represents the four elements

and Hitler inverted it for the NSDAP flag
If he was indeed a fcukin jew, and they believe in being the opposites then ww2 was an orchestrated culling by all governments and we're taught the bullshit version to cover that fact up.
A whole war to demoralize people for nearly three quarters of a century, and it fuckin worked!

The symbol that Hitler adopted was an altered version, it was used to generate negative current, also the combination of red and black always creates a accidental and violent current, it's all explained in vedic astrology.

If you guys want to know the absolute and highest truth, learn vedic astrology, literally everything else is ignorance and misinformation, once you learn vedic astrology everything will be proven.

yes I know poobro. I didn't bother going into detail when discussing with such simpletons

ancient turkic and indian culture has lots of common points. they're probably the source of %90 of the world's culture today. it's sad how most of the knowledge is lost because of chinks and an*los

this may actually be true

Tell me more about Vedic astrology, e.g good sources. I know a little bit, been looking at my chart and trying to interpret it, it is very complex for a beginner. Any good astrologers you can recommend?

Yep, almost every western tradition and occult groups took the information from us and turned it into a version of their own.

Watch krs on youtube, he has all the videos you would need to learn astrology.

The truth comes from within and not the stars.

thanks

No problem, also i recommend checking planetary hours (hora) to see how individual planet is affecting your life/mind every hour, it's a great way to learn about planets and their energy/effects. There's an app named drikpanchang you can download or just use google.

According to the Hopi, the swastika/suvaristika was originally a navigation tool. It probably started as sticks tied together or a hide painting. One direction, the arms track the eastward motion of the Moon, the other the westward motion of the Sun.

>inverted
No, it's two symbols that are related.
Also this. The symbols are tools for understanding the sky.

>drikpanchang
I've been meaning to look into the hora for those exact reasons, and was looking for a good source, thanks again.