The place was literally called 'Wacko' and was full of gun totting insane Bible heads

>The place was literally called 'Wacko' and was full of gun totting insane Bible heads

You cannot make this shit up

Attached: gettyimages-526765052-9d7de67e-9c52-43a6-b98a-4d5c07eee326[1].jpg (700x394, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Py2LZNb79Q
streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be government
>accidentally kill tons of kids

k

It’s pronounced “Way-co”

>Sometimes you got a to kill children to "save the children".

Bill Clinton deserves a bullet for what he did in Waco

Its Waco you dumb spic.

Attached: janet reno.jpg (720x720, 46K)

>people minding their own business
>government: "REEEEEE! YOU CAN'T MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW! I'M GONNA SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE AND KILL 19 KIDS!"

>accidentally

Attached: 1464957437001.jpg (255x169, 17K)

The fuck does this have to do with anything you retarded mutt?

Attached: 3031.jpg (689x758, 101K)

It was called Mount Carmel and it wasn't really in the town of Waco it was out in the country near it

>>The place was literally called 'Wacko' and was full of gun totting insane Bible heads
DAS RITE
DATS WHAT TEH TEEBEE SAID
DEY SAIDS ITS ON TEH CNN
I KNOW
I IZ AN OLDFAG
I WUZ WATCHING DEM DERE TEEBEE BACK DEN
TEH GUBMINTS AND TEH CNN TOLD ME
HE WUZ A BAD MAN
DEY ALSO SAID TEH ATF AND TEH FBI
DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: ohshit.jpg (366x380, 18K)

>Argentina flag
Boy
If you're looking for a helicopter ride try the other side of the Andes

>This place was literally called the 'Falkland Islands' and was invaded by a bunch of argies before those argies all got their shit pushed in and fucked off by a bunch of proper lads as it was, and always shall remain British territory.

Attached: 1062px-Location_map_of_the_Falklands_–_Alternative_version_4.svg.png (1062x900, 125K)

She oversaw they murdering of innocent men women and children by the feds in Waco
Man leafs are dumb

>Be a pelotudo porteño. Protest government. *Disappear along with immediate family.

Government accidentally locks a bunch of people in a church then burn the church down.

Janet was the one that ordered the ATF to lock all those people in that church then burn the church down. He is celebrating her arrival to hell and eternal damnation.

this

yeah, but is england really british soil?

Attached: Birmingham rights school.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Here is an instructional video for those of you who dont understand what happened at Waco. youtube.com/watch?v=2Py2LZNb79Q

The kids shouldn't have died, but I don't a fuck if some cult burns to death. They're burning even more now where they went

>Not realizing that all clay belongs to America.

The state of Yuropoors.

Attached: 1517786925462.png (382x596, 175K)

No way, stuff like that never ha-

Attached: Vickiweaver.jpg (1200x1024, 502K)

you are too stupid to post here

Reno told a subordinate to "finish it" and then left for the weekend or something similar just before when the push happened and everyone at Mount Carmel died.

>full of gun totting insane Bible heads
So? America was *founded* by gun-toting insane Bible heads.
Also, see pic. Btw, we’re renaming the Falkland Islands the ‘Fuck You Islands’ because, well, fuck you.

Attached: Gotcha.jpg (600x390, 75K)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: bob-marley-bus-copyright-kate-simon.jpg (350x314, 24K)

>KORESH WAS INSANE AND ABUSED CHILDREN
>government kills them all to prove how bad koresh was
Makes total sense.

Attached: 1520977803040.jpg (524x331, 35K)

The FBI actually torched the place cuz David had video of Clinton raping a church member.

>hire 4 marksmen to accidentally shoot the children fleeing from the building that was accidentally set on fire

How about you rename the rapegangs first.

Attached: 1512326773942.png (511x474, 226K)

>So? America was *founded* by gun-toting insane Bible heads.
lmao no not really. Some were but others were definitely not.