Hunter x Hunter

Can we have a HxH thread? Now when the manga is presumably coming from the hiatus.

Also what kind of asspull is Kurapika going to pull to get his years back? I assume he is going to spend most of his years before this shit ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MrGenial11/Volume_0_Yoshihiro_Togashi_Interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No asspull, Kura is dying.
Togashi said so.

i am hisoka

Huh, when was this?

Some interview.
He was asked what's in the future for Kurapika and the Phantom troupe and he said they'll all die.

Is this manga for intelligent people?

Of course user

>9 chapters on some detective mystery murder shit
>1 chapter for a cliffhanger about zodiac or spiders
>back on hiatus
As long as the hiatuses don’t go on for more than half a year then this is a good pace.

I wonder how Togashi is going to make a murder mystery interesting when Kurapika is literally a walking lie detector.
I have faith in him though.

source: my ass

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MrGenial11/Volume_0_Yoshihiro_Togashi_Interview
Q4. What will end up happening to Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe?
Togashi: "They will all die."

The difference is that they know who are the ones behind it but they can't directly accuse them without solid proof to do so. It literally turned into a Cold War.

It was said half jokingly though, of course they all die because none of them are immortal. At least we know they won't get infected by the immortality decease.

O

o my nitro rice would be used to bring kurapica's lifespan back to normal

>Kurapika won't die before the end of the boat ride
>reaching any kind of useful stuff like the nitro rice in the dark continent is going to be easy when calamities and giant monsters are going around

The nitro rice is only there to justify Don Freecs being alive.

everything about Kurapika's powers is worse than O My Rubber Nen

cool, i take it back then

No chance in hell.

MY

RUBBER

More importantly why are we even suppose to give a shit about the entire succession war arc? Honestly what the fuck was stopping Kurapika from just telling Oito to fuck off when she pulled off that switheroo shit him and continued to make nice with Halkenberg and Tserrienich instead? Even better why didn't that garystu faggot Killua just wish the remaining scarlet eyes to Pika's house since he knows it's his one mission in life and Alluka could do any for him without consequent? Instead we're stuck slogging through an story arc that seems large avoidable if it weren't for the scarlet faggot being too autistic to move on with his life.

>More importantly why are we even suppose to give a shit about the entire succession war arc?
I find that scenario more interesting than collecting 100 cards in G.I., and with so many characters you're bound to get attached to some of them and wish for them to get out of it alive.

>Honestly what the fuck was stopping Kurapika from just telling Oito to fuck off when she pulled off that switheroo shit him and continued to make nice with Halkenberg and Tserrienich instead?
THE BABY, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CUTE AND INNOCENT IT IS? OH MY GOD KURAPIKA PLEASE HOLD MY BABY IN YOUR ARMS, DID YOU SEE HE JUST GRABBED YOU FINGER, HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THAT.

>Even better why didn't that garystu faggot Killua just wish the remaining scarlet eyes to Pika's house since he knows it's his one mission in life and Alluka could do any for him without consequent?
You're a bad brother if you want to use Alluka as a wish machine. And bad brothers don't get free wishes.

>You're a bad brother if you want to use Alluka as a wish machine. And bad brothers don't get free wishes.
But what if he gives her the cummies

Anyone else think this guy looks like a bug

no more than illumi

whoa he looks like shit in the anime

He looks fine most of the time.

>Honestly what the fuck was stopping Kurapika from just telling Oito to fuck off when she pulled off that switheroo shit him and continued to make nice with Halkenberg and Tserrienich instead?
I don't know, the fact that he couldn't gain access to the level the princes are at otherwise? He couldn't make nice with Halkenberg or Tes because he would have absolutely no way of contacting them.

NEN

>He couldn't make nice with Halkenberg or Tes because he would have absolutely no way of contacting them.
What are you talking about? His original plan was literally to become Halkenbergs bodygaurd during the application period, but he instead settled for Oito once he heard her sob story like some weak faggot even thought she told him he wasn't obligated to stay.

>His original plan was literally to become Halkenbergs bodygaurd during the application period, but he instead settled for Oito once he heard her sob story like some weak faggot even thought she told him he wasn't obligated to stay.
Yeah but Halkenburg wasn't part of the princes recruting hunters through application.
So even if he ditched Oito he couldn't have gone with Halkenburg.

It's for people who love Dragon Quest and jrpgs like Togashi. FPS gamers get out.
Reminder that Greed Island is an amazing arc.

I just can't bring myself to care about Kurapika. He's just so one note and bland, he's even got such a boring character design. At this point, I'd rather watch Illumi watch paint dry than waste another arc with ol' pinkeye.

You'd have pinkeyes too if you constantly had cum shot onto them

I'm bored too, and would rather watch petty ass Hisoka and Chrollo kill eachother

Pretty sure Togashi wouldn't just spoil the entire ending to the troupe/pika like this. He is probably just being sarcastic

Delete this image or i will cave your skull in with a sledgehammer.

MYhero academia is better

How do Chrollo's earrings stay on?

>chrollofags STILL mad as fuck

Preeeeetty sure he just meant all the Phantom Troupe will be dying, not Kurapika.

Like clock work.

For the reason Kurapika just explained

Pitou deserved better

Not really

>draw a male
>call it a girl
i'll never understand furries

I don't think so

Wait when is the manga coming? Do we have a date?

January 29th

Kind of early for a HxH thread then

>males have breasts and wide hips

everyone survived

How many chapters until they're off of boat-kun?

Seeing how the whole nen beast thing is playing out,he would be fucked if he had stayed with the original plan

question isn't how many chapters, it's how many hiatuses

What emotion was this face trying to convey?

>what are traps

Agree with this. Reading some of the other questions and answers, this sounds very roughly translated.

Roughly translated or not, people shouldn't be so sure Kurapika is going to survive.

traps don't have boobs.

I absolutely agree. The only person who is really safe right now is probably Gon.

playfulness

"oh boy, here I go killing again"

In case you needed any proof that Pitoufags are redditors. Let me guess, you also think Pitou is a female?

I think Togashi will have the balls to go through with the consequences of getting power from lifespan and kill Kurapika, just like he depowered Gon.

I want to play with Pitou

>feminine body
>breasts
>referred to as "she" or to a lower extent "it" by everybody
>only redditors think Pitou's a girl!

I'd rather trust the official guidebook than some mentally ill rando on the internet

Official guidebook can be wrong, in it Maha is Zeno father when he's actually his grandfather.

It's not written by Togashi. The manga has contradicted it.

Pitou has tits so she's a girl

Hisoka has long hair so she's a girl

>i-info about some literally who being inaccurate makes Pitou a female
God you fags are desperate.

i want chrollo to fuck hisoka's girl pussy

Truly Based.

Spiders get smushed

>T-The manga is ALMOST out of hiatus g-guys!! C-can we have a thread now please?
The absolute STATE of HxHfags. No, you can't have a HxH thread. Wait until the manga actually does get out of hiatus (haha) before you make one.

If Leorio doesn't show up after the manga resumes until the next hiatus I'm going to burn Togashi's house down

Don't forget that huge ass and hourglass figure

None. Kurapika will die giving Gon his Nen with the Dolphin.

I want to see his power in real action.

cucksokafags eternally btfo
Seriously you have to have a sub 110 IQ to like this fag

Let it go Leoriofriend, Faggotpika won't get him involved until the situation has long since spiraled out of control

>No, you can't have a HxH thread.
But user we're already having one

O

Reported.

Long hair isn't a sexual characteristic.

MY

Cuckrollonigger please, Hisochad isn't the one who showed up on the boat looking like he was about to kill himself

>Hisochad isn't the one who showed up on the boat looking like he was about to kill himself.

or someone

RUBBER

>cucksjoba is a DYEL
no wonder he lost

truly /ourguy/ BTFO the spiders

>cucksjoba
I hope this is tongue-in-cheek because you vermin are ridiculous. Introduction of the word cuck to these threads is the worst cancer in years.

NEN

I am glad those fuckers will be finally swept away

Nobody actually felt bad for these guys right?
>kill innocent people indiscriminately and feel nothing, some even feel joy
>one of there friends, who has killed lots of people, is murdered
>don't even try to reconcile the connection between what their feeling and what they've made others feel for years, just go REEEEEEEEEEE and try to kill Kurapika
>B-but they grew up poor! ;(
Fuck those assholes. At least the CA queen was just doing what her biology told her too.

Hisoka wouldn't actually kill xer would he?

>just go REEEEEEEEEEE and try to kill Kurapika
pretty sure that was just Nobunaga though