Imagine being Tokiomi and summoning a 10/10 youthful Sumerian Goddess who within a day is crawling up your bed...

Imagine being Tokiomi and summoning a 10/10 youthful Sumerian Goddess who within a day is crawling up your bed, sticking her ass in the air like a cat in heat so you can see the barest hint of her crack between the parting of her soft white panties and skin between her firm cheeks, hearing her whisper sweet nothings of all the things she wants to do with you.

You unbutton your silk pyjama shirt, slide out of your pants, and move the covers aside as she creeps up into your lap and kisses you deeply - her soft pink lips hungrily pressing against your own, your meaty tongue probing her small mouth, her firm breasts pressed against your chest, her cunt grinding against your erect cock. She takes your member in one hand and slides her panties aside with the other, and in one swift motion mounts you as your groin explodes in pleasure from the sensation of her divine cunt consuming your flesh.

You fuck like animals. You thrust into her deeply again and again as you bite and suck on every inch of her flesh, eventually throwing her on her back and feeling her arch beneath you as you force up her legs and begin pouding as hard as you can, and then feel her soft thighs wrap around and grip your waist as she pulls you in to the hilt while you both cum so not even one drop of your seed is spilled anywhere but directly into her coaxing, warm womb.

As your mana rich semen flows endlessly into the tightest cunt you've ever fucked, you look more intently at the blushing, moaning face of this heavenly woman than you ever have before - and a spark of recognition alights within your mind. Her eyes cloud over and are suddenly cleared in a way you've never seen before, and as you begin to puzzle out this familiar feeling within you, as her expression goes slack and slips into wide eyed terror, you realise who she reminds you of just as a single terrified word escapes her lips while you are still balls deep and leaning over her.

"Dad?"

Other urls found in this thread:

ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/tab6.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First grand order is not canon second go fuck yourself enjoy your ban am a mod

Good fanfic, where can I subscribe?

Imagine what sex with Ishtar would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her warm goddess pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't cum too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

I don't have to imagine anything. Because this is what she meant to me. This is what I saw her as.

>Ishtar
>tight

>goes into slav squat at the end
I'm sure that guy met with serious consequences for his shitty driving, right?

Are fucking retarded user he moved to other line but father has autism like u

>not stopping for pedestrians in the crosswalk
That's pretty shitty driving my dude, driver was at fault (unless shitty slav country has shitty traffic laws).

No, we're just really drunk, cause this is hell (but with tourists).

Not only is Grand Order canon, it is more canon then SN, and more important to the overall universe.

>tertiaries
Back to your containment general on your containment board.

canon tits

>No, we're just really drunk, cause this is hell (but with tourists).
>drunk
>hell
Nice excuses for shitty driving that kills people.

That's only in the USA Dip dipshit fucking American

So what you're saying is...

Tohsaka Rin fucks old men for mana?

And animals.

double Ds

Fate grand order extra and loli shit was a mistake

Which is why I included
>(unless shitty slav country has shitty traffic laws)
Note the "shitty traffic laws" part of it. That country has 'em; USA's traffic laws are better. So stay jealous and eat a dick.

Enjoy your ban

there wasnt even a crosswalk there, the father is(was) retarded

SUCC TITS

MTSP needs to drop his titmonster mommy fetish and draw Ishtarin x Faceless Gentleman doujinshi

WHY? THOSE ARE CANON.

>Sumerian

You mean modern day Iraq? Shouldn't she have dark skin?

Go fuck your mom bitch die die die die die

>drop his titmonster mommy fetish
Not a fucking chance, faggot; titmonster mommies are based!

>actually fucking Ishtar
Enjoy getting divinely fucked with the moment her interest wanes in a few days. The real winning move is to insult her till she runs crying to heaven

ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/tab6.htm
>When Ishtar heard this, in a fury she went up to the heavens,
going to Anu, her father, and crying,
going to Anrum, her mother, and weeping
>"Father, Gilgamesh has insulted me over and over,
Gilgamesh has recounted despicable deeds about me,
despicable deeds and curses!"
The first and greatest roastie blowout recorded in human history

I don't really have an excuse for this. Isekai is a huge problem in all eastern countries. You hear about someone dying on the road every day.

postin' in a shit thread

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your tears are DELICIOUS!

You seemed to put some effort into your post OP.

Reminds me of this.

Guys got any CP

He's right.

Good taste, user.

where's the mandatory feet pic

Like your mom when I shullfuck her lol

Keep them coming.

>10/10 youthful Sumerian Goddess
Inb4 northern raiders and Sargon of Akkad.

There was no crosswalk. The father was totally at fault here.

NO SHIT FETISHES, JUST SHIPOSTING IN A SHIT THREAD

Isn't she the god of sexual love or something?

>wanting to fuck the god of prostitutes
>wanting to fuck Rin

>nipple piercings
Would've been good on a non-skellington with big round titties.

I wish I could get that stoned quickly.

the cross makes up for it

>cross
>making up for anything
>inb4 fedora

Mods mods the fuck

>not wanting to fuck anything that moves
I wish I was like that.

If he complained and sent her crying, let her go, and didn't realize what he did, does that make Grillgamesh the first Shinji?

you clearly had never fucked a woman with her belly button pierced

Luvia fucks japanese mage girls

THE SOFTEST

What's even the point? It's purely a visual decoration, and it certainly wouldn't make sex any better.

And the netherworld. The gaping feminine abyss.
A big fucking cunt.

again, you are talking out of your ass

>Sup Forums
>fucking anything
>not virgin little girls

>And the netherworld.
I'm not into necro.

>again
Since when were either of us NOT talking out of our asses?

Fucking little girls is best thing trust me on that

Great oppai loli.

Hot. Got to read that epic sometime. The poem, too.

KILL YOUR SELF

did he died?

She is. And everything else.
It's not actually mentioned (much) in Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh and Enkidu try to escape the netherworld in the secret 11th or something tablet that nobody takes seriously (it's considered fan fiction written much later), but really beyond that Ishtar is just an annoyance. You'll have to read other writings.

No he walked it off

Hey it ain't a underaged loli. That's why Hestia is legal.

Not that user, but remember: oppai lolis count as lolis.

I'm glad.

Your welcome

>little girls is best thing
I agree, being a little girl is fun!

pedo scum.

If my daughter became the vessel for the Babylonian goddess of love, sex, war, and whothefuckknowswhatelse you best believe I'm putting my morals aside for some divine sex.

Especially if she looked as good Rin.

there we go

Bestiality. Don't forget the Bestiality.

You need a penis larger than a pin dick first to do that.

I dissagree with that. Loli means little girl. And a little girl with tits ain't a loli.

And straight men into wood.

>typical mental gymnastics
Slap tits on a loli, it's still a loli with tits. So still counts as loli.

I thought it was Saber who corrupted Rin to the dark side.

In the real world it ain't.
Unless it is hormones that boil over.

But Hestia is not a loli you inbred.

>hentai
You never cease 2 suprise me.

>implying the real world is at all important
News flash for you: IRL is NOT important.

Hestia IS a loli; this isn't up for debate.

>feel sorry for your dad
Why did you fuck my dad?

She is not, she is just a short girl. Stop being retarded.

because your dad is a fag

>165716669
You're the retard if you believe that slapping tits on a loli makes her somehow not loli. That's the last (You) you get from me.

>IRL such beings are not important.
>in anime: it is important.

News flash: pedos are still around this world and using those girls as they please since there 18+

I mean even if she did fuck a heavenly bull that wouldn't stop my raging boner

> Ishtar
> a roastie that enjoys prepping bulls
> discarded by big G
Gilgamesh really was a good and proper Man.

>First and greatest roastie blowout recorded in human history
Based AUO and Enkidu, the original patrol

My entire reaction to your post. Excuse me, I need to fap.

But that means you are too.
This is just weird now.

I'm gonna whale for Rin so fucking hard when she arrives on FGO NA.