WHY do americans do this? Are they too manchildren to handle the taste of the crust? Its degenerate and soyboy as fuck...

WHY do americans do this? Are they too manchildren to handle the taste of the crust? Its degenerate and soyboy as fuck. I eat redpilled RYE BREAD daily and its fucking based. none of those processed grains. americans couldnt eat it, they would cry and want the white 100% fastcarb bread by goldstein bakery

literally fucking kys mutts

Attached: cut crust.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingarthurflour.com/recipes/jewish-rye-bread-recipe
kroger.com/search?query=fresh bread
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a you problem

the crust is where the fiber is and you know we have a sharting problem

tasebud formation and how many nerves per area, and the thickness of the nerves, and the pleasure centers of the brain are all variants to how people experience taste.
I can't handle bitterness while others drink it with zest

>eating bread
it's like you want to be obese

Pointlessly picky eating is a sign of a comfortable and wealthy life. America is comfortable and wealthy. For now.

Oof that knife looks sharp and dangerous

Wew, this must be the best thread I've read so far.Like, dude, it totally belongs on this board. Here have a bump

MONGORIAN BEEF PREASE

only children do that

no its a sign of being a manchild. a pack of german white toast bread costs like 1,50 in lidl here.

Fuck my shit crust is the best part of toast
fucking mongrels

knäckebröd is the patrician choice

>toast
Do americans even eat real bread?

I hate picky eaters.
If it makes sheltered people cringe; give it to me.

OI GUVNA, HAN' IT OVAH, THERE'S A GOOD LAD!

Yes, in my family we make our own or it's rye/ pumpernickel from a local bakery.
The white bread nonsense is because it's cheap. 2 bucks or less a loaf where rye is 4 to 5 dollars. Making our own bread puts it at less than .50 cents. Though sour dough is a little more than that to make.

It's an absolute cunt to find real bread in a US city. Small bakeries are few and far between.
I shit you not, I thought I found some half-decent emergency bread at Trader Joes and it was baked in fucking France.

no one I know but children under 10 cut the crust off, why is it that retards just accept everything as they read it off the internet?

This is true. The reason you see so many crust cutters is being raised on shitty bread the crust would often taste of chemicals. Shit has gotten better since the 90s but the habit is still there.

>american "food"

Attached: 1465663333334.jpg (399x388, 24K)

> soyboy
this is correct, there are no crusts on any sandwhich in japan because japanese men are manchildren that don't eat crusts.

And poor fags, know quite a few of them.

i get even angrier about the pre cut steaks over there, but that's another topic

Only children eat bread with no crust. Usually nigger children at that. Shill thread.

Don't lie. Everyone knows that the Japs only eat rice.

Where the fuck did you get the idea that we are all over here cutting off our crusts? I literally have never met anyone who does that. Die soon plz.

Don’t y’all eat rotting sharks? Y’all probably smell like shit

whiter then you, Mohammed

Doesn't this have more to do with presentation than soy? Straight lines in the cuts, fits in those little boxes etc.

kek

>not eating the staff of life

Nah, we taught them about cucumber sandwiches and shit while we were schooling them on how to empire properly. Makes me wonder if they wouldn't be such faggots if we'd taught them about breakfast stotties instead.

Just in califirnia, I assume you live in Mordor.

Attached: eMKp9.jpg (484x700, 115K)

>not eating the staff of life
sounds like sucking cock to me lad

>American (((bread)))
Here have some real bread

Attached: 399px-Baguettes_-_stonesoup.jpg (399x600, 49K)

Partly presentation yes
But mainly because "japanese people don't like crusts"

Back to /ck/ with you, crustmemer.

Perfect to fit all the way up frog arse

What a faguette

>Faguettes.
>Real bread.
These fuckers always rip while I'm dividing them making them utterly shit for sandwiches.

My mom still cuts off the crust for me, sandwiches are better without the crust. Finnish fucking fagget

The best thing about a fresh load of bread is making the first sandwich from both heels.

Wasteful faggots throw the heel away

Oh that’s bad? Make the cheapest spaghetti noodles you can find and then the cheapest store sauce and then cut up hot dogs into it :^) i have american recipes for days son

Loaf*

why is this shit on pol?

saged

Another fag thread. How about sticking that rye bread up your ass.

You must be 18 to post here

With a name like "breakfast stotties" who needs faggots?

If you're an American and not eating Dave's Killer Bread you're the problem

Are you using a serrated knife?

How can I never see Americans with real bread?

It's always those square plastic chemical pumped shit breads

Attached: Kenyér.jpg (1200x704, 559K)

Is it based? Haven’t tried it yet

This. I've eaten fish guts and chicken bones in Taiwan, and there's faggots out there who can't even stomach the crust of their bread

They are the best for sandwich. You just take one and cut it in half. Far better than disgusting triangle sandwich.

kingarthurflour.com/recipes/jewish-rye-bread-recipe

Rye bread is a MUST.
Rye bread and Amish butter.
I cannot stand this bread on the left, it is so soggy and soft, and not good in soup or even sandwiches, it just melts.
I remember I was in Spain for a week with these "Americans" who refused the bread because it was "as hard as a rock", perfectly fine in our pea soup and pork soup, it was delicious. I ate their bread so not to waste and piss off any Spanish person who witnessed such disgrace!!!!

this is what real bread looks like

>American (((bread)))
>French (((bread)))

This, THIS is the bread of a true man. No meme: dark bread is far healthier than pale ones.

Attached: VRP_12kpl_3D-800x400.jpg (800x400, 41K)

This, if you don't just butter the heel and eat it while you make your sandwich. Occasionally fights over this in my house, if I am not home. As I get the heel with out argument.

I’m the same way. Ate some muscles and pasta once and it was so fishy tasting it might have been rotten. I just looked up at the waiter and smiled as I bit into something more fishy than any girl

germans had the best bread culture, i have watched documenatries about germans in ww2 eating bread with wine, and the bread looked like it has been baked from heaven. you wonder how the jews survived only on bread in the camps? because the german breads was top tier in nutrition, not this shit 5 shekels white beard made from the wheat waste.

I WOULD EAT THAT.

jap bants strike again
kek

Attached: RL-Stine.jpg (500x200, 14K)

It's got your complex carbs out the ass and is filled with literal seeds
Adds texture to your sanwiches desu

Friendly reminder that modern dwarf wheat is a jewish plot from the 1960's intended to rob us of valuable minerals and to increase diabetes

Yeah, we should rename them to something sensible like Dave's Awesome Thing Like A Burger But It's Fried Foods In A Big Roll.

Hello based rye-bread-bro.
Please refrain from teaching mutts a healthy diet.
It slows down the planets main interest.
Thank you.
Have a bubble butt.

Attached: jass.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

how come americans are fucking pussies when it comes to eating bread crust but dont care when someone shoots at them with a gun

>Not having a rectangle sandwich.
Put toppings between two slices of bread and cut in half leaving two rectangles that are perfect for holding in the hand while eating.
Triangles are just for people pretending to be fancy.

>americans
>bread

Would be better than that twink name.

Bread crusts violate the NAP.

>t. poor person

Japs are like this too.
They only have this shitty toast-style or soft bread here where they additionally put weird stuff inside.
Like Yakisoba, croquette or fish paste shit.

Attached: riin35b00.jpg (394x222, 28K)

You just won your ticket out of the ovens Ariel.
Take care of it, you'll need it soon.

I take bakery bread over industrial bread packed in plastic anyday. White bread is not bad for your health as long as it's not pumped full of fructose and chemicals like industrial american bread.

I've never seen anyone do this, except this one kid in elementary school who had australian parents.

Looks like the shit i took this morning, fucking disgusting.

The heel of a good bread toasted is about the best fucking thing on Earth.

>When a country's tastes are so weird that they are used as the Coca Cola new flavour test ground.

I’m an American at the point of just making my own bread. Tired of sweetened bullshit. Can’t be that expensive

Yeah well, we didn't genocide the Scots and they polluted the language. These things happen.

rye bread is fucking disgusting

Sorry but we do also have real bread in the USA. Lots of varieties as well. French bread has dropped in price, good for consumers, hopefully it catches on. I just bought some Sunflower Seed bread that looks like pic related. I eat eat it with my Spanish olives and olive oil, it's delicious. THE BEST.

Attached: pumpkinsunflowerbread.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

is your ghey post a allegory for ghey sex with brown guys? are you bragging about being butt fucked by nonwhites? you are finland so its a possibility

Attached: You_can_rape_in_Finland.jpg (618x448, 80K)

Finnish pizza the best pizza!! Am i rite??

Attached: 4E075550-83A1-4377-A00D-4C09E14751E6.jpg (524x491, 106K)

lmao

Good. You should. The amount of corn sugar in industrial american food is very unhealthy.

Attached: 36621441-24AD-46D1-8F2A-BA59EDDF9995.jpg (1477x1448, 308K)

It's not expensive, it just takes time. Expect to be hanging around your kitchen for a couple of hours at least.

That's what we do user costs around .50 cents a loaf when you buy ingredients in bulk.

>muh supermarket bread

fucking plebeian

This

pic related its called "french bread" here, what is it called there? bread?

Attached: pao-frances.jpg (424x424, 22K)

That's why japanese tourists in France like baguette so much

great, more healthy shit wrapped in plastic

>your shit comes out packaged
me too how do I fix it

Attached: noPLS.png (300x300, 101K)

I would eat that.
My momma would say Chicago style, that's her hometown.
this is where I buy my bread. Not a complete list but you can see what we can buy.
kroger.com/search?query=fresh bread

It's not even hard, homie. Just go get A) a KitchenAid mixer (a real one, not the faggot tilt "Artisan" ones) or B) a bread machine. Buy some yeast and some decent bread flour (don't be a cheap ass and buy regular flour, use King Arthur or equivalent), and bam, nigger, your making bread.