When your ideology is so shit that you realize the best way to grow the movement is by increasing the voter base to...

>when your ideology is so shit that you realize the best way to grow the movement is by increasing the voter base to include more of the least educated and experienced members of society

Attached: 4951BE1E-49D3-4B75-9906-D4D50187CD4E.png (650x650, 352K)

If you can't drink or buy a gun til 21 then you shouldn't be able to vote until then either.

>"they are the future"
What about those in their 20s and 30s?

6 year olds should be able to vote. Their voices deserve to be heard. They are the future whether you like it or not, you racist gun nuts.

If you aren't old enough to even be paying taxes, you dont get a fucking vote.

I support this, even 16 year olds know more about politics and society than old people do. People shouldn't be allowed to vote past 60, bunch of retarded ass old people fucking up my country and they're selfish garbage.

16 age of consent too

>why do you need a gun?! its literally made to kill people!
No shit, the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to kill our government if they become tyrannical.
>y-yeah but the government would nuke you in a fight! give them your guns!

Attached: ss-shane3.jpg (1160x703, 59K)

Jews are repulsive.

Fuck that increase the voter age to 40
t. 27 year old

>the welfare handouts aren't working as much as they used to
>well, just lower the voting age, dummy

jesus christ that is one ugly burger

I love this logic.
A shitlib relative tried to pull it on me
>you are proving my point asshole
You could see that hadn't thought it through very well.

Fuck it lest make the MAXIMUM voting age 21

FUCK IT EVEN MORE

If you're over 21 then you shouldn't be able to hold public office

that ought to solve all of our problems

Attached: drool.jpg (442x500, 8K)

It would be fine to let my Generation vote as long as you killed every single piece of shit living in a big city.

Attached: Crusader gun.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

Do leafs intentionally post nothing but bait, or are they actually capable of making something that isn't a shitpost? Does anyone know?

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

the only people who will vote for moronic leftist policies are spics who barley speak English, dumb niggers on food stamps, and literal children. Really makes you think.

DESU there's not much difference between 16 and 18 nowadays. Both are focused on college and have yet to shake that immature utopian idealism.

Attached: even-mr-peterson-thinks-youre-an-idiot.jpg (490x490, 31K)

michael moore is not a jew, but he is extremely repulsive.

>wants firearm ownership age to be 21
>16 year olds should be able to vote

Leftists just really need to gas themselves already.

30 should be the minimum age to be honest

Full grown "male" that can not decide on a daily basis what he should eat.
>The age for voting should be 16
Michael Fucking Moron, fat people should be lined up and shot.

The antifa bus faggot should have a heart attack.

Sliders had an episode about this.

It didn't go well.

That's a pretty eloquent description of far right politics.

Are you fucking stupid?

Old people are the ones that let it get this bad, the people that are old now are the ones that carelessly let their nation go as they hoard money and take jobs from young people. Seriously fuck boomers and fuck old people.

Why should the people that let things get this bad have any fucking say? Fuck boomers, they're the most selfish generation to ever exist. Oh yeah just give your nations away even though the generation before the boomers fucking paid with their blood to make their countries great.

Based leaf will be spared in the day of the rope.

>lower voting age to 16
>find out HS kids are overwhelmingly right wing
>v-voter age should be 21-28

Keep moving the goal posts Left.

Such a brainlet

We need bring it back to 21. Make it so that by 21 you’re an adult, old enough to drink, drive, smoke, & enlist in the military. No more 18-19 year olds in the military, driving, smoking, drinking, or voting.

Another year of HS should be mandatory. This year would be like 1st year in College, but useful. Instead of learning stupid shit like abstract numbers, 5th year will be about learning how to be a functioning adult.

The basics in finances, balancing a check book, how to do a job interview, prepping for college or trade school, how to cook, & nutrition/healthy livestyle. Ideally this is for 18-20 year olds. Then when they have an entire year of basics on being a good healthy citizen, hopefully they’ll be ready for adulting.

As a white person who had to put up with blacks and hispanics through high school in the 00s, this is true. Everyone I know from high school is racist, even the most chill people. "I don't hate black people, but I hate niggers" is the prevailing outlook.

>guns are literally made to kill people
No they are not. They are made to kill all things. Don't assume my species shitlord.

I'm really sick of this "wise children" bullshit.

I'm still trying to convince myself they are all trying to be satirical.

Why not lower it to 5?

Vietnam was the reason the voting age was lowered. Liberals used the military to get the voting age lowered to get an influx of liberals into the political process the same way they use it to benefit homosexuals, trans people, and women.

The military is willing to trade domestic political agendas for an endless war that gives them unlimited amounts of power and money. Given how much unquestioned political influence the military wields, liberals might be able to get 17 year olds the vote if they suck up to them enough since it's possible to join the military at that age with parental consent.

This, young user, is the question we’ve asked ourselves for eons- attempting to disseminate the dichotomy can be hazardous, so tread carefully.

Why stop at 16? That's a bit arbitrary.

>Michael "attentionwhore" Moore
Who cares about that fat fuck?

But why?

Attached: 1520976350672.jpg (612x346, 19K)

I think they should make their flag selectable like the other meme flags.