Julian assanges Internet is disconnected

Attached: 3626DF2B-FF7B-4551-BCE1-02DE792BA837.jpg (1370x1173, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2mfeo-Ues
file.wikileaks.org/file
vimeo.com/252630938
twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/979031567669628928
theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh the drama!

Attached: C38DD475-4EEF-48AD-98C2-4A3214941494.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Do they actually have the right to assemble. Sounds like some Bongs are going o spending a night in the graybar hotel.

Attached: 1522081503025.png (591x422, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE
so what? He's been dead/silenced for a while now.

Attached: 1501142963485.jpg (765x1024, 69K)

Are you at all starting to see why that is disinformation?

Pretty sure the CIA niggers got to him months ago but bump regardless

bump

Best thing ever. Now his DMS will go off and we'll get a massive info dump. I don't care if JA gets thrown into a wood chipper, dude is sitting on shit that could potentially change the time line.

this what I also believe

That’s a morph edit or whatever it’s called.

How long till he kills himself?

Julian has been dead since October 2016.

D.A.K.

Attached: e3d-1.jpg (200x228, 16K)

If this is real there will be massive data dumps incoming.

Didn't Julian have his life disconnected like two years ago?

GOT THE RED LINK.

THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING!

Attached: 1519373161232.jpg (570x479, 21K)

October 2016.

Why would a man who's been dead for 2 years need internet?

Assange could end all of the "disinformation" with one tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eS2mfeo-Ues

Apr 16th John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
May 11th Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.
Jul 10th Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
Aug 5th Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch)
Aug 10th Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
Oct 7th Podestamails leaks first batch.
Oct 14th John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.
Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange’s internet access.
Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.
Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).
Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Attached: 1521646468415.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.
Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).
Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.
Nov 8th: Trump wins.
Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

He has never signed his PGP key since October 2016. Hes gone.

How? No one would believe it was real. He's dead, remember?

Attached: 1521647833907.png (1876x781, 132K)

Attached: 1521655492813.jpg (529x640, 65K)

Attached: 1521658196267.png (897x8839, 1000K)

Aren't morphs like those caused by missing keyframes in video files? Kinda like those fucked up glitched gifs people make.

vimeo.com/252630938

Attached: 1521670447590.jpg (600x430, 98K)

What is a morph edit and why does it exist?

BUMP

Considering pol was right about Dan Schneider, I’m thihking they may be right about Julian being dead.

Well he's dead so he probably doesn't mind.

Attached: 1520457958021.jpg (1380x1199, 333K)

Attached: 1521649045368.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I'm surprised I don't see this posted more. I've always wondered what happened or and update. Somethings fishy

They killed everyone who could testify that Seth Rich was the source of the DNC material.

Attached: 1521670335722.png (616x279, 94K)

You can edit out all the ums and pauses in interviews. It somewhat smoothly pieces things together, but there can be glitches.

WikiLeaks = CIA?

Reminder, these "morph edit" faggots are shills who appear in every Julian thread when people start posting about how he is dead.

They try to steer the conversation off track by turning into a debate on "morph cuts".

Wikileaks has not been under Julian's control since October 2016. Who is running it? We don't know.

it's all just theatre , dude

Attached: 1521655497137.png (1602x410, 155K)

He is going to be SWAT Team'ed any minute now.

Julian Assange is dead, so he doesn't need internet.

Are you implying that Julian Assange is the real life equivalent of 1984's Emmanuel Goldstein? Outlandish!

Attached: 1m7l.png (768x952, 440K)

My get right after your post....

it was allowed on twitter and has a checkmark , it gets the noggin joggin

Pamela Anderson killed him with a poisoned vegan sandwich back in '16

Next is his electric.

The morph edit thing is real, somebody post the gif please?

If anyone can ever give me a good answer for not signing his pgp key again then I'll always know he is either dead or in a secret jail.

ITS IRRELEVANT. KYS KIKE

bump
drop the codes julian now now

Kim has been a total faggot also, when did Kim started to be public about the 2016 election?

A-Are they going to kill him?

Is this to prevent the dead man's switch being activated?

Do they not know that they would have to go after multiple people in order to disable it?

Reminder, this happened during the time this all went down.. the biggest DDOS attack in US history... MSM was silent about it, and "Wikileaks" insinuated that its supporters were responsible for it, which is not true.

Attached: 1521669386760.jpg (634x519, 58K)

Kim is fat cheese pizza fan it's the only explanation

Attached: 1521669558578.png (611x660, 364K)

Dead man switch was activated in 2016, and was buried in the blockchain, and it was flooded shortly after that and the internet was attacked in the biggest DDoS the US has seen.

WHAT THE FUCK? Jesus Christ, England does not deserve to be saved anymore. Fuck England. England is worse than Sjweden at this point.

THIS
H
I
S

Then what the fuck was it, ass hat? An animation gone wrong?? Reptilian cloaking?? I have never heard anything convincing from you guys ho think he's dead and this is women kind of proof. What is it? Be specific.

Even Sam hyde said it looked like a morph edit on twitter.

Attached: A21130A6-13CF-489C-B4D2-72345747DF81.jpg (200x200, 14K)

It doesn't matter what it was, you kike. Its irrelevant to the conversation.

The only thing thats important is this:
Don't fall for the kike diversion tactics.

So was the contents ever revealed?

He's with us..

Attached: 15965876_1792990337630225_2350822054558990847_n.jpg (600x600, 25K)

It was the same as the BBC reporting the collapse of tower 7 30 minutes before it happened, the ZOG were running your nose in it

Attached: 1518150513336.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

how is it fucking irrelevant nigger? I only see one kike shill here, and he’s trying to obscure what I thought was definitive proof.

It does fucking matter! You are out it as proof. What happened to his ye? Hat happen to his mobious folding shirt collar? What is it if it isn't a file my probl m?

I don't give a fuck about you showing me that. EXPLAIN IT. You think it's sophisticated cgi? Tell me

I am pretty sure that is what happened.

How fucking random was that encounter?
An American Baywatch star without two brain cells to rub together goes to visit him with the explicit intention of giving him food shortly before many say he died.

That was typed like hell. Again, what is the effect? Why does the shirt collar roll. Why does his eye shift? What are these things. Explain why it's fake.

oh shit
>The Goverment Of Equador confirms that it has cut off Assange's outside communication in its London embassy. Action in response to messages that "puts at risk the good relations that the country maintains with the UK and EU”.
> twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/979031567669628928

Attached: DZIZTwEWsAAsIJm.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

watch this shit

The literal pedophile Jew is real.

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Red link?

It doesn't matter because the only thing it will cause is faggots debating whether its a "morph cut" or something else more serious. It happens in every one of these threads.

ITS HOW THE KIKES LIKE ALWAYS DIVERT THESE JULIAN THREADS INTO A CLUSTER FUCK OF USELESS ARGUMENTS.

The point is something happened to Julian... that footage whether its a video error or legit editing to fake Assange, changes nothing. It will only cause faggot shills like you to fill the thread up with useless discussion about "morph cuts" and "video editing techniques" when none of that fucking matters in the big picture.

>EXPLAIN IT GOY! FOCUS ONLY ON THIS ONE VIDEO ! AND DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLOCKCHAIN AND THE OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEADMAN SWITCH GOY

As said in previous thread, the dead man switch was uploaded as a transaction in multiple parts and it has to be crafted in a way to carry the information with the transaction details and since its destination was bogus so that it would remain in the buffer pool and get copied to everyone's wallet database.

The mempool was flooded as soon as it happened and much of the internet was attacked.

See explanation
Now fuck off shills you can't morph cut from 1 camera to the SAME camera during a spoken word it's IMPOSSIBLE due to the obvious resultant audio discontinuity
KYS

forgot link, sorry.

theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video

If something is buried in the blockchain, it still eventually surfaces however long it will take. All it requires is two or three confirmations.

Why the fuck would wikileaks twitter try to secretly tweet "help him"? What does that do for anyone?

Hasnt he appeared on alex jones show multiple times in past couple years? Is this faggot really dead or no

Just as i predicted... the shills have arrived to turn this thread into a cluster fuck of "video editing" bullshit

*Explanation here

It has to be pieced together because it wasn't done in 1 transaction, and anons who were doing it back in 2016 were having their internet cut off.

Plus we were under heavy attack from shills as well, more than ever

Oh Fugg!

Attached: 1522007241369.gif (380x380, 1.65M)

You are the obfuscator. I want answers. I too, want a public appearance from assange but half the evidence people cite, is the morphing parts. That's not evidence if it can't be explained.

Pay your bills on time faggot!!

Attached: 223630.png (1440x2560, 850K)

Well his dead man switch should go off soon then.

Thats because faggot shills like you keep talking about it instead of talking about the real evidence, then maybe more people would focus on the shit I posted instead.

KYS

It doesn't matter why they fucking did it, they did it! It's right there on Twitter for everyone to see. What are the odds of them making these particular typos, in that particular order, during that time??? It has to be so high that its impossible.

The typos are legit. Only a braindead shill would say otherwise.

Attached: 1518616780887.jpg (777x728, 323K)

What matters is that he hasn't used his PGP key to sign anything since his Internet went down in Fall 2016.

No good explanation has ever been given for this.

> digits don't lie

Is the Clinton's personal Army finally getting him?

Wikileaks never made typos until that date either. It was definitely done with a purpose.

The real evidence is great but the film still has the most popularity.
This guy actually deliveredSo fuck you.

BUMP FOR JULIAN

Attached: 1476303960213.jpg (599x336, 114K)

Thats cool, now go share the video for all your normie friends to see and fuck off and let the big boys talk about the important things.

Can anyone post the help me?

It's for me. Not anyone else. Fuck you bitch toes.