Princess Principal

>Penicess
>Chinse
>Dongothy
>Meato

>Angeina

>the >Cockona is spreading

I wish the Cockona would spread to my ass.

I really hope the light-up thing lights up Cavorite green.

The what?

Have memes gone too far?

>Princess and Ange have matching "tehe"s
>Dorothy and Beatrice have matching "tehe"s
>Chise's is the same as Ange and Princess

We all thought she was out for Doloshi's milk, but was she gunning for the other two this entire time?

Remember, they do read our threads.

>that ending
>those last few episodes

Everything is yuri. Smiles were protected. S2 immanent. What's not to understand?

The show should've been 24 episodes instead of 12, because they obviously had the world and characters to make it that. The last few episodes felt rushed since they had to cram it into a 12 episode series, despite the second season coming. Because it felt like the perfect ending to the show, except the show is gonna continue. And I don't mean perfect in how it was executed, but in the scenario. Another revolution lead by the princess closes the cycle that started with the first revolution. But now they're going to have to spin a whole other thing for Season 2 or just reuse what Season 1 did.

And you could tell how rushed it felt. Episode 10 just ENDS with megane's suicide. Then immediately moves on to the conclusion of the series with the cliffhanger. What should've happened is some sort of epilogue for the dead girl to explain why she's a double agent, why she admired Dorothy, what those injections were.

Seems like they were in a good grove, too. The series started out strong and follows and old school premise of stand alone episodes tied to overarching plot points, while also doing some out of chronological order, which was neat.. I think the you start to see really great episodes starting with 5 through 9, especially 8, fleshing out the world and characters.

The ending feels like it should've been many more episodes scattered around a 24 episode series. Zelda sounds like an major character that got crammed into the last few episodes. Same with the whole military coup or whatever.

I'm just disappointed they didn't just go for a more simple ending that would've transitioned well into a second cour. Not only does it feel like the show should've been 24 episodes, but now it feels like it got a botched up "half way point".

It reminds me a lot of how Cowboy Bebop played out. Or how it should have played out. But didn't because it didn't have the time or resources. Those last few episodes had some quality to them.

PP's OST reminds me of RoD

While the last two episodes do feel kind of rushed, I get that they didn't have much of a choice. It really feels like to me that they originally planned 24 episodes, then had to cut it down to 12. They had no idea if they were getting a season 2 or not, so they had to have some sort of climax. It could have been better planned but with season 2 seeming likely it doesn't bother me at all. Plus, with the non-linear structure they could always go back and add a little more to the backstory, they kind of gave themselves an out with that

Ultra gay.

Gay and incestuous.

It's not incest if it's just your doppelganger.

I think the main thing it needed was more connections and build-up between the episodes, not necessarily more episodes. It got too into the whole "we're an episodic out-of-order series where each episode is its own self-contained story" concept that they missed great opportunities to quietly build things up in the background without detracting from the ability to watch each episode on its own.

Look at the morgue episode. It starts with Dorothy whistling an Important Song From Her Childhood that apparently she hums all the time. Why on earth are we hearing it for the first time now? There were plenty of times we could have seen her singing it to herself while she's working on something, and then the reaction would be "oh yeah, I remember that, neat to see them explaining it now" rather than "uh... she does?". It's the same with the finale plot - there are some very vague suggestions of conflicts with the military side, but they could have done so much more with what they had. Imagine if Jack, instead of being a random crazy royalist, was actually a revolutionary killing those he saw as enemies to Princess's rise to power? Even without something like that, a few background lines or shots of newspaper headlines about revolution or unrest would have done wonders to make that whole plotline come less out of left field.

I think they're related. Ange is a royal bastard child, it would explain why they look so similar and why Ange lived right outside the palace

They're not. The whole point of Prince and the Pauper stories is that it's a sheer chance coincidence that changes their lives, not some inevitability of their bloodline.

No they aren't, it's literally the Prince and the Pauper. In any case Okouchi in an interview said that he's not very interested in exploring the past of the characters, so the chance of such a tweest happening are basically nil.

Wouldn't Princess/Ange be technically bestiality?

You're thinking of Chise.

Well this is a different story than Prince and the Pauper, isn't it? Princess and the Supaidesu can be different. Even if it's not revealed as a twist in the series, it makes sense and explains such a coincidence

Princess pls go and stay go.

And there's the whole a street rat can become a princess too thing. You'd think people would be more familar with at least the disney or simpsons version of that story.

Not all coincidences are supposed to have explanations. Some things just happen by chance, and the idea of this type of changeling story is that it's aptitude, not blood, that determines who you are.

Ange literally tells the story of "The Princess and the Pickpocket", doesn't that remind you of anything?
Also them being blood related would shit on the whole concept that Princess became a real princess even without having royal blood in her, so no, that not makes sense in the context of this story.

I think the episodic formula was great because the self-contained stories were great. I think the biggest problem with the cour was that as it ended it just rammed in a bunch of overarching storylines. If I were to have planned out a show like this, it would've been a few stand-alone episodes with an episode about a build up of the revolution or military take over of control every 3 or 4 episodes.

Now maybe it would've worked better if they got rid of the self-contained stories, but that would change a lot of what we know PP became and I honestly think those stories are some of the best things about the show. I don't mind that they did them, I think it's just that they didn't really have enough time to tell all the stories they wanted to tell.

Dorothy's milkers are for Beato only.

It wouldn't need to sacrifice any of it's episodic nature to include foreshadowing and callbacks. The stories are still self-contained and can be watched individually.

I like how they deepthroat you with the their star cross lovers or other half situation, even in the game both of them have hearts. Falling in love with your doppleganger's kind of narcissistic though.

Also, Chise is the best Principal.

It's been 6 months and i still can't stop mispronouncing Beato's name unconsciously, please send help.

Beato slipping a roofie!

underneath her cute facade, Beato is the most cruel and twisted of all the supais

Discount, Miss Todo~

You seem to be taking this show way too seriously, the show had plenty of problems way before the last few episodes.

Lesbion flag.

Defend Dorothy's character and relevance without mentioning her tits and breast milk,

>team oriented
>follows orders
>makes sure things get done
>team mom
>not autistic
>only sane woman
>fun character, cute

miss doloshi onry thousand yen for one night, vely affoldable

Could've learned a lot about her in episode 10, but noooooo. She just had to go kill herself.

A couple of turtledoves in their nest after consummating their love, during the winter they migrate to casablanca and keep porking.
Beato's a monster, she inflicted psychological pain on Doroshii in the latest picture drama.

It was for the best.

Damn elusive gay birds.

I'm sorry, I just can't get past how stupid their heads look.

That expression singlehandedly saved yuri anime.

Positive atittude.
Knows about cars,
In good shape for a 30 yo.
Consolation prize.

No such thing, all principals are best principals.

>In good shape for a 30 yo.
>Consolation prize.
Die.

She was too good for this world, the PriPri world and the 3D world in general.

*2D

Dorothy cooking for her girlfriend.

Dorothy is straight, you monster.

I want to kiss and drink this cheshire cat's milk so badly.

Indeed, my wife Dorothy's the breast.
Duel me.

Is duel an euphemism for "make rough sex with"?

Yes, Beato would duel Dorothy until death.

Bee-too
Bea to ri su

>beet rice bowl

I wonder what does it tastes like

Man Pripri is the gift that keeps on giving I love gay keychains

They know.

Lesbian cake's the superior gift.

Is it made with breastmilk, asking for a friend

She's not pregnant yet.

Right I've finished the tenth episode; will it be fine if I ignored the final two since it's apparently shit?
Beeto best girl by the way, I need doujins of her neck.

Definitely not.

They're not shit, it's just blatant sequel setup.

April is so long away.

They are actually ok, above average even.

I think people expected more but given they only had two episodes two wrap up the season I think it ended fine. If there's no season 2 then it's shit.

What happens in april.

It's made with love and lily juice. The robutt club's two blocks down.

My least favourite character in the show

Spreading where exactly?

No, do you see Donngothy anywhere in that image?

Beh-ah-toh

And the artist has started teasing another picture.

Who's that?

Looks like Alice to me.

Damn homos hogging all the pictures.

They're the main characters, after all.

Each and everyone of them is a homo, so it's only natural that they do.

the only homos are ange and princess.

Beato too, even if her love is completely one-sided.

How the fuck did the breast feeding meme even get started? Is everyone a closet faggot with a mommy fetish?

I'm not sure how is she a homo.

Some people started to force it, while there was no new content to push it aside. It only really took off as the series ended.

Director called the parachute scene in ep 3 a love confession, and it's actually pretty fucking obvious if you watch the show anyway.

Likes best girl.

Refer to

Doesn't matter whether the affection is lesbian or straight (as in she think of her as a dear friend) really, she still likes best girl.
Friendship > love.

season 2 when?

It was Ange's love confession

I still think that it's stupid that they didn't catch her because how she flaunted her face around.

Nice vaginabones, but Dorothy isn't a slut.