Holohoax

I see a lot of people saying that the holocaust was a hoax

can Sup Forums provide me with facts, links, info on the illegitimacy of the holocaust?

Attached: HOLOCAUSTHOAX.jpg (1280x720, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbaTur4A1OU
youtu.be/63j13dB6JdY
youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9hT8ES2g
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&bpctr=1521657734
hooktube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
hooktube.com/watch?v=1QqdiIHMn0k
hooktube.com/watch?v=ee2dSdVvZGM
archive.fo/ENByB
nazigassings.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2JZu46IPaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=0ztdofPc8Rw
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
web.archive.org/web/20070104080919/http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/anglo/angap03.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0juKwJs_zko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you post facts about its legitimacy

The real redpill is acknowledging the Holocaust was real and was also a good thing.

Go & read some blogs you lazy twat.

Ok but first give us legitimate proof that holocaust killed 6M jews. So no story-tellers.

This documentary is really good

youtu.be/YbaTur4A1OU

easy digest version

Attached: 1517290174951.png (500x464, 113K)

no, and not of it's illegitimacy either

bit more fleshed out

Attached: 1472091455023.jpg (1080x1265, 932K)

muh anne frank diary

Attached: 1474106814414.png (500x750, 446K)

muh extermination camps

Attached: 1461511544623.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

pardon, i meant muh concentration camps

Attached: 1469565159116.jpg (542x1099, 270K)

muh pilpul magnet

Attached: 1454846168672.png (800x4017, 674K)

kikes can't count

Attached: Hoess_confession_v_Auschwitz_plaques.jpg (685x451, 150K)

i dont get the meme

why would butter on bread be a bad thing?

but they can sure make shit up as they go along

Attached: 1495506632503.png (909x684, 228K)

exhibit A: muh holocoaster

Attached: 1436062797890.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

thankfully Germans didn't fuck around with numbers and were meticulous af

Attached: 1495413564965.jpg (595x822, 148K)

easy digest logistics

Attached: 1495412405276.png (1705x1080, 943K)

logistics, fleshed out

Attached: HOLOHOAX.png (883x393, 136K)

Attached: 1453891416216.jpg (275x471, 46K)

Modern crematories don't burn them in bulk.

moar logistics

Attached: 1494753395475.png (1049x333, 144K)

i'm so glad you mentioned that

Attached: 2nq6tyd.jpg (1024x1344, 269K)

'nother pilpul magnet

Attached: jq003.png (1804x2160, 453K)

we census data nao

Attached: DMX35EWW0AAHVhW.jpg_large.jpg (680x680, 121K)

Uh, you do realize that Auschwitz wasn't the only concentration camp, right?

youtu.be/63j13dB6JdY

Majdanek is a prime example.

There were concentration camps, but disease and famine killed thousands of people in those camps as conditions deteriorated at the end of the war.

Yes Jews were rounded up, put in to concentration camps, used as slave labour, subject to arbitrary and summary executions, and used for human experiments. But was there a mass extermination process using gas chambers? I'm not sold on that one.

So I guess if it cant be proven or disproven we default to “true”? This is nonsense called lawyers rhetoric and it’s used by jews. Climate “science” uses lawyers rhetoric.

But there are plenty of facts that prove there was no holocaust and none to prove it. Because there was no holocaust. Holocaust isn’t an opinion or belief.

Assume it didn't happen until you are shown irrefutable proof to the contrary.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9hT8ES2g

there is no doubt in my mind that the final solution was to exterminate the remaining jews.

When the Idea came up, who knew about it and how many have died are different questions..

where does that absurd 48M number come from?
I think the point can be made without having to resort to wild exaggeration like the jews do.

DEATH camp goy. it was a death camp. remember the six gorrillion, it's very important that you never forget the evil your people perpetrate upon the rest of the world

Attached: 1521485299341.png (470x720, 515K)

Thousands, not millions. And people, not just jews. The low thousands and that. They didn’t make jews do slave labor. They were labor camps but not exactly slave labor. It would be nice to know what actually really want on at places like Auschwitz. Seems more of a refugee facility. It wasn’t even a prison, they had separate facilities for prisoners (aka commit crimes). The camps they claimed the most died were teeny tiny transit camps, not labor camps. And nobody died at them. You can’t kill millions with diesel exhaust

Better to learn from the past then just deny it.

Most Jews were burnt on pyres or in mass graves on the ostfront. Most cases was literally just digging a pit, shooting people in them and filling over with soil. Only a fool thinks every single jew killed was cremated.

Tattooing someone you are going to exterminate seems rather odd and inefficient considering how many survived with their number.
Also, the numbers went into the 20,000's with sometimes and A or B.

Attached: Hollerith Bunker - IBM ww2.png (308x296, 141K)

speaking of pilpul

Attached: 1484636381214.png (1220x619, 68K)

Are you that fag British Sociologist that thinks he's going to figure out how /pol? operates and then copy us and use our methods for evil? (We're only successful because we are good.So you're wasting your time) and then you think you're going to fuk us over and be the newBritish Intelfag Sup Forums setting up your fag meme laboratories?
Did your AI tell you to ask these stupid questions.You're kind of obvious.
I wouldn't tell you shit.
Fuck your cognitive focus group shit.I will tell you shit.It was all a big conspiracy to replace the black man
OK? Run along now twinkie.

Attached: Black German Conspiracy envy.png (896x2622, 1.06M)

A huge amount were pressed into slave labour. A lot of said slaves died to malnutrition and starvation or being beaten to death for not working. Why gas useful workers? You save the gas for the useless women and children.

Attached: 1518805381499.jpg (850x709, 133K)

how many died? better yet -- of those, how many were killed?

Attached: 1521487129450.jpg (970x710, 243K)

> It would be nice to know what actually really want on at places like Auschwitz.

We will never know.

The de-nazification of Germany needed to show the German people why the Nazis were so bad, and the world the justification for the carnage waged on civilian targets. The firebombing of Dresden killed 25'000+ civilians. A pile of diseased, starved out emaciated corpses does this very nicely.

There's no doubt it was horrific conditions in those camps at the end of the war. No food, no medicine. Everyone is either starving to death or sick and dying from some disease.

Did the Nazi's cause this to happen? Kind of... but, also there was a huge bombing campaign that struck deep in to the nazi war effort. When it comes down to feeding your soldiers, citizens or declared enemies of the state... There's a pecking order. So while I wouldn't give the Nazis a total pass on their behaviour, I am just not sold on this gas chamber final solution thing. I think it's just a myth.

the lich king did nothing wrong

So if the Jews wern't gassed, where did they all go?

not saying the holocaust is true, I just have been taught that it is true. My post asks for information of the contrary.
tl;dr I'm want redpill

1/4

Attached: 1445456073063.jpg (1024x728, 67K)

LOL

Attached: 1518749591391s.jpg (247x250, 8K)

2/4

Attached: Jews_Europe.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

3/4

Attached: Jew_Wall.png (539x360, 193K)

I know most people who deny the Holocaust believe it did not happen/was exaggerated for de-Nazification propaganda purposes believe this based on numbers from the camps -- but what about jews that were arbitrarily killed by partizans/Germans/etc, is there a figure for those deaths outside camps?
Don't get me wrong, I never bought into the Holocaust myth, but I noticed this is an aspect that is rarely discussed.

holocaustrevisionism dot com has like 200 pages of information and something like 500 working links to further reading. Go nuts.

user best man

4/4

Attached: 1436529698275.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Beat me to it. Basically, do the math.
260,000/6,000,000

You get 4%. The Holocaust is 4% true. Not completely false, but 96% false and that's why there is so much debate.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (925x514, 58K)

kek cheers

Attached: 1512520597925.png (640x553, 321K)

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

The Holocaust Testimonies you didn't hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

Benjamin H. Freedman "GAGGED & CENSORED" Speech (1961) READ DESCRIPTION !
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&bpctr=1521657734

Cole in Auschwitz

>hooktube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

Holocaust Deprogramming Course

>www.holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

The Greatest Story Never Told

>hooktube.com/watch?v=1QqdiIHMn0k

Synagogue of Satan

>hooktube.com/watch?v=ee2dSdVvZGM

Zundel's Bunker - Holocaust Handbooks

archive.fo/ENByB

>dat pic
sheesh, what a bigot

Attached: 1481900280928.jpg (935x527, 83K)

Try to find any evidence of homicidal gas chambers from any source beyond hearsay.

nazigassings.com/index.html

>It wasn't

Thats what the little dickhead said jesterday and he was showing off his first paper on his retarded report.I think the azzwholes are probably taking a break from gender studies and I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forumswas a college class for the College Commie perfeeserz wankers.Then they use our children who paid tuition for their indoctination to do the work of Satan in the name of science.
Like Davy Hoggie gettin school credit for acting the stick boy to grab your guns.How the fook do we get rid of commie college ZHIgoffs from using the kids as their whores? And we pay for it with tuition!
If an azzwholio has tenure at a school and is allowed to stay he's a pig trough of kommieism.
Anyway this was up here with a threat how they were gonna destroy us after they figure out how we are sooooo fukn awesome! None of us are as cool as all of us.
The OP made me wonder.They ask these questions like they just fell outta their single mammy's drippy vagina.Without a clue in the world.That's assessment!
Anonymous Electronica 'You Make Me Wonder LIVE'
I'm stealing your picture user
=-)
youtube.com/watch?v=2JZu46IPaeI

Attached: 4chan terror.png (1022x370, 100K)

this is a retarded post - Elmo is not that stupid.

he knows that burning multiple bodies at the same time does not take longer than burning the same number in succession.

he also knows that almost a third of the bodies were of children, so they could pile in several at a time to be the equivalent of one adult - and that the ovens were designed to take three adults at a time. (and the nazi authorities and the manufacturers tested this and reported it)

So given that the ovens used in the Nazi camps were designed to take multiple corpses, and also run continuously, not cooled between bodies as the modern ones are for ritual purposes - they could throw in another few corpses when the first were burned to bones -after about half an hour - and keep burning the bones and the new flesh - it is not difficult to understand how large numbers of corpses could be disposed of. Auschwitz alone could do 4756 a day, according to the SS, and of course all the other camps also had ovens.

Modern incinerators for animal carcasses would be a better comparison - they can burn several tonnes per hour - the equivalent of hundreds of bodies an hour - per oven. The German ones were small in comparison doing only a few hundred a day.

also not all bodies were burned - and they also used mass pyres to burn bodies - so the number of ovens does not actually restrict the number that could be burned in any case.

also, they were in hundreds of camps and ghettoes, and shot at hundreds of sites across the east from Latvia to the Crimea, often in batches of over a thousand a day.

the Auschwitz I camp recorded an average of over 90 people dying a day for two years in the small labour camp - only 20,000 people. there were hundreds of camps like it. the math adds up easily, and when you add in mass executions and gassings...

Julia is autistic if she thinks that her figures are in any way common sense or in any way contradict the reality of what happened.

Attached: cremation technology 1940.jpg (1807x1236, 702K)

this is the manufacturer and SS report on the capacity of Auschwitz ovens

Attached: original 4756 a day.jpg (450x615, 145K)

I'm the OP, and it's a good pic, have it. I agree that many leftists will take the opportunity to browse Sup Forums and learn the culture to their agenda's advantage, but I am certainly not among them.

Attached: quick nigga.png (314x389, 285K)

this is the manufacturer talking about the ovens capacity

Attached: the makers say it could be done.jpg (1234x463, 218K)

this is false

in every detail

Attached: annefrank not forged.jpg (909x3468, 1.31M)

in whch hundreds of thousands of people died.

also not the full list of camps

also ignores shootings in the eastern states
also ignores the mountain of evidence for the actual extermination camps

Attached: holiday in the sun.jpg (1156x1056, 411K)

Say what you want about /po/ being a containment board but goddamn

OP (((asked))) and Sup Forums delivered

you know that the data in the World Almanac in 1940 1942 47 and 48 (your infographic is wrong - t was the 48 version) were all based on the 1938 figures.

because the World Almanac didn#t have people going door to door around Poland adn Hungary asking if they were jewish adn doing a headcount in 1944 or 45 or at any time.

they relied on other sources. Who could not do a headcount during the war.

the 1949 edition shows a 5.5 million drop in population. that was the first time a headcount could be done.

this old lie (using a non academic source and not citing the sampling date) was debunked twenty years ago - why are you still posting this lie?

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

here is the 1949 World Almanac - giving estimated numbers

Attached: 1949 census data.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

As a holocaust revisionist I don't think this is a good argument, not saying that the soviet union didn't fabricate gas chambers to forward the holocaust agenda but at the same time the nazi's really did resort to rounding up partisan jews and poles and straight up kill them.

You remind me of this quote

Attached: hitler on arguing with holocaust deniers.jpg (612x792, 176K)

well i'll be damned. who'd a thunk loads of skellymode typhus corp-- uh i mean emaciated from being deliberately starved but totally still living would fuel the ovens so efficiently and not actually require constant refueling thereby diverting even moar precious wartime resources. intredasting.

Attached: hazardous_even_in_death.jpg (1370x752, 288K)

Attached: no missing 3 million.jpg (740x1987, 676K)

Pity those figures are not totals of deaths in the camps though

another denier lie that the Red Cross hates

Attached: icrc statement.png (650x902, 129K)

you post so much debunked crap - have you no shame?

Attached: 1516135928135.jpg (722x2666, 877K)

you cut off the bit that says these are based on 1938 data

a lie

again

>those sources
>one of them is "holocaust deniers on trial"

:^)

I've never read the diary. Does she actually say she was taken away to a death camp and murdered? I somehow doubt that, because that would be a somewhat unbelievable story don't you think? But it's the only way the diary could in any way be relevant. No one is doubting the germans were hunting down jews to take them away to camps. The diary being real or fake is irrelevant unless it documents mass murder.

this has been refuted already.
the (((witness))) was paid by the allies for Nuremberg trial.
in fact, almost all the witnesses we're paid off, and if that failed, threatened with hanging.

this is correct, but as many historians say:
> it all hangs on Auschwitz, if that is up for question, the whole event falls into question.

this was BEFORE they found the soviets orders to fake the numbers presented at Nuremberg
its ogre.

> Most Jews were burnt on pyres or in mass graves on the ostfront
both sides of debate accept this fact, around 75,000 to 300,000 we're killed by:
> random shootings in fields
> initial trials of co2 death vans
> random ss attacks
the LARGE majoirty of these events are well documented, and the bodies have been found and documented. this is not in contention.
and certainly doesn't explain "muh 6 gorillion"

literally shill.
> Elmo is not that stupid
elmo doesn't like ad hominim

> designed to take multiple corpses
no they weren't, you know this, can't just say things without evidence.

> the math adds up easily
really doesn't, check your sums user.

can i ask if you've been to Auschwitz?
i have, and the ovens are not really the interesting point.

the main "gas chamber", as in, where "up to 800 bodies" we're crammed in each gassing. did you notice the room is 80% underground?
did you notice the ovens are a whole 12 feet above the level of the "gas chamber"?
did you notice how they aparently moved all those 800 bodies??
yep thats right, a DUMB WAITER...!!!

so even if you have the MOST SNAZZY super jew burning ovens, it doesnt matter!!
your "death rate" is bottlenecked by:
> how long it takes for 800 people to die in gas (at least 20 minutes)
> how long it takes to move 800 bodies through a single door way (at LEAST an hour even with 20-30 people clearing the room)
> how long it takes to load and move bodies in lift (several hours to load a lift one body at a time)

come at me bro!

If there's a mountain of evidence there should be also a mountain of bodies.

Attached: JIDF_004.png (550x728, 35K)

>They didn’t make jews do slave labor.
Oh really?

On 27 March 1942, during the height of the war, Goebbels wrote into his diary one of the most explicit recorded references to the Nazi genocide of the Jews:

«Aus dem Generalgovernement werden jetzt, bei Lublin beginnend, die Juden nach dem Osten abgeschoben. Es wird hier ein ziemlich barbarisches und nicht näher zu beschreibendes Verfahren angewandt, und von den Juden selbst bleibt nicht mehr viel übrig. Im großen kann man wohl feststellen, daß 60 % davon liquidiert werden müssen, während nur noch 40 % in die Arbeit eingesetzt werden können. Der ehemalige Gauleiter von Wien, der diese Aktion durchführt, tut das mit ziemlicher Umsicht und auch mit einem Verfahren, das nicht allzu auffällig wirkt. An den Juden wird ein Strafgericht vollzogen, das zwar barbarisch ist, das sie aber vollauf verdient haben. Die Prophezeiung, die der Führer ihnen für die Herbeiführung eines neuen Weltkriegs mit auf den Weg gegeben hat, beginnt sich in der furchtbarsten Weise zu verwirklichen. Man darf in diesen Dingen keine Sentimentalitäten obwalten lassen.»

translation:
«The Jews are now being pushed out of the General Government, beginning near Lublin, to the East. A pretty barbaric procedure is being applied here, and it is not to be described in any more detail, and not much is left of the Jews themselves. In general one may conclude that 60% of them must be liquidated, while only 40% can be put to work. The former Gauleiter of Vienna [Globocnik], who is carrying out this action, is doing it pretty prudently and with a procedure that doesn't work too conspicuously. The Jews are being punished barbarically, to be sure, but they have fully deserved it. The prophesy that the Führer issued to them on the way, for the eventuality that they started a new world war, is beginning to realise itself in the most terrible manner. One must not allow any sentimentalities to rule in these matters.»

wouldn't need all that (((evidence))) if they had the bodies.

Watch this pro in work
TRIGGER WARNING - this video includes insane jewish mind tricks
> Behind the lies of Holocaust denial | Deborah Lipstadt
youtube.com/watch?v=0ztdofPc8Rw

almost every form of poor debate, logic fallacy and slander is shown in full force.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 18.45.18.png (555x442, 276K)

why do you guys cling so hard to this lame novel?

Attached: 1520043343653.jpg (832x861, 230K)

>he knew the documents, he knew the facts, but somehow he twisted them to get this opinion
Fucking kikes, implying their is only one interpretation of the facts, their interpretation. At the same time they label they alternative interpretations lies, despite validity.
You are right that she is good, but once you know the kike bailiwick it becomes terribly easy to deconstruct their nonsense.

Attached: 1520529413186.png (375x424, 190K)

1 hour in and still nothing.
You neckbeards disappoint me

>what actually really want on at places like Auschwitz.

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

>435,279
>inflating estimates even when there's not a dollar sign in front of the number
you just can't help yourselves can you. hey while we're talking numbers, why so obsessed with specifically 6 million? enlighten me

Attached: 1469564969143.png (1271x1279, 1.39M)

neat :DDD
you remind me of these quotes

Attached: 1435908010641.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

and these

Attached: 1451576003300.jpg (1471x4282, 778K)

and this one

Attached: you_gentiles.jpg (444x296, 44K)

surely a well informed fellas like you know that those numbers are just estimations right?

>ther sources confirm similar numbers—and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac—for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.
web.archive.org/web/20070104080919/http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/anglo/angap03.htm

see
esp
> around 75,000 to 300,000
many killed mainly because they we're communists not because they we're jewish

when the ss went to some of the villages in poland and eastern block, they found the locals had already taken things into their own hands.

no one talks about this also.

FIRST POST BEST POST

According to that document they could cremate a body in less than twelve minutes in their best oven.

We both know this is bullshit. Not only is it not possible, but even if it were, why would any manufacturer even bother to build a model that could destroy so many corpses so quickly?

Here's the shitty google translate for anyone who wants to read themselves.

>Mr Oberstfuhrer Krone calls and declares that he has been appointed to the Chamber of Bruges and has to report on his visit to the crematorium in Auschwitz, from which he returned yesterday. From the plant in Auschwitz he would not have become wise and wanted to inform sixh so exactly how much muffles there are currently in operation, and how many oven with muffeln we currently build there and still deliver.

>I stated that at the moment there are 3 pieces of two muffle furnaces with a capacity of 250 per day in operation. Furthermore, there were 5 stucco in construction 5 now

>ovens with a daily capacity of 800. Today and in the next few days, the 2 stucco eight-muffle stoves branched off from Mogilev, each with a capacity of 800 daily, arrived.

>Mr. K. stated that this number of meanders was not yet sufficient; we should deliver more furnaces as soon as possible.

>It is therefore appropriate that I came to Berlin on Thursday morning to talk to Mr. K. about further deliveries. I am to bring documents about Auschwitz, so that finally the urgent calls were finally silenced.

>I promised the visit for Thursday

ikr? i'm just awful, really. still wondering about that 6 gorrillion figure. what's the deal, why the obsession? come on, break out that infamous high kike IQ and explain this very particular and very peculiar (((pattern))) for us lowly cattle

Attached: 1469564946256.jpg (990x1278, 349K)

>The heat from the burning bodies below would aid in the incineration process, in fact, almost completely fulfilling the need for fuel
Holy shit you are fucking dumb if you believe this. Hey, maybe next time I get steaks, instead of buying charcoal I'll just buy one extra steak and light that on fire to cook the others. If it worked for the nazis it should work for me right?

1. Corpus delicti
2. those photos are clear fakes user
3. nazi germany was exporting jews all over the world from the camps from 1938 onwards, they only stopped when the british fucked their transporters. hitler was proto-zionist

4. extermination isn't quite right. "liquidation" sure, again, words are words... why does a diary matter if there was any better "proof"?

5. so if i said 30 million robots also died in ww2, would it not matter because already 60 million dead? those jews matter one way or another, the "event" is still playing out today. usa + germany literally pay jews billions based on it. and thats way before you get to "muh holocust industry!"...

6. so did the nazi's make jew soap or not? because it was on record at nurenburg along with lamps, electric chairs and wank machines...
that soap indirectly got people hung!

7. you know a funny thing about diesiel engines, you can't die from the fumes! crazy right!
youtube.com/watch?v=0juKwJs_zko

8. but the historical record still says the nazi's did it, and questioning such things in my country could put you in jail.
it highlights the point that the soviets we're never our "allies", least of all at nurenburg.
a show trial at best.

etc...

seems to me that the holohoax believer has been btfo thoroughly and has left the thread

Why I don't think that the Holocaust is a lie, maybe overdrama to maximise german guilt and opression: every totalitarian system had there death camps. Every. One. Of. Them. To make the nazis the exception would be irrational. Was it 6 Millions? Probably not. Did they kill only Jews? No. Did they kill regime cirtics, crippled, metaly ill people and opposition leaders? Yes Yes and Yes.

they were gassed. and shot and starved and beaten and died of disease and hunger and cold. they didn't go to the US - as the map shows there are fewer than 2 million jews in the US now -

the Einsatzgruppen reports cover actions by locals (with german approval) as well as by the germans themselves - they total over a million killed

Attached: bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B07.jpg (441x600, 60K)