The great tide claims another designation

The great tide claims another designation

Attached: rad.jpg (693x247, 47K)

Good, all it takes is the center to align with Fascism and the Jew bolsheviks can finally be dealt with.

>not being a radical centrist

Score one for radical centrists.

Attached: DNn8qtlX4AEvKps.jpg (500x570, 41K)

>The ability to call the administration fascist without any repercussion is evidence that the administration is not fascist.

We need to start calling leftists racist for persecuting whites. Just because we are the majority does not mean that it is not racism.

Called it, the lefts bigotry and racism will be their ends, which is ironic because they’re supposedly against that.

Look at this political genius thinking of things that have never been considered before.

he's right. centrists will get the bullet for being spineless wankers.

What does this cuck do for a living

Is he a journalist or something

>not even SJWs like NEUTRAL faggots

Attached: NEUTRAL.png (2408x1488, 1.01M)

Centrists will be welcomed with open arms.

Top quality post adding to the discussion, please continue to reinforce the bias against leafs on this board.

Better than being a twitter using niggerfaggot.

No, centrists will get the rope too.

>centrist
>neutral

Ah, this must be the famous brazilian education I heard so much about.

I hope centrists out there realize This is the liberal end game. If you don't fight for individualism and freedom now, you will get thrown into the gulags just like the rest of us dissenters when liberals achieve their utopia.

Attached: IMG_0665.jpg (687x1088, 131K)

Like, nice job demonstrating the systematic prejudice against people of a leafy disposition inherent in this board's posting culture. Good job being part of the problem you bigot.

the racist Left want Whites disarmed and defenseless before the commies begin the wholesale slaughter of Whites. they want this to be S. Africa 2.0

Shit or get of the pot german boy, stop being a indicise kid and make a choise in your life

Yep, that's antifa logic, everybody to the right of the far left is a nazi.

>We need to start calling leftists racist for persecuting whites.
I'm sure that will work this time, after 75 years of not working at all. It definitely won't just reinforce the Leftist moral authority where 'racism' is the worst thing ever.
You are a fucking retard.

That's the brilliance of being in the center.

You can honestly lie in every single conversation to get the entirety of other people's opinions, categorize them, so when the happenings occur, you get to say
>I never really was on your side
and survive it all.

neat!

Attached: Butt_Secks.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

No they won't. 90% of normies don't have strong political beliefs. They just want to live their lives. They don't deserve the rope for it anymore than they deserve to have some cucklord demand that they actively practice righthink.

>We need to start

Every call to action is suspect.

>t. el monstruo de soja

Attached: everyfuckingtime.jpg (109x106, 12K)

So what he's saying is he's frustrated that his side is losing?

This,
People wonder how libertarians could team up with fascists?
The answer is simple: in this fight there are 2 teams.
The authoritarian left, and everyone else.
If you do not resist them now then they will succeed in implementing their "perfect" world where police use military equipment to enforce thought crime laws against a defenseless population.
These people view 1984 as a guide book.
We can end this but only if we make a stand now.

>Displaying the board posting culture against a nation which has systematically embraced cultural enrichment after killing millions of the indigenous people, and has succumbed to french liberalism up to and including homosexuality, legalized beastiality, and harboring businesses which refuse to speak anything other than french, is now an action of such heinous proportions that it is worth of labeling the individual as a bigot

I suggest you make your bed

"everyone must believe my hardline interpretation of political theory or else they are fascists" said the fascist.

Wow, like racist much? I'm pretty sure what you said is illegal, I'll report it to the authorities just to be safe.

>they’re supposedly against that
they never were, my checked m8
they're against someone else's racism
their racism is fine

fpbp
Keep pressing anons, these pampered kikes have zero self control under stress.
They cannot help but out themselves, don't forget their names.

Trips, when people bring up "White privilege" white people go running with their tail between their legs. If privilege class conversations arise then they need to be shut down as quickly as blacks shut down whites calling them niggers.

At work I was invited to a workshop on white-privilege, I responded saying that I view the term as racist and have sent the email on to HR. HR kinda shrugged and said they would talk to the employee group responsible. But still, take steps to fight back against racism. They have weaponized racism, turn that shit against them by simply standing up and not eating shit.

Only saying we need to start because nobody is doing it. I see thread after thread about Twitter posts, but everyone keeps their talk in this confinement board.

>War is Peace
>Freedom is Slavery
>Ignorance is Strength
>Centrists are Fascists

Centrist doesn't mean that you're neural on the issues, it just means that you're pragmatic rather than dogmatic.