Why aren't you a Classical Liberal yet?

Attached: Classical Liberalism.jpg (241x209, 13K)

Because I'm not fond of corporations and jewish capital

All Liberalism is false. All Leftism is false. All Rightism is false.

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 347K)

threadly reminder to hide, report and ignore threads with Questions in OP

Attached: 1403671217044.jpg (1360x1103, 400K)

Because the second strategy is more effective.

But it is antithetical to freedom of speech

Name a single person who actually follows the first quote

Most civilised people

I don't care about ideas, I care about outcomes.

>most civilized people
>can't name single one
LMAO

And the outcomes of ideas that stray from Classical Liberalism/Libertarianism are almost always oppressive

Losing to the communists is more oppressive, though.

Western liberal democracy has never lost to Communism

What was the civil rights movement, then?

Didn't you get the memo?
Freedom of speech is unethical when they don't like your speech.

The was never an country that was "clasical liberal or libertarian" you can't name a single one. Its impossible utopia that will never exist, even communism is more likely lol.

Because I’m not a naive idealist.

>He thinks equality of opportunity and equality under the law is Communism

Fucking faggot

I am not going to defend my enemies "rights"

Literally this
Civil rights movement was communist pushing for integration of blacks, which was against the will of whites in USA

Yes, I think state-mandated equality is communism. What about it?

Freedom of speech only works with ethical and intelligent people, aka. not 90 % of the population.

>he thinks free people can't decide what people can be citizen of their country and who can't
>he thinks that he is actually for freedom when he actually is just a libshit
"classical" liberals everyone

Oppression is subjective.

The problem's capitalism stupid. SJWs, globalists, and Sup Forums mutts are capitalists.

I goddamn refuse to believe that jews control fucking everything but here's some more (((coincidences))). Fuck

Capitalism is fine, the problem is usury.

How new?
Google "fellow white people"

All liberalism is false.

Far right conservatism is the only way to go.

Conservatism is a purely defensive strategy, it always loses in the end. The progressive says "do this" and the conservative replies "no, stop" until the progressive gets his way.

Still waiting OP to answer this

I grew out of it. Liberalistism helped lead us into this mess. The fact is that it's mostly only ever been white males that have ever given a fuck about it, and now that we are becoming a smaller and smaller fraction of society, liberalistism is no longer something to strive for but a hill to die on. I'm not enamored with it enough to die on that hill beside Peterson and the like

Memeterson is another "classical liberal" hypocrite
>free speech for communist Jews, but not for "Nazi" goys

Oh, and didn't the potato famine occur while classical liberalism had perhaps it's fullest expression in England?

Capitalism would be fine if people would realize that taxes are the only reason capitalists are tolerated and they should shut up about them

Because classic liberalism is fucking cucked as hell.

Look at that fucking line: hurr i will fightz to da deths so you can make yoo propaganda an sheeit and eventually ruin fucking everything.

Terminal cuckery.

Nothing about it, you're just an uneducated retard

I really want to like the guy, but he seems so retarded when he wants to hold together the centre in politics, and that if it's gone then he will die there because he seems to think there's some kind of "honour" in that.
The centre is fucked and dying for the ideas that led us to this point is retarded. Peterson needs to get a fucking grip

Classical liberalism made progresivism possible.

based invisible hand btfo-ing potato-niggers

I laughed when he called people at Charlottesville rally pale faced flag waving retards when he takes pictures with kekistani faggots.

I found it

Attached: 1497668116411.jpg (625x700, 155K)

Is that a boy or a girl?

Classical liberalism sucks. Ultra-capitalist branch of Libertarianism is the best

How embarrassing.
One of the worst things holding us back is our image. We need more /sig/s and people getting in shape, shaving and getting neat haircuts. Everyone here always complains about the left lowering beauty standards, but too few of us try to aim at high ones.
Beauty is a very powerful thing, and it's something that we can monopolise on simply because the left seem to hate it

Anyone on the Hard Right or the Hard Left are basically retarded, stupid and just plain ignorant. Collectivism has failed every time it has been tried in history. The Individual and his pursuit of success is what makes life on this planet possible. Individuals achieve, Collectives feed off of the achievements of the Individual. The more Individuals achieve, the better society is as a whole. Totalitarians know this fact well and wish to control individual achievements for their own power and control until the individuals stop innovation and the system collapses. It is that fucking simple.

Attached: Sowell.png (1200x800, 501K)

Attached: MerTUdi.jpg (750x651, 152K)

BASED!