Tesla Headed to bankruptcy : Musklets btfo

> Thompson sense the core of the problem for Musk. That his company's lofty share price has been built almost entirely on marketing - "the narrative", as Thompson describes it.
> John Thompson of Vistas Capital Management told MarketWatch that, unless Elon Musk "pulls a rabbit out of his hat" the company could be bankrupt within four months.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/tesla-bonds-freefall-company-pleads-ignorance-over-fatal-crash

At the end of the day, a publicly traded company's job is to turn a profit.
Fired for financial and technological incompetence at Paypal, Musk continued the trend as he fleeced liberals and brainlets alike in his fantasy land ponzi scheme companies. Where were you when the great brainlet empire fell?

Attached: con_artist.jpg (890x466, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_Motor_Company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_RAV4_EV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory.
theverge.com/tldr/2018/3/14/17121420/elon-musk-thud-boring-company-the-onion-parody-humor-thud
forbes.com/sites/jimcollins/2018/03/28/teslas-bonds-are-in-freefall-as-the-financial-noose-tightens-musk-needs-to-sell-stock-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=r9byGJtbCws
youtube.com/watch?v=7s70qh8St2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You realise the Musk hating is because you swallowed too much kike propaganda, right?

(((Who))) else would want him to fail so desperately?

Listen, George.
It takes more energy to make electricity than it does to make oil

Elon Musk is /ourguy/. He will save SA from the white genocide and deport all shitskins to Mars.

I feel like ((they)) blaming has gone from funny meme to an excuse to not debate anything. It’s turned into both sides of a debate copping out and claiming (((they))) destroyed Trump or trump is backed by (((they))).

It’s really taking away from the times it actually is (((them))).

Yeah, right now maybe. Do you not have any foresight, or are you just a nigger afterall?

Trump is a Jewish zionist, you fucking idiot. This isn't debate. Wtf you talking about.

Musk has dreams too big for the reality of this world.

>Trump
>Jewish zionist

Hes not jewish u dumb bong. But hes clearly influenced by (((them))). Lets not forget who really rules America and what the deep state is.

Youre right on the money, thats what (((they))) want.

Elon is a kike. He lies and manipulates for shekels. The fuck have you been britbong? sucking mussie dick?

At this stage, not realizing Elon's company's are scams and claiming such pronouncements are from kikes is hilarious... The Elon shills engage in this most of all. At the current rate they burn cash, if their bond yields don't settle, they'll be bankrupt before year's end. Not the first and the last time this has happened : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_Motor_Company

I think Tesla is not the way cars ought to be in the future. Tesla cars, have a lot of software, are capable of self-driving and so on.

The alternative that I would like to see would be 3-d printed cars. Maybe you buy or create your own 3d printer or you just rent one, and print out all the parts of your car. You could download many designs online. Then you have total control over your car and what it does.

It's preferable even if it's not as high performance as Tesla right away.

With Tesla's automobiles (as well as VW, BMW, etc), the problem is that the Jews, the CIA, and so on can obtain remote control codes to your vehicle
then crash your vehicle, killing you.

All the evidence then destroyed in a high-speed crash. This is what (((they))) did to Joerg Haider.

Attached: honda.jpg (900x596, 42K)

The problem is that most people (and among them investors) have no idea about the technology.
Sure, electricty seems cleaner, it does not produce emissions where it is consumed. But the fact remains that the electricity used to charge those batteries is still produced by burning coal or splitting atoms (and leaving a mess behind that's radioactive for hundred thousands of years). It's also LESS efficient than fossile fuels energywise when it is produced centrally and then conducted over wide ranges with losses.

Teh cars are cool, but unless we solve the energy problem first, they're not groundbreaking, they're simply a folly.

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

Dam, OP, I knew you were a faggot but a non-graph-reading faggot is kind of rare.

No, he takes loans from kikes, i.e Soros. What's your point? Trump does 1000x times worse, you still support him right? Or wrong?

Idiot.

>At the end of the day, a publicly traded company's job is to turn a profit.
HAHAH, you serious, boy? Musk is the messiah! Profits are for whimps, Musk is changing the world! You just want to go back to horses to fuck the mares.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 5.57.04 PM.png (573x674, 326K)

>At the end of the day, a publicly traded company's job is to turn a profit

Obama gave them so much cash the though never even passed through their minds

Musk's brain is too small and dysfunctional to convert things that have already been achieved into a profitable business :
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_RAV4_EV
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

His following is composed of brainlet dreamers who know they could never achieve anything because they're too dumb. They follow him like a zealot because he gives them hope that a brainlet could one day achieve success. Meanwhile, he's just scamming them for shekels.

that was inevitable ever since last year's tax reform. musk was an obama era entrepreneur, someone who depended on government subsidies as opposed to open market to make his riches. as the economy is heading into recession, the government finds its less and less feasible to support nu-male fraudsters and charlatans

Welcome to modern America. Most people are uninformed retards. The morons who praise idols mostly.

not that tesla is in good shape or anything, but john thompson's failed shorting (so far) has, most likely, salted his judgement

Don't out yourself as a retard this early .... Try looking at the graph again. The bond yield is (inv) inverted meaning that the cost to borrow and finance operations is soaring as the stock falls which is why, if this trend continues they'll be bankrupt in 4 months because Tesla isn't profitable and burns millions of dollars a day.

CAPTAIN DUMBFUCK

but muh $100k electric car

Musk angered the Jew and the Chinaman by supporting tariffs.

He'll win in the end.

>zerohedge

> Deflection
The post.
When he goes tits up, plebs get cleaned out first (shareholders). Bondholders get priority in a bankruptcy to asset proceeds. Kikes fucking kikes. It's what this timeline is all about. So, this is the point. Left eat Left. Kike eats Kike

>Teh cars are cool, but unless we solve the energy problem first, they're not groundbreaking, they're simply a folly.

It is not an electricity generation problem, it is a battery problem. I am not kidding. Even if 20% of all Germans were driving e-cars right now, our electricity grid would still be ok with it and our power generating units could handle it.

The true problem are batteries. Current lithium ion batteries are fucked. Forget about them. We need solid state batteries, but it will take another 5-10 years until they are ready to be built into cars. Until then, hands off any e-car... current e-car generations are like pic related. NOT AN INVESTMENT BUT SIMPLY JUNK IN 5 YEARS.

Attached: ericsson_phones2.jpg (400x227, 39K)

I fucking love this timeline.

Attached: dope_show.jpg (1534x2048, 1.35M)

+ California's EV subsidies
+ Federal EV subsidies
+ Obeezy green energy bucks
All that money dumped in + went public + issued billions and bonds and still struggling to keep the lights on. All the while, trying to reinvent a wheel that was made in the 90s/00s :
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_RAV4_EV

Based ruskie w/ the succinct and hitting summary

You're retarded. Tesla won't go bankrupt anytime soon. The industry wants him to though, yeah. I wonder why?

How many times can a fat fucking basement dweller claim that the man is actually a fraud and not a hugely successful businessman that he is?

Makes me laugh. Sure, Musk is plebbit incarnate, but he's certainly successful.

Google and find your own source saying the same thing.
> dumb fuck too lazy to find his own source criticizing one that references its sources including bloomberg terminal screengrabs

I'm open to being corrected but my understanding is that even if you have to buy a new battery after 6 years, it's still cheaper than a gasoline car

NOOOOOOO I JUST BOUGHT THEIR STOCK YESTERDAY PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A TROLL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

JESUS ITS NOT A JOKE IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I SWEAR ILL DO IT IF IT DOESNT GO BACK UP

Correct. Not to mention the absolute nigger tier destruction to the environment needed to produce a pack big enough to fuel a car. Toyota already did this shit in the 90s'-00's and had a production vehicle. The timing wasn't right so it got delayed. Meanwhile, some dumbass brainlet thought he could defy the reality of it simply not being profitable... and even dumber idiots bought into this scam.

I'm aware of that. I'd also add that the batteries needed are heavy as hell and they pose a considerable risk at accidents. Ever seen a YouTube video of someone poking a knife into a tiny mobile phone battery? There's either a flame or it outright explodes.

In your country maybe. Here the kWh costs around 30 Eurocents.

> Basic math ... [free flow cash/reserves] - cash burn : Timeline for bankruptcy
No you're clearly the retard defying reality

They dont make money, Tesla has literally never made money, the only reason the stock is so high is because people are banking on them doing something revolutionary but it looks like they realize that aint going to happen

Yeah but you pay 6 dollars a gallon for gas while we pay less than 3 bucks

Electricity rates are about half that but vary in the U.S. The keypoint is that he yet again offloads cost on someone else as the grid isn't designed for such scaled out loading. Not to mention that battery prices have skyrocketed due to people sucking down huge amounts for these battery packs. It takes a sound businessman to time when to launch such a product. Toyota already did it before him. That's the point I dont get about these retards. Toyota already did this in the 90s-00s. The batteries were too expensive as they are now and the technology too shit for batteries. Meanwhile some retard literally who began with a kit car by slapping batteries/motor into a lotus elise chassis thinks he can do magic and be profitable. He never was going to be. This stupid ass thinking is what got him fired from paypal by Thiel.

>he alternative that I would like to see would be 3-d printed cars. Maybe you buy or create your own 3d printer or you just rent one,
GOY NO! SELF SUFFICIENCY IS BAD FOR YOU

Many companies don't make money in 2018. Things have changed boomer. I'm willing to bet Tesla is still around in 20 years.

I will put money on it via a blockchain smart contract so you can't back out.
Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is?

SpaceX is real

There were several companies that called for a universal car platform in the past that you could bolt on an interior/upper deck to including field replaceable batteries/etc. Everyone seems to forget or wasn't around for the green energy/great idea boom in the early 2000s... Lots of stuff didn't pan out due to logistics/profitability. A number of companies squeezed through that eventually went bankrupt or are going bankrupt. The ones that survived have fundamental value and focused on being profitable. Musk can't even be credited with furthering EV technology because toyota did it many years before him :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_RAV4_EV

This guy is just a walking meme/scam

It's because they advertised self driving cars, but those things have been crashing and killing people every where. There were accidents that I'm aware of that were fatal, and I've seen 8crashes on the news here and there. How they weren't sued into oblivion by now is my surprise. No company should be above lawsuits when their products lead to deaths.

>some retard literally who began with a kit car by slapping batteries/motor into a lotus
Happens all the time. Some sort of personal charm or gimmick to sell the idea to investors. Plus the time is right when people want "clean" stuff and even willing to crucify Volkswagen for their emission fraud. (I'm not saying they're wrong, I'm saying every company does it. They've been proven to do the same thing.)

Tesla is trash.
If you run the numbers you will realise the company is trash.
If you look at their products you will realise it is trash.
If you listen to Musk and all his promises and lies over the last years you will realise the company is trash.
If you look and their staff and how many good people are leaving you will realise the company is trash.

Sit down and run the numbers. Tesla is burning cash like the Joker. Look at his Solar company failure. What did Musk do? He, as Tesla, bought the company. Trash buying trash. I am surrounded by people working in the automobile industry here in Germany. Engineers, finance guys, simple assembly line worker... nobody is afraid of Tesla. Nobody is looking at them as a threat, just a small competitior. Tesla is not even on the same level in regards to technology. Japan and Germany are ahead.

There is a reason why so many traders (and big names too) are shorting the Tesla. It is just a matter of time.
And you know what happens? Musk is going to leave Tesla before it crashes, he'll just hire a CEO and move to Space X. He'll just avoid the blame and trouble.

> Not a boomer
> Am well versed on equity markets/financials
> Many companies don't make money in 2018.
Which is why the crash will be bigger than 2008. It's a retard financial model adopted after the previous financial crash to justify valuations being propped up that never went away. You either are profitable and returning money to shareholders or accumulating assets that can be liquidating into equivalent value. Most nonprofitable companies are w/o comparable value assets. So, surprise dumb fuck, you can't create value out of thin air.

> I'm willing to bet Tesla is still around in 20 years.
I'm willing to bet by your childish remarks and empty rhetoric that you're a dumb fuck.

> I will put money on it via a blockchain smart contract so you can't back out.Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is?
Blockchain/smart contract/crypto dipshit.
Explains it all.

>he'll just hire a CEO and move to Space X.
Good. SpaceX isn't a fucking meme. I'm pretty sure Musk doesn't even like Tesla anymore.

Real unprofitable and heading down a similar path as Tesla. Yeah I know. BTW, this also is real : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

But only to Musk brainlets is he doing something new

A bunch of institutional investors are shorting TSLA and trying to meme their bet into
Reality by controlling media outlets.

Nothing to see here...

I was with you until this. Why do you brocktrocities hate Jews so much? Sheesh, I wish the media would report on the shareblue hate group already.

They sure do. This is how the valley works. However, if you're aware and pay attention, all the scams tend to have a certain nature. Musk arose during the big green energy scam. I doubt many even recall it besides the LED lightbulbs that came from it. So yeah, tons of 'GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD BRO' Scams went under. They all had uncanny similarities to Musk... Unprofitable and struggling to keep the lights on once they began scaling towards full production in line w/ their valuation. BTW, this doesn't help progress anything. An EV is a battery pack and a DC motor slapped in a car. Toyota did it. Other hobbyist do it.. The packaging is just not profitable ATM and surely not by a rag tag con artist starting from absolute scratch on everything related to the car. You'd think he'd have some humility but the madman went full retard w/ the production scope. Meanwhile, Toyota already did this and there was and still is the world changing Prius that sold yuge numbers. Best of both worlds... Changed the world because it was highly affordable/functional. But this kind of thing isn't sexy to a brainlet.. Actually changing the world in huge numbers isn't sexy. People want to believe in a brainlet scam artist defying gravity.

All cars lead to deaths.

The question is if self-driving cars lead to fewer on average or not.

Based German user giving the full run down !
This btw is his history. He was fired from paypal by Peter Thiel and the board for being an absolute idiot that almost ruined the company financially and technically (install windows instead of linux on the back-end)

What do I do anons? Should I short into oblivion?

LOL at the resilient of kool-aid cult. They're literally going to praise this man from one bankruptcy fool hearted company to the next. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you cucks would starve your kids to help elon keep his dream alive

Attached: kool_aid_kult.jpg (750x509, 105K)

Those are all incredibly old and done by governments. Going after strawmen? People don't claim he's doing something original in principle. He's doing it as a private business even if it has government support. It's more of a private business than fucking Lockheed Martin which you never hear anyone complaining about.

Even if it fails the central point of interest is opening it to the public to advance the mission.

I doubt anyone posting here has more than $2,000 in a e-trade mini account....
LOL @ the brokefags always trying to talk market strategy as if they have any stakes

>dustry here in Germany. Engineers, finance guys, simple assembly line worker... nobody is afraid of Tesla. Nobody is looking at them as a threat, just a small competitio
Who runs your industry, idiot?

I will say AGAIN. Put your fucking money where your mouth is then. If you're so sure it will fail, then put your money where your mouth is. SeeSo how about it cuck? I don't mind taking your money from you.

Also
>Telsa is trash
Says a virgin basement dweller cuckold
Fuck off with your LARP

Put your money where your mouth is cunt
also your grandchildren (if you manage to pass on your pathetic genes) will pay for bread in cryptocurrency

So, what's it gonna be? You gonna put up or shut up? Why wouldn't you take the bet??! You're so sure it's gonna fail right?!? It should be easy money for you.. So come on.

Oh right, it's because you're fucking braindead

Because Jews own your fucking life and have done since 45', retard. Problem?

>Muh jews didnt do nuffin wrong
Fuck off Jew, back to Twitter

You're quite the obnoxious blowhard.

>Those are all incredibly old
That's the point dumbass. It's already been done just like EVs. So, what's the reasoning behind the hype?
> People don't claim he's doing something original in principle.
What's your reasoning for hyping someone who is just re inviting the wheel and doing so under the lie that he can be profitable while doing it?
> He's doing it as a private business even if it has government support.
Private publicly traded companies have a fiduciary duty to remain viable/profitable. He has yet to do so and is burning cash. So, not only is he only re-inventing a proven established wheel but he's bankrupting his shareholders while doing it. Why praise such a fool when there are far more commendable leaders w/ sense changing the world of technology? Name some scientist/engineers. Praise them if that's your bent in life.

> Even if it fails the central point of interest is opening it to the public to advance the mission.
Toyota did this with the RAV4 EVs in the 90s and 2000s. It learned that the tech wasn't ready even though it would mass produce it when it was. So, they went the hybrid route and changed the world w/ the Prius. The FULL EV mission can be switched on overnight thus Tesla didn't do shit to further it.

More reaching and screeching about nonsensical praise of a failed idol.

Attached: koolaid_people.jpg (200x305, 25K)

How old are you? serious question

Try and debate any points established. I know its harder to do than air stupid remarks like this but give it a try... Maybe you might strengthen some neurons in your brain for once.

Not an argument
Cheers

You're obviously young and dumb as exampled by your inability to form one. Thanks for confirming

Nah, hardly. You people have been saying Tesla is going to fail for years, and want it to, buy why?
I understand Musk is a bit of a salesmen, blah blah, but so what? Why do you want it to fail so badly but don't mind other companies?

Is it because you're just retarded or angry at that certain type of plebbit Tesla fanboy who worships anything he says and does? Hint: Apple has the same issue.

>Muh musk is a failure
In what reality are you living?

Again, I am so confident that Tesla will be still here in 20 years that I'm willing to bet money on it. Yet, you're not for the opposite.

Zerohedge always posts anti-Tesla articles, for whatever reason.

It was a failure at inception. As for why the stock soared for all of these years, see :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory. The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

If you build a house and you start out with a fucked up foundation, the house is going to be fucked. Doesn't take a genius to understand this or into this logic. At the onset, people can define that this was a fool-hearted pursuit. Why? because Toyota did it w/ far more resources/efficiency/existing assembly lines and couldn't be profitable. How the hell can some fool w/ no experience trying to reinvent every component of the car become profitable. It's simple : you can't and he never was going to be.

> I understand Musk is a bit of a salesmen, blah blah, but so what?
He's a delusional conman. The best businessmen are.
Kudos to him for that. That doesn't mean I'm an idiot who buys into his con.
> Why do you want it to fail so badly but don't mind other companies?
You're incorrectly assessing people. No one wants it to fail. Instead, given how it is structured, it can't do anything but fail. People point this out but due to the 'greater fool theory' he managed to go public and the stock soared. It has no potential to be successful or profitable but investors back on a bigger fool buying their portion of shares at a higher value. So, you've just created a distributed ponzi scheme that you could have prevented.
> Is it because...
Stop trying to into childish logic. Toyota changed the world. Honda changd the world. They did so by making amazing cars that were AFFORDABLE not by trying to nigger dumb rich liberals w/ scams.
> blah blah blah
time to grow up

musk is a fucking hack and anyone who trusts a god damn thing he says is begging to be kiked

Fuck, it's about time this charlatan got rekt. Tells lies and steals government money. Now we can get to the criminal prosecution.

Yeah. It isn’t. Thanks tho.

>Who runs your industry, idiot?
>I will say AGAIN. Put your fucking money where your mouth is then. If you're so sure it will fail, then put your money where your mouth is. See
>So how about it cuck? I don't mind taking your money from you.

Who runs the industry? Germany and Japan. For decades now.
Who says I'm not shorting Tesla?
The issue is not if Tesla is still around in 20 years, the question should be what its stock is worth in the future!
Right now the stock price does not represent the reality. Simple as that. Of course the are delusional fanboys who tell you Tesla will be the future, will dominate the ev market. But those people ignore the big players who have already better technology than Tesla, they have cash, they have established supply chains, they have established distributions, they have a leverage with countries as a huge employer. How the fuck is Tesla going to compete? The only reason Tesla is not crushed already is because those big players are still making really good money with their current products. It is easier to sell old products with a new design. R&D costs are low compared to the ev market. So the profit is bigger! As soon as this changes and you can make a bigger profit with an electric car they are going to switch.

Also look for example what Porsche is releasing. Now compare their electric car to Tesla. Compare the costs. Compare the quality. Compare the image.
Seriously, Tesla is like the Titanic heading towards the iceberg.

How does Elon keep getting away with this shit?
If he gets to do another scam after this and spacex wind down I'm going to be disappointed by the retards falling for it.

You’re a fucking idiot.

>scam
>constantly produces shit no one else does

>Muh greater fool theory
Idiot, didn't even read past that bit. Same bullshit people who hate crypto use.
We'll see mate, meanwhile you'll STILL be in your basement calling him a failure.

>Ponzi scheme
Confirmed fucking retard.

How about go learn what a Ponzi scheme is. If Tesla is a ponzi, then so is everything.

Fuck off and go be stupid somewhere else

>Germany and Japan
WHO?! Not which country, you insufferable fucking idiot.
And we both know you're not shorting shit.
> the question should be what its stock is worth in the future!
Okay, then how about this then? The same bet, except that Tesla stock will be worth more than the price right now.

How's about it?!

You retards are all the same.
>But muh Porsche
>But muh other companies
Lol sounds like worry if you ask me

People who worship Musk and Tesla are no better than the people of Jones Town.

the military industrial complex hates musk so that probably means hes doing the right thing.

>The SLS is required in order to build the Lunar Orbiting Platform-Gateway, because the Lunar Orbiting Platform-Gateway was designed to require SLS. Also it hasn't been designed yet, but when it is it will require SLS. Funding for designing it hasn't been allocated yet, but if and when it is, it will be on the basis that it require SLS. As you can see, SLS is clearly required by SLS requirements and Falcon Heavy is not SLS and so therefore does not meet the requirements of being SLS.

Show it to me on forbes or I am calling bullshit.

Brainlets are plenty in the world and the previous bubbles that got reinflated empowered them so, from confirmation bias, they empower people like themselves .. which leads to another epic bubble.

Elon will leave Tesla when it goes tits up and then go to spacex... when that goes tits up he's going to transition to AI which is why he keeps ranting about it ... He also has the boring company and neurallink? Finally, he's going to transition to comedy and make money from creating comedy on how it all was a prank :
theverge.com/tldr/2018/3/14/17121420/elon-musk-thud-boring-company-the-onion-parody-humor-thud

How does he keep getting away w/ it? Dumbasses w/ dumb money. Until they run out of money, and/or the bubble pops, the show goes on. People forget the previous crisis happened just 10 years ago and its due to the same idiocy that's happening now. Human species is really this dumb and the cycles are becoming this short as we accelerate...

Attached: derps.jpg (369x136, 9K)

I am seeing Teslas all over the place where I am. Ford had a similar issue before he got the full assembly lines up and running and lowered the overall price per unit by hiring more human workers.

Screeching idiocy of an infantile young brainlet.
Not worth responding to anymore.

Thanks for producing well thought through factual posts German user. I am of the same belief and understanding.

forbes.com/sites/jimcollins/2018/03/28/teslas-bonds-are-in-freefall-as-the-financial-noose-tightens-musk-needs-to-sell-stock-now/

That might have been true and may be currently true right now, however with the oil supply slowly dropping we will eventually get to the point where its just plain cheaper to make electricity and bio diesel.

I am currently a "Old Fag", I may see this transition in my life time.

Tesla should work with Ford or GM to make Electric/Hybrid pickup trucks. Boom, problem solved.

Anyone who mentions "deep state" is a con nutter 99 times out of a hundred.

"deep state bro, watch my youtube about it bro, deep state, anal rape, pizza gate buy my book"

At which point do the majority of people buy a more reliable, refined, and stable Honda/Toyota/Nissan EV for half the price of a Tesla or do they find money they dont have to support a charlatan liberal?

Not an argument

No printed cars, easier to press parts.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9byGJtbCws

and, back to the jews again, for fucks sake.

Is this how you see the world dude?

Attached: WhatWasThat.png (647x389, 384K)

How all the fun pieces come together in unibody assembly :
youtube.com/watch?v=7s70qh8St2A

Yet again, Musk was over-hyping his 'gigafactory' as if he was doing something the industry wasn't.

Attached: OPIsA.png (574x388, 415K)

he has to bring production costs down so he can lower the price per unit. Its nice to make 100K super cars, every car company does that. They balance that out with simple production vehicles that are (were) easily affordable without credit.

There needs to be cash in cash out and a quick turnover rate. Otherwise you just cannot make enough.

Is spacex profitable?

Attached: 1482680127937.png (800x684, 173K)

The reason Ford was successful was because he designed an assembly line that could easily conform and or change to the needs of production. It was adaptive, issues were solved on the production line and floor as they arised. The problem with this robot shit is they are just not as good at adapting to things outside of their params. They will just keep doing the fuck up without complaining or telling anyone about it.

Tesla needs time, and investors are notoriously impatient.

I would consult him on such matters and give him suggestions but these high and mighty people either don't listen, steal ideas or don't want to pay for anything.

>WHO?! Not which country, you insufferable fucking idiot.
Toyota is way better. VW is way better even if they get fucked big time due to the emissions scandal.
BMW is way better. Mercedes is way better.

Are fucking that stupid that you really needed to ask who? All of them are way better than Tesla. More know-how, more money, more experience, more assets, more relationships.

>And we both know you're not shorting shit.
Invested in a fund that is shorting Tesla.

>Okay, then how about this then? The same bet, except that Tesla stock will be worth more than the price right now.
>How's about it?!
Holy fuck you are an delusional faggot? You really think the stock is going to be worth more than today? How?
How the fuck can you explain this if they are not making any profit, if they have no competitive edge, if they are surrounded by threats to their business (look up Porter's Five Forces)

Get the fuck outta her fanboy.

>You retards are all the same.
>>But muh Porsche
>>But muh other companies
>Lol sounds like worry if you ask me

I give you an example for a better car in every aspect I can think of for almost the same price and this is your reaction.
Porsche Mission E is just a foretaste of what is to come.

I really hope you are invested in Tesla, own one of these shitty cars and lose all of it. Your stupidity needs to be punished.