Nanatsu no Taizai 246

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/246/4770/1
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/247/4771/1

Netorare no Taizai.

Perhaps we'll finally get an explanation for why Meliodas' wanted poster is basically a drawing of Esta.

so is escanor gonna have to destroy estarossa again?Cause none of the other sins are gonna be able to do shit

Don't tell me Estarossa is some sort of Mel Clone or some dumb shit, hope Zeldris kicks his shit in at one point

>gib me erizabethfu

Brothers shouldn't be that near each other. Makes me want to have a doujin.

About Estarossa. I hope it's not something like Estarossa actually being the true Mel, and current Mel is Estarossa.

if this is true, I mean Estarossa being NTR'd, then Nakama sensei is a GOAT

I don't want NTR is my Nanatsu no Taizai
2 nukes were not enough

Mel saved Gelda somehow and only he knows her whereabouts or he knows how to revive her.

It checks out.

It's actually that Estarosa is Mel and Eli's son and he also wants to fuck his own mom.

Can someone post Sup Forums reaction to mel vs escanor?

thanks

>that eli
estarossa's colors are shit also how come niggastream didn't include this?

Estarossa is so much more fun compared to the initial le sleeping badass demon guy Nakaba was portraying.

Possible explanations for Estarossa:

>He's the middle brother, and he's crazy - probably dad's fault
>He's a fragment of Meliodas
>He's not the real Estarossa
>Memories have been wiped at some point along the way

No wonder Mel betrayed his clan

I was joking with the Estarossa being Mel and Eli's child before, but I'm not sure anymore. His hair is literally a mix of Mel and Eli's. Not just because of the color, his hair is a softer, more Eli like version of Mel's. And if you think about it, the only thing fucking up the timeline is Estarossa's flashback. Mel realised he stopped aging after he first came back to life, right? How come he looks the same in Estarossa's flashback, which was way before Mel got cursed? When Mera and Derrierre grew up in that time, Mel should have too. Also the thing with the Commandments, we couldn't figure out for sure which was Mel's, because Pacifism would make the most sense, but we also saw him kill a lot, so it's out of the question. I'll say now: Mel's commandment was Love. The DK saw the potential in Estarossa, and asked Gowther to rearrange memories involving him.
Also think about this chapter: Zel even says he can't even move even with the DK's power, but we see Estarossa starting to stand up. Who has a natural immunitiy against demons? Goddesses, like Eli, and her half goddess son. A demon with a technique to kill high level demons? A half-goddess would make more sense.

Or he has a goddess, probably Mael in him. Would explain the memory with Elizabeth and the resistance to Mel. And the bizarre feeleing from his body as Cusack felt.

Where does Estarossa fit?

So assuming the reason Zeldris is helping Mel is because of his vampire waifu, did Mel tell him the truth that she died? Or did he lie and say that they need the demon king's power to un-seal her?

Maybe it´s just a coincidence, but Estarossa is sitting on the side with the carved angels, it´s weird.

"Hi, I'm Meliodas and I hate every single one of you..."

We don't actually know how long the holy war went on for after Meliodas and Elizabeth died the first time - Mel says he thinks it was possibly weeks, but perhaps it was a lot longer and this explains Estarossa's aging?
Meliodas clearly indicated that he expected himself to age, but didn't.

I doubt Mel's commandment was Love, if I was to guess it would probably be Repose - because it's pretty close to being a 180 from Wrath.

Estarossa might be nuts because Love prevents him from getting angry and hating things, and then Gowther may very well have fucked with his head at some point.

Well, the reason Zeldris wants to be DK is to unseal the vampires and pardon them. Mel either told him he can be DK after Elizabeth's curse is gone, or he lied and said he will help with the vampire situation, or actually told him Gelda wanted to die and he helped her.

The 180 would actually work nicely. Gowther was Selflessness, and now he is Lust. Mel going from Love to Wrath would be similiar. Repose is too close to Sloth. But it would be easier if we knew the effects of the other commandments. Love would certainly fit, since Goddesses have every right to hate Mel, who is a demon royalty and kills goddesses left and right. It could be how Mel became intresten in Elizabeth: she could fight him, because she didn't hate him.

When you dwell on the past
While he pounds her sweet ass
Estarossa
When you fuck her in bed
It's his face in her head
Estarossa

Maybe the Demon King and the Supreme Deity are the parents of both Elizabeth and Meliodas. Possibly they are even older "versions" of each other. And looking at the story of Meliodas son Tristan the story of impossible love continues. The cycle continues. I wonder where Estarossa fits in all of this...

Supreme Deity and DK both are the children of the Mother of Chaos. Eli, Mael, Mel and Zeldris are siblings from an incestual relationship. SD got the girls, DK got the boys. Estarossa is Mel and Eli's son af second generation incest, that's why he is insane.

>that focus
It's like her right nipple is hardening.

Great chapters. The character interaction between the brothers was intense and a great setup for future stuff. Standout was Estarossa and how utterly loony he is. Hideous leveling aside, I loved the art this time. The way Suzuki drew the poses looked great and unusual in a way that I can't quite put my finger on yet (pic related or the panel where Mel was restraining Zel with the arm behind his back). In some way, they looked more natural than what I'm used to from manga in general, as if the "body acting" was better than usual. Not sure how to describe the feeling.

Gelda is dead m8
Meliodas is just using Zeldris

Nakaba is a lord of drawing cool poses and angles

So, what was he likely saying? My top choices are I know what happened to your waifu and I put mayonnaise on egg...mayonegg. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Seems plausible.

Scenery too, in a Bob Ross kind of way.

Elizabeth's right nipple must house a whole clan of Goddesses, it sparkles so much.

What are the chances that the movie will be about the Edinburgh flashback?

She was preparing to shoot him.

Also it looks like the centre of her goddess powers is in her right boob.

>anons suspected Elizabeth's earring hold Male
>he was in her right boob all along
>Meliodas was just torturing Mael when groping Elizabeth
Bravo, Nakaba!

He probably said something along the lines of letting Zeldoris be the demon king after he's broken his curse.

If the postcredits scene show a glimpse of this reborn Gelda, it might work.

What's the next step of his master plan?

Low-mid level Dragon threat. Has potential for god if he acquires demon king powers and his relationship with Elizabeth is revealed.

Also has potential for him to be the one who has been NTR'd.

The shitposting would've been far more if the chapters were released at the normal schedule. First it ended with Mel stepping on Escanor's head, and the next chapter Escanor blew Mel's shit out the water.

It worth noting that the current DK was the one who unified the Demon World. That means there were no previous Demon Kings. Also this could mean Merlin is from a part of the Demon World that opposed Mel's dad and her city was destroyed by either the 10C, or that servant who alone had half of DK's power before. Beliaruin does sound rather demonic, actually.

Theory: that servant was Gowther, and he alone destroyed Beliaruin with DK powers. Saw the potential in Merlin and spared her, and later trained her. Also apparently, albions are from Beliaruin.

I fucking laughed when I saw Estarossa trying to steal Elizabeth while Mel was fighting.

Zeldris is going to execute these two
RIP Monspiet and Derriere

He won't when he meets their new roommate: Gelda. Look at Derrierre's new clothes. The girl said it was hers and it looks just like Gelda's.

They can just surrender their commandments. Not like they need it anymore, now that they're deserters.

>Implying Monspiet is not gonna die defending Derriere

Cute midget.

>Deserters
Yeah Zeldris might be angry about that

I hope so, their characters became boring as fuck.

Gotta love Nakaba for never letting an opportunity for some innuendo pass. Also, took me a moment to realize that the upper an lower panel fit together.

Zeldris knows where they are, he said he only lost Mera, Galan and Grey. Plus he was shocked when Estarossa brought up killing Commandments. Zeldris actually cares about his comrades.

>Peronia's gaze
>'experimented on' comment
Estarossa was molested in his sleep, wasn't he?

I think he was just so anal about that whole loyalty thing because he wanted to become DK. Now that Melodias apparently has a solution for him, he doesn't need to waste his time killing them. Just tell them to hand over the commandments and continue gathering the rest of them.

Repeatedly over centuries. His reaction indicated it wasn't his first time in the molestation bath.

>About to kill his little shitter brothers before his waifu stops him
Mel is fucking based

But aren't demons proliferate through big eggs? Like the ones behind Estarossa? You don't need dicks, then, right?

He didn't intend to kill them since he needs them to gather the commandments.
He just needed to assert his dominance by breaking some bones.

>Not knowing Zeldris commandment
No one can turn or walk away from him his power stops people from deserting hes gonna murder them or force them back into the fight

The three brothers are half demons. They got human dicks

>Not knowing how commandments work
A Commandment, thanks to his Commandment's protection, is immune to another Commandments Commandment, except for the effect of his own Commandment.

Those are shitty lesser demons - most of the greater demons we've seen are humanoids.

I love Elizabeth so much. I want to make her happy forever.

Fuck off Estarossa, you're not fooling anyone!

Jesus Christ, those Esta colors. Nakaba should just hire someone with better a better palette than him.

The real question is, is Eli-poster Mel or Esta?

Meliodas
Estarossa is just curious about her.

Get the fuck out, Estarossa.

Estarossa could be in love with Elizabeth too, it's just that his memories of her have been erased or manipulated. Her memories of him too for that matter.

And a better hairdresser for Zel.

>implying Mel would ever call Elizabeth his bitch
Fake Mel get out.

That's right, he would call her Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonā no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke instead.

>all 3 brothers are exclusively guided by their dicks
At this point it's obvious that their daddy is not an exception.

god I wanna lick those abs and cuddle with him all night

Esta got too close to the sun, mate.

No wonder I found the anime to look so much worse than the manga, all of the colors were taken from Nakaba's which are so goddamn fuck-ugly (one-toned solid and contrasting colors). Nakaba sure has an amazing art style and can draw really great fight choreographs (one of the best current shounen artists in my opinion), but his colors ruin everything.

Too bad A-1 is adapting the manga into anime form, they're really shitty when it comes to style.

I have a feeling that at some point supreme goddess and demon king fell for each other while already having kids and lived as a family once, but something provoked a break between them and demon king quite literally erased the memories they spent together from the minds of his children while supreme goddess did the same with Liz. Maybe Meliodas was able to suppress the effect.

giant goddess probably rejected him

>but something provoked a break between them

>A fucking earring?! Our 5000th anniversary and you give me a fucking earring?!

Elizabeth pls

I actually love how Nakaba turned the situation with Zeldris. Everyone expected Mel to crush him like a complete edgelord yet he's probably going to become a reliable ally if vampire girl is still alive.

Batshit Estarossa is the best.

Managed to get me hyped about Estarossa again, his character is a fucking mystery.

>at least one incarnation of Elizabeth has died from old age

Steal all commandments and take his brother's wife.
>Gets self inflicted with the selflessness commandment for being selfish
Welp he fucked that one up.

We now know that it's possible to separate a person's power and give it to other people.
What if it can be used to split one being in two?
Like demon king was trying to make his heir a perfect demon king so he separated Mel's negative traits and formed a separate being from it?
Estarossa is a lazy, traitorous, envious bastard who seems to be completely okay for killing his comrades for shits and giggles. What if he was split from Meliodas at some point?

>Older brother is a traitor
>Younger brother is insane to the point of murdering comrades
Zel is the bastard middle child.

Well with how Mel's emotions can be outright taken by the DK easily anything is possible.

Zeldris is the youngest. He will probably start acting strange in a few decades.

I thought Estarossa was the youngest...

>Turns out Gelda is alive
>Mel actually helps Zeldris meet with her after they get the commandments
>Things seem like they'll be fine despite demon king mel
>Then Ludofuck comes in, obliterates Gelda and laughs

You know it's gonna happen. Angels HAVE to stick their dick in shit like this.