Breaking a SJW’s back

Yo Sup Forums post your personal stories about breaking the back of a SJW. When I was in high school, I had this feminazi SJW fat woman trying man shame my class. Being a Castizo, I told her she doesn’t speak for me and that she is totally full of absolute ballocks. After two weeks in her class, she screamed at me in front of the class that I was the anti-Christ. Immediately after that class ended, she had a severe nervous breakdown and finally was broken by me.

Attached: 2170CB44-7DA4-46EE-A42E-0A067EE5954B.jpg (944x1220, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: ThepoweroftheGospelonsluts.jpg (1700x1588, 856K)

i made fun of one so much until she was sucking my dick with a portait of hitler on the nightstand

>be in grade 7
>dyke says infront of me “I could beat you in a fight”
>I laugh and taunt her to fight after class but she gives excuses
>we play indoor soccer and I taunt some more, she kicks my leg and I laugh saying “is that it?”
>towards end of year I’m in English extra class, she keeps taunting
>female teacher says what’s the problem? Okay just arm wrestle
>she tries her hardest and I demolish her.
>notice teacher chuckle quietly
>laughingmyassoff.jpg

That’s when I first received a red pill, women think they are better than me but get rekt in reality.

Two stories:
>January 2016
>Go to UT in Austin for Engineering
>be 3rd generation green eyed neon pale Spaniard American
>Getting lunch at mexican food truck near campus, start shooting the shit with the cook in Spanish about soccer and whatnot
>Get food and wait for bus nearby as this girl with side shaved blue hair comes up to me scowling
>Tells me "Its really inappropriate and problematic what you did back there with that gentleman.
>I raise my eyebrow thinking its a joke and scoff "Excuse me? I'm not sure I know what you're talking about."
>She yells "You culturally appropriated that kind undocumented worker's language and walk around here like there is nothing wrong! You are no worse than those white assholes who wear dreads, its disgusting!"
>She rants on a little more and her friend walks up and joins in jabbing at me for stealing culture and being insensitive to minorities
>Cook nearby, confused as to why these girls are screeching at me wave with the motion of "whats up?" with his hand
>I continue to be berated by the girls as I walk over and explain to him in Spanish the situation and he gets out of his food truck and addresses the girls in his heavy accent in English
>"What tha fuck es wrong wit ju girl!? He es E-spanish! From E-spain! They make tha fuckin' langoowage how the hell ju gonna say that!? How tha hell can ju gonna "Steal" culture!? We all es people, we all share in culture together, yo parents not teach ju right? I thought ju go to school here! And how fuckin' dare ju assume I am goddamn illegal! I got my greencard 2 years ago! You tha fuckin' racist one ‘re!
>Her friends then join in chasting her with the cook as I go and catch my bus, gleefully eating my quesadilla as I drift away watching her be shamed

Attached: spanish.png (817x669, 272K)

I also had an instance of SJWs literally telling me that I need to stay with my own kind, but that people who look darker can blanda up all that want

I was in a study group for psychology elective with my dark skined panamanian classmate and 4 other girls and their fairly liberal bisexual male friend. We somehow got on the topic of dating and they told us that white people going after minorities specifically is "sexual colonialism." That by doing so, they are asserting themselves as romantic and sexual oppressors to minorities.

Panamanian friend chimed in saying that he just loved white women, thats his preference. How is that any different if white dudes has a preference for latinas or blacks?

They then told us "Oh well its ok if you do that because we know you have pure intentions of love with someone Panama-user, but when white dudes do it, its with ill intention. It'd be racist if you, white spaniard user tried to purposely go after minority women unless it was the woman who sought you out, so that there was no groundwork for oppression, only affection.

We both just nodded and smiled, but once we got into the car to head back to the dorms, and I just announced "Did that whole conversation not just seem fucked up!?" and my Panamanian friend just belts out "what the fuck is wrong with these crazy liberals!? I though the left was supposed to be the tolerant ones! Not the ones creative pseudo-racist narrative the disguised of progression!"

Attached: 947085_1274659162685278_8237900714358182247_n.png (673x581, 245K)

The way America should be

Bump

Half black here, had the exact same thing happen with me and my brother. He is darker I'm lighter, and people said my projection onto darker people is a problem because it kills the "power structure" people minorities only like me because I look like I have white privilege and I exploit them like that.

good shit user
SJW se pueden ir a la mierda

had a couple of
> you're white
> why are you talking in Spanish
it's delicious to see the look in their faces

Keep it up Sup Forums

CASTIZO CHADS

CASTIZO POWER WHEN?

GOLDEN GODS

SJWs are pissed because we are red-pilled and the closet to being based. We’re still considered minorities, so if we disagree with them it causes a major paradox in their minds. Also, we are one generation from being white, so our kids would become white

I got into a argument with a feminist about how feminists are "femalecentric" and don't focus on male issues

>"WELL WHY DONT YOU TELL ME SOME FEMALE ISSUES user IF YOU'RE SO WELCOMING OF ALL GENDERS"
>Start listing them off
>Islamic countries opppress women
>African countries mutilate women's vaginas
>Not alot of women are in STEM
>In some counties women aren't even allowed a education
>Etc.

>"W-Well okay user you know quite a few"
Ask her to list male issues
>"U-Uh conscription and sending men to war!"
That's illegal in the UK
>she literally can't think of anything else
>Start listing off male issues
>In family court even if the father is a more capable parent the mother almost always gets the child
>More men commit suicide
>More men get depression
>Nobody listens (including women) if a man tries to talk about his feelings
>Keep listing them off
>Also redpilled her on Islam in the process and now she hates Islam
>Tfw she is now my girlfriend
Feels good desu

Attached: download_20180323_182057.jpg (439x446, 54K)

My story happened before I took the red-pill. I have never blue-pilled, but I did this before I took the red-pill. I can’t imagine what would have happened to her if I did this after being red-pilled.

>Mfw liberals don't understand castizos or the Spanish caste system at all

>Mfw white people think Hispanic culture is liberal when they don't even know about mejorar la raza

Attached: 1510344370243.jpg (800x593, 153K)

Depends on the SJWs, if they’re in cultural studies, they know about La Casta, which triggers them more because most Hispanics are mestizos. According to La Casta, i’m a higher social rank than them, but SJWs cannot compute the idea that Hispanics have a social class system with privileges. They cannot compute the idea that a Hispanic has more privilege than another Hispanic.

/Castizo/ general for controlling the soon US majority Hispanics when?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

35% of the US population will be Castizos by 2032, mestizos will be a super minority. We’re going to have an eventual criollo (7/8ths or more white blood) population by 2050. The white population is going to shift from a Germanic based population to an Iberian based one. From Hitler to Don Franco

ITS BIG POPPA PUMP

ITS THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY

This is what happens to Soyboys when they get of the soy estrogen and start getting ingesting testosterone boost supplements

I rage like a motherfucker!
We got your back, ami/g/o. I hope you enjoyed your queca.

similar story....

Two really feminist girls, one was provincial champion of kickboxing/TKD

Kept bugging she could beat up any guy in class... I call BS... I am an inch shorter then her but otherwise same size.

Fight lasts for about 5 seconds of her trying to pull some fancy move on me, I just go in close grapple to the ground and pin her.

Very anti climatic... we had more fun going into the sewars looking for ninja turtles.

have pretty strict European ancestry but some epigenetic caused my 5% Spanish heritage to come out. I get dark in the summer. I've been spoken Spanish to dozens of times.

I need to embrace this superpower for good to BTFO racist SJWs like based OP

SHE'S FAT

America will be 65% or more White by 2050 assuming that the Castizo population will outbreed Mestizos by 1.5% or more

Scott Steiner should be the icon of castizos around the world

The sad and ironic part is these liberals claim to be multicultural but are ignorant to any non mainstream forign culture. It just illustrates their blatant hypocrisy

Steiner isn’t a Castizo, he’s white. I put the picture because he’s the biggest anti-SJW and alpha male I can think of

She left my school a couple years after I graduated either because they asked her to leave or she was fired.