ITT: signs of a bad anime

ITT: signs of a bad anime

>all female cast

Why?

>Sup Forums likes it
>moe shit

ITT; Signs of shit taste

So is this contrarianism or what?

Being a fighting shonen makes an anime extremely likely to be awful.

The only time a male character is acceptable in anime is if they play the harem mc or they're a father/teacher character who's funny. And at no point should an anime have more than 1 male.

Are you gay?

I never watched k-on the movie, is it good?

On a non-trolling note:

>has a lead character who has zero presence in the marketing or OP

Every male character in Cardcaptor Sakura is great except the gook.

Signs of shit threads

ITT, misusing greentext, KyoAnus OP image

If you liked the anime the movie is the perfect sendoff to the series.

here's a real red flag
>only one relevant male character

1 that's not true and 2 CCS is a pile of shit

>have more than 1 male
Sup Forums masculinity sure is weak.

How is CCS shit?

>being this new
It's a meme, you dip

Thanks, I will watch it then

I'm not new, I'm just out of touch with shit memes.

It's really old so you must be a huge normie to have never seen it before

>normie
You have the audacity to call anyone else new?

Next you'll make fun of us for being virgins.

>t. butthurt /u/ yurifags

Ignorance is bliss.

what a faggot

Just a moefag. The "everyone who prefers cute to not-cute is a yurifag" thing got old a long time ago.

Signs of a shit thread:
>ITT
>singular overgeneralized nitpick

>wanting more than one male character is being a yurifag
I like it better when there's multiple male characters.

>battle shounen

Dropped before I even began watching

>MC is a moralfag that even lets the most vile despicable pricks away with their crimes

>fucking murders their way through the show
>lets the most dangerous guy go
>he comes back, still a villain

"your typical teenage boy" bland looking mc
excessive amounts of fanservice, no subtlety
isekai

This.

Anything else betrays submissive beta traits. Alphas tolerate no virile males next to themselves (or their self-insert).

That doesn’t make sense. A real alpha would have no problem with other males unless they try to undermine his spot as alpha, at which point he destroys them. They shouldn’t need to feel that insecure unless they’re a beta in a Chad mask.

A harem owner only tolerates eunuchs in his harem.

>harem with male mc
instant trash

>isekai

>all female cast
>ritsu
???

All female cast anime are what Japan does best though

NIGGA U TAKE THAT BACK

>VN made by Key
>Animation by Toei
>Animation by KyoAni before 2013
>MC's name is Boruto

Naruto?
Orochimaru?

Pretty much every Shonen

>main character was supposed to lose his spot as a main character
>keeps it anyways

Goku after Cell arc.

>tfw in Narushit Naruto actually loses his spot as MC
One thing I wish Dragon Ball took from Nurudu.

>Animation by KyoAni before 2013
But all of KyoAni is shit. What makes post-2012 KyoAni any good?

Technically no. Naruto was about Naruto, and although Boruto follows chronologically, it's a new series with a new name and a whole cast of new characters.

If Naruto were to stop being the MC in Naruto the series, then that would fall under your trope, IMO.

Take that back

Yui looks like she's about to fuck a nigga up

I fucking hate the beta male MC trope. There should be more Araragi's and less Nyaruko MC types. Even though I'm probably like them in real life I just don't think it makes for good entertainment.

Maybe as a compromise they should do an anime about a Beta MC from the point of view of an Alpha MC (like his best friend). Maybe it would answer why I've always had lots of bros and know no hoes.

battle shonen

yeah, I said it

>written by mari okada

Take back what?

I assume that if Sup Forums universally hates an anime, then it must be extremely good.

The tards on here love nothing more than to hate on something good.

Keion is a blessing for leg men everywhere.

Imagine loving cocks this much.

>less Nyaruko MC types
Mahiro was fucking awful. I understand being enough of a fag to neglect your friend the dick, but acting like a tsundere who's unable to communicate properly as soon as a problem rises is where I cross the line. This happened very often in S2, which I kinda regret watching due to this.

>is 700+ episodes long
or
>anime is based on a VN
or
>has a character named Caulifla
or
>is a mecha series
or
>is set in a high school
or
>is a harem series
or
>moé SoL
or
>Toei or KyoAni

You have to go back.

If you think Sup Forums is bad, try literally any other Western online anime community. They're all even worse.

>i fucking hate the beta male MC trope
>there should be more Araragi's

Naruto is good?

Araragi is beta as fuck and a self-insert like all the others. Stop buying into memes.

>Implying Sup Forums still universally hates naruto

Araragi being a self-insert is the real meme here.

>bland generic brown haired twink MC who is also a beta

If Sup Forums doesn't universally hate Naruto, then they don't universally hate any anime unless you have some actual current examples.

Both of these desu

I would say, murderfests. This edgy guy goes around killing people non-stop and no person except MC poses any threat whatsoever.

The Naruto threads aren't true Sup Forums.

>if it has more than two seasons.

>anime adaptation of a manga
>didn't wait for the manga to finish first so it branches into its own shitty OC story

I've never seen K-on!
I want to start watching it but I think I keep almost watching the second season because of the goofy ass name. What's the first thing that happens in season 1 episode 1 so I can be sure?

>manlet
>no friends
>virgin
>loser
>creepy
>only turns his life around after he is handed super powers by the plot and even then can only use them to be good at getting beaten up by girls
Yeah, totally not a self-insert for losers.

one of the girls wakes up late for school.

>Araragi
>Goes along with everything the girls say
>Can't say no or assert his dominance on them, he's basically carried by whatever they do
>Hitagi had to literally ask him out so that they could start dating
>Never tapped Hanekawa even though she was literally removing her panties to him
Nah, beta.

This is actually true.

>Proof?
Even the most popular CGDCT series from Kirara (K-On & GochiUsa) has male characters in it.

You forgot having an actual personality and serious issues that gets him shitted on a lot and makes dumbass mistakes and often needs a lot of outside help get to shit done.

I bet you think Shinji is a self-insert too.

>ITT: signs of a bad anime
-Characters scream like retards all the time and overreact to everything instead of acting like actual human beings.
-Overused of shitty like exaggerated expressions, characters turning into SD, super angry faces, water drops on the back of their head and so on.
-Characters constantly making monologues out of nowhere that seem more like the author using them as mouthpieces to dump baby-tier philosophy on the audience.
-Protagonist is dense as a rock
-The usual gag of ''girls are bad at cooking''
-Girl slapping MC in the MC because he saw her panties by accident, or any variation of this if done in a obnoxious and forced way.

Araragi is a power fantasy and wish fulfillment, Shinji is not. Both are meant to appeal to their respective target demographics though.

Nah, that would be all male cast.

ITT: signs of a faggot OP

Its immersion breaking when the entire cast is lesbians, you can't self insert at all.

It's directed by Ikuhara or written by Okada

How virginally new are you?

There is nothing wrong with having a few guys along with a cast of cute 2D girls. If you prefer only female cast, you are probably a /u/ crossborder..

>I fucking hate the beta male MC trope
why do you think people love Clannad and Haruhi so much?

>being underaged
>parroting e-celeb opinions and buzzwords instead of forming your own

Why do Japanese hate assertive male MC's? For every Kazuma Yagumi, there is about 100 or more of pic related kind of male protagonist.

Because they're all a bunch of spineless wimps so its the only kind of MC they can relate to

>Generic uninspired chara-design
>Impractical weapons and random latin attack names
>MC's character and motivation can be fully described on these tags kids use for their books in elementary school

They're everymen.

>ITT: signs of a bad anime
>all female cast

OP, why are you such a faggot huh?

>trap

Seriously

If you are a man and you prefer women to men, you are a sex traitor.