Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 22: zerotranslations.com/arc-5-chapter-22/
mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
bless this streak of short chapters. I wonder whether subaru managed to resist joining in the "kill her" for a while because he'd arrived at the scene late, or because he's developing a resistance to wrath.

Other urls found in this thread:

internationalsaimoe.com/voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thx

Thanks.

Thanks.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

thank you

Thanks
Didn't seem like Reinhard beheaded himself so I guess even though he doesn't have a blessing to counter her emotional manipulation yet he's immune to actually getting killed by her ability.

And fucking hell, our hero just murdered dozens of people in one fell swoop

Would be nice to see how he copes with that if we ever get to see the continuation of this timeline like in the 2nd trial.

Timeline doesn't continue. He rewinds time.

>Timeline doesn't continue. He rewinds time.
Time doesn't work like that.

YES

he'd probably be accused of murdering all of them, and he wouldn't deny it. so this is the best way to beat reinhard. if he doesn't think he's a hero anymore, he'll stop being a hero. and if he's not a hero, well. reinhard is a hero, but he can only ever a hero.

Who knows? Both theories are plausible. And if the timeline stops as soon as Subaru dies then the anime has a pretty big plothole at the end of episode 15 since the world continued for like 1 minute after Subaru's death.

It was done for kino value.

Post Ram and Subaru

>next is beako's turn to save the day
Best!

Cute

Alternate volume 15 cover

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

How sad are you going to be when she comes back mindbroken as fuck?

>He can restore everybody's memories of her
>Or he can restore her memories and those alone
Truly the cruelist ultimatum

It would be pretty cruel but the choice would be fairly obvious imo.

God damn, and success isnt even guranteed

Thank god. Where would the fun be if success were guaranteed?

1 death left right?

I meant that even if he does succeed wat price will it take? The end result might be even more fucked up

>Or he can restore her memories and those alone
Probably the best option in the long run. At least she'd know who she was.

What if subaru cant choose and the effects happen randomly

She'd probably break realizing Subaru is the only one who knows who she is

Almost anything is better than Veggie Rem.

How is she supposed to be happy wen neesama doesnt know who she is? Her heart is going to get broken.

Based discount

Subaru is going to fix it just like how she fixed him

Das cute man, i want to see it

Well, Rem wasn't going to start from zero?
with that she have that chance

How does one would go about developing a resistance to Wrath?

the same way one goes about resisting gluttony or sloth. witchfuckery.

How do we kill Reinhardt?

ask him nicely

Understanding then acceptance I guess

So I assume Priscilla's gunna follow him, call Al and that's how she ends up capturing Wrath?

What is this from

here's part 1

That better not happen.

I wonder if his respawn point is determined by the last point in which he felt safe before learning of/ encountering an obstacle

What's the sex like?

gentle and consensual while they kiss and hold hands.

I don't think so, given how the respawn point in arc 2 was chosen.

>gentle and consensual
Nothing is gentle or consensual when a loli is involved.
>Implying he doesn't molest her whenever he gets a chance
>Implying he doesn't pin her little body down and fill her womb with his seed every night, leaving her a panting wreck

silly, he consensually walked her home gently

When is S2 coming out?

hopefully never ever ever.

never

Emilia is about to win the total vote

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that proves what a joke these popularity tournaments are.

where is this from?

This was the funniest death. I still ponder what happened after everyone died and Reinhardt is standing there like a fuccboi.

internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

Rem tends to get spite people voting against her for some reason.

why though?

I bet one the one that was born on September 23rd

Wrath still have plays to do, if not the witch probably would've buffed Subaru to give him advantage against her

People spite vote against popular characters.

makes sense

great, more shit posting

how many chapters till catch the raws?

around 100

at the rate they are releasing the raws we might actually catch up

it honestly probably triggered his blessing of the phoenix, and that's why he reacted after striking her down because he knew what she had done at that point.

I actually hope so too, I loved arc 4, but I can't see it being a good season of anime. S2 will be such a train wreck if it ever happens. I just want tappei to get back to work on the WN already

>blessing of the phoenix
What?

Reinhard can literally take a deathblow and not die. he has "blessing of the phoenix"

Tappei has given mixed answers as to whether or not he could ever use it more than once, it will come up later in arc 5 so you'll get to see it firsthand.

Wew
and I thought Subaru had an OP abiility

Make him have kids so that the sword saint trait passes on

Rein is basically like a character with cheat codes, he can basically acquire any blessing he wants by "wishing for it" IIRC from the currently seen characters in Re:zero, the only only people that Tappei has said could stand against Reinhard are Regulus (only if Rein didn't know the trick behind his authority) and Satella. and even in those cases Tappei has said it would just end in a draw, not in Rein actually losing.

>Regulus (only if Rein didn't know the trick behind his authority)
How much longer before we get to see more of him/find out what his authority actually is?
Making dirt tiny bullets isn't a lot to go off of, plus I like him.

he'll show up this arc, should be relatively soon in fact. if you've been reading discounts translations they've *bumped into him* once already, he just didn't reveal himself in that moment.

Given enough resets, do you think Subaru could eventually wear reinhard down mentally enough to beat him?

"beat him" as in actually cause his death? no, I think the best case scenario would be to break him mentally to where he just gives up on life.

in the Dark lord subaru IF story that's basically how he goes about "beating him" he burns down the entire country under the premise of "if the country is decimated what's he even the "hero" of anymore

replying to my own post because I wanted to add something. I think in the main story we'll see him "beaten" by being forced into a position where he has to decide whether or not to wipe out either a country or just a large population in an act of war. (there have been sort of hints of trouble between Lagunica and the Empire in the south for a while now) supporting this theory with something from Tappei's Q and A

>Q: If there was a war between two foreign countries, and, for Lugunica’s sake, Reinhard had to render one of them entirely incapable of continuing to fight, what basis would he use for choosing which one to wipe out?

>A: That would be a spoiler.

>It would be pretty cruel but the choice would be fairly obvious imo.
You didn't specify which one and I wouldn't call the choice obvious. But he'd probably choose to restore everyone's memories of her. He'd put her happiness before his own. By returning everyone's memories of her, she'd have a place to belong and people around her that love her, even without memories she'd become happy. Having lost memories, she wouldn't be burdened by her self esteem issues and memories of losing her clan. More importantly, if he restored her memories, she'd have to watch Ram that doesn't remember her (and others). Subaru wouldn't allow this.

Someone is gonna use this to shitpost to no end

Especially if Emilia wins...

And rightfully so. Now dawns the age of Emilia. Bask in it

Why do people even remotely like Rem? She is pure waifubait shit

>Rem
Emilia*

t. remtard

>She gets her memories back
>They're from a failed loop where she killed Subaru

Nah, even better, she gets her memories from ALL the timelines and doesn't know which ones actually happened.

That would be fun

She ends up believing that Subaru used witch magic fuckery to make her fall in love, becomes completely hostile and has to be put down.....by Ram.

Aww come on man, dont make ram do it

Well, Subaru wouldn't be able to bring himself to do it probably. If Emilia did it we'd get dark lord Subaru probably. He'd prob end up hating Emilia for that if he couldn't redo. It has to be someone else who would have a say in how to handle it and Ram's the only other person close to her.

For MAX suffering, Ram and Subaru are force to do a team up to take her down.

Wouldnt they just restrain her and look for a way to fix her, i doubt Subaru or ram or even Emilia would just decide to imediately kill her?

why? it's not even offical, there are lots of other not ofiical polls where Rem won many times like crunchyroll