Some state colleges in California are apparently not impressed by theParkland high school shooting survivorwho helped...

Some state colleges in California are apparently not impressed by theParkland high school shooting survivorwho helped become a voice for aglobal gun control movement.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine,he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum of 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-105956.jpg (1079x1124, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

testcrew.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4.2 GPA
>Doesn't use punctuation correctly
>Favorite subject is US history
>Is this retard

Attached: Buzz'd.jpg (480x480, 35K)

They don't want straight, white, males, in their schools.

Attached: 30.jpg (1103x890, 67K)

white man cant get into a college of his choice despite his meritt? I cant believe it

Why is he even applying for college when he probably makes more money working for CNN. I bet he didn't even apply for college.

>UC
>trying to get as an out of state white male
I am surprised the UC's aren't tripping over themselves to get Hogg. CA is leading antigun state and the colleges LOVE to take shots at anything Trump.

>denied by UCLA
colored me surprised

The last thing you need is more security.
I think the problem has spoken for itself.
You're teaching your kids to repeat what you did,
growing up as a dickhead yourself.

How many times can a little kid
be called a fag before he's
lost his mind and tries to get back at everyone thats done him wrong?

It's a fine line drawn between dark and light.
I'm not saying I would,
I'm just saying I understand being the butt of the rich kid's jokes
and to be tortured till you're insane.

Attached: 1517921152541.jpg (961x1140, 106K)

1270 SAT

Is he retarded?

1270? That’s between the 15th and 24th percentile. Retard confirmed.

So, how long do we give him before the inevitable brutal redpilling and mental breakdown?

Universities don't want a drama queen making a ruckus about guns in their campus 24/7? Who woulda thought

Watch the jews wave a magic wand and get him into Yale now.

>using your 15 minutes of fame to get into a good college

>17
Is he really 17?

This. Someone should tell him.

This. Campuses are lying low for a while after they saw how much money protest-central schools started losing.

And kids this is why you keep a low profile until college.

Just wait until he tries to enter the workforce.

at least that's how he is

Attached: 1522252549987.png (643x211, 27K)

Hmmm Maybe the forced diversity he most likely loves so much is coming back to bite him in the ass

>The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270
he CLAIMS he has a 4.2 GPA and 1270 score. Not believing unless there's proof. Hell, even clockboy got a buttload of college offers, this kid must be a retard.

WHITE MALE
REEEeeeeeeee

Anyone have a link to his "go fund me" page? or has he not made one yet?

Better check his privilege. He needs to let POC take the good spots in college. He can take the community college route.

hes applying to californian schools because thats where he actually lives.

>1270 SAT
>20 ACT
what a fucking brainlet Jesus Christ

>4.2 GPA
I'm pretty sure the maximum is 4. Also, an SAT score of 1270 is fucking horrendous. If you get anything less than 1900 then just...stop.

Thank God they didn't let him into UCLA

The scores are out of 1600 again

Apparently it only goes up to 1600 hundred again, not 2400. Currently a 1270 is about 85 percentile which is not terrible, but yeah not even close to good enough to get into a high ranked school as a non-resident

You know, sometimes I think "poor kid, we really shouldn't be bullying him on the internet so much".
But then I remember he might commit suicide if he gets bullied enough.

lel, I outscored David Hogg. Did they get rid of one of the categories?

I really have no idea what they did, they changed it 2 years after i took it

Affirmative action has been against state law for the UCs since ‘96.

Depending on the high school's specific formulas, a 4.2 GPA is easily achievable even with Bs. What matters is his class rank, which is conspicuously absent. And a 1270 composite GPA is very mediocre if he has aspirations of out of state schooling. Should be 1500 at least for a strong application.

He needs to step aside and make sure his spot in college is taken by a woman of color. It's the right thing to do after all

GPA literally doesn't matter anymore because of grade inflation

>4.2 GPA

HUH HE GOT BETTER THAN PERFECT GRADES XD SO SMURT!!

>20ACT

By an objective, standardized national measure he is a completely average student. Obviously he's touting his SAT which was an aberration.

>global gun control movement
are (((they))) done hiding?

They merged reading and writing, apparently.

Lmao

He could always play the "race" card

Tell them he is Jewish and that he wants to become more "diverse"ive

he has no plans of going to college until they ban guns so it does it even matter?

>an SAT score of 1270
Is that 2 score or 3 score? One is a little above average and the other is drooling retard tier.
>4.2
If you can go above 4.0 in your school, you go to a school thats propping up its dumbasses for NCLB bucks

>20 ACT
holy shit that's fucking garbage

SATs now are just 2-score, so it's 0-1600. The writing section is now optional, so most students opt to skip it. Of course, if you just write your name and nothing else on the SAT (remember, you get more points for not answering a question than answering it and getting it wrong) you'd score ~400 points.

1270 is out of 2400. By criterion of embarrassment we have to believe him. Why would he make up having such a terrible score when he would be much more likely to hide the fact? His score is so low that it’s in the 14th to 24th percentile. That means between 76% and 86% of people taking the same test scored better than he did. The GPA is believable because lots of high schools in America inflate GPAs. They make up weighted scores based on Honors and Advanced Placement courses and are forced to pass kids who should fail.

It's also "illegal" for medical schools to give entry based on race, but there's no way to enforce that. The gooks have claimed the UC's for themselves.

Most highschools give a GPA boost above 4 for advanced courses so they can actually rank their highest performing students, otherwise most of the top 10% would have the same rank.

What are SAT scores ?
How are they measured and how does that related to college?
Here in the UK we have GCSE (13-16) and then A-Level (16-18)
You have to do well at GCSE to go to A-level and then have to do well at A-level to go to UNI.
We get graded at A* to F for the subjects.

So if you get straight A's you're off to uni, or even if you're a fucking spastic these days unfortunately

He should have checked the box for 'Other' instead of 'White' and he would have gotten in.

Why is he trying to leave Florida so bad?

That SAT score is community college tier. He'll do fine getting his Associates and if he doesn't shit up his grades he can get into a decent school after.

It's out of 1600 now. His score is about 85th percentile. Good enough for a state school, not good enough for an out of state university.

He's citing a weighted GPA that's propped up by Florida AP and Dual Enrollment classes (which don't count in other states). In reality his GPA is probably 3.2 or something

Doggone yungins these days.

SAT is the Standardized Admissions Test or something like that. Basically all high school Juniors take it and send their results to colleges. His score is marginally above average.

1270 is not a score someone would make up, it means he's an idiot.

When did they change it back?

>4.2

I’m guessing he gave out his weighted Gpa, which means he’s very likely a B student. That isn’t terrible, depending on which school he goes to, but it makes sense he didn’t get into any of the UC schools. The UCSB is surprising, since I’m fairly sure that’s the most brainlet teir school going.

Overall, he’s an out of state B student applying to rigorous schools. Not even gun control could get him in.

The gooks in general, have better academic standing. That's why they took over UC.

the funny thing is he's a fine prospect for a state school, average GPA, average SAT, average ACT, does he really think he gets to go UC with that when he's not a Californian?

>white
>straight

My school had accredited college courses for a class of ~20 students, Im aware of the concept. When schools popped up to the 4.5/5.0 system in my time in HS it was to tell the feds that their average kid had a 3.5.then again I was in High school for the Bush presidency so it probably changed like you said

I am a dull and simple lad
Cannot tell water from champagne
And I have never met the Queen
And I wish I could have all he has got
Wish I could be like David Hogg

And when I lie on my pillow at night
I dream I could fight like David Hogg
And lead the school team to victory
Take my exams and pass the lot

He is the head boy at the school
He is the captain of the team
He is so gay and fancy-free
And I wish I could have all he has got
Wish I could be like David Hogg

Attached: the jam.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Adavanced placement (AP) or IB (I forget what it stands for) classes are worth more than 4 credit points so you can have over a 4.0 if you get A's in those classes

Imagine GCSE maths and English rolled up into a really big multiple choice test. They don't sit real exams.

I mean, it's not terrible, but it's no mystery why he can't get into UC, especially given that he's a white male from florida.

> Currently a 1270 is about 85 percentile which is not terrible
Wait, what? I got a 1400 or something and felt like an utter retard when I saw the results. Is American education really that bad?

Nothing would be more satisfying than landing a clean right hook on his mug

I don't know. When I took it, I got a 1650, 800 on math, 600 on critical reading, and 250 on writing. The writing part I call bull on, because I had to write about "fairness" in the professional world and the test are scored by liberals.

Yeah but then he'd try to have your wanking hand confiscated.

Ahem, *quotas* are against the law. They can still pick and choose as long as it's (((random)))

In texas in particular, the driving force has to due which state law that mandates that state schools have to automatically accept the top, I think it's 8% of graduating texas high school students if they apply, and thus the law requires a way for highschools to rank students at the top end of the pool.

Don't you mean 2400? Aren't there 3 tests for 800 points each?

Source on the 20 ACT score?

Attached: 1519063501783.png (645x773, 107K)

His sat score is equivalent of maybe 1-2 a at a level. Keep in mind UC admission rate is similar to Oxbridge.

Then people say his act score is 20. That's 50 percentile. Go figure

Ahh...now we see, it's not altruism it's self promotion. Typical of the vapid shallow idiots the department of education produces en mass ad infinitum.

testcrew.org/

I'm pretty sure he would have submitted his applications back in November.

I looked it up. They started administering the new scoring system in 2016. It’s probabky safe to say he took it after that. It still doesn’t mean anything. Just look at the shit he writes online or listen to the words that come out of his mouth. He’s still a retard.

If you took the test before 2016, then you are a retard, because that's when the test switched back to 1600 point totals. If you took it in 2016 or later, you scored in the top 5% or so

>250

Isn’t that the minimum? What did you write for them to grade it on the same level as a fucking blank sheet of paper?

>weasely manipulator isn't wanted anywhere
HUH. Wierd huh?

He posted on Reddit that he bombed the SATs, and his spelling is worse than that of your average 1st grader. I have a hard time believing he has a 4.2 GPA

Used to be 10%, idk if they did away with it though, they talked about it for a while. Surely they would weigh GPAs from different schools and not just compare raw numbers that were on different scales....

lol. His fame whoring at all costs may be backfiring on him...what college wants this kind of attention. It's like, maybe the colleges think Hogg expects them to provide security always protecting him wherever he goes on campus, because he is "special".

Hogg just drips with being a Diva type, as well.

I also am puzzled that CNN or some other Left propaganda outlet hasn't offered him a job yet.

He obviously loaded up on the flower arrangement classes to pad his abysmal performance elsewhere

>Jews
>White

That's the one I took. I didn't know they changed it to make idiots look smaht.

t. 80 IQ redneck

He's a white male. he has to actually prove himself

Also, I am surprised that a 27 is close 90th percentile

It is weird for Cali

Well that makes more sense. Our school did it because they didnt want to lose their funding when half the school was dropouta and the other half were a daily wake and bake. If we had that system a major drama wouldnt have played out for our valid victorian or whatever it is

lol 1870 is below average for UC Berkeley. How did he think he was going to get in.

It's a public highschool in south florida, if the curriculum was at all rigorous, half the kids would drop out. Fuck, they probably do anyway

Max score was 2400 back when I took it, and they had recently switched from 1600, so they keep changing it.

200 is the bare minimum. I basically said Life isn't fair because there exist people who can do the job you want to do, and that people like professional athletes can't be replaced by people in wheelchairs while maintaining the same quality of product. They wanted me to write about fairness, and I told them the real world isn't fair.

>The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA
> SAT score of 1270

not fucking possible.

1270 means he would not get a 4.2 GPA unless his grades were doctored.

I had a 1410 SAT score and got a 2.98 GPA got a lot of letters from colleges because fuck GPA, you are smart, here, come to Texas A&M, Auburn, Georgia, Clemson, Michigan State (family alumni) Ohio State (Family alumni) Purdue, and various other smaller colleges

Holding out for 10pm spot on Fox.