Daily reminder that WWIII will be so bad that it will convince millions of people to accept a One World Government...

Daily reminder that WWIII will be so bad that it will convince millions of people to accept a One World Government. This will set the state for the Antichrist to take over and ruling the world from Jerusalem.

The Jews will then persecute (even more so than they do already) Christians during this time

Attached: jew-death-machine.jpg (400x355, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=aM88wp03DNo
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: fugg.png (422x768, 282K)

This

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: rapture.jpg (912x624, 106K)

No.

Attached: 1512789387708.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Can't wait bobby

Even though you're Jewish, you should accept christ and reject your false religion of Judaism.

The Globalist Ruling Class is already preparing the sheep for war with Russia.

Attached: 29216124_200887567345433_3045684477363484150_n.jpg (800x574, 51K)

Embrace Swedenborgism before it's too late!

What will the Global Government be like? How bad will it be?

Indeed.

You must side with Israel during the end times, or you will face damnation.

It’ll be awful. Free healthcare and education. 20 hour work weeks. Widespread wealth and prosperity.

Nope,war make hard men.Hard men create good times and crush tirany .

>You must side with Israel during the end times, or you will face damnation.
Heretic, detected.
>14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

>16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

>18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Matthew 24 describes the antichrist state of modern Israel getting BTFO.

Yup.

Attached: ap1.jpg (600x600, 102K)

A Global United government is required for interstellar travel. If we want to colonize other systems we can not have a primitive fractured government.

it does not matter how hard of a man you are when you are dead or broken beyond repair and everything you ever loved and cared about and hold dear died with you and your comrades.

>Russia and NATO nuke each other into the stone age
>All that remains is shitskins and mutated mutts and slavs
>These people will create the One World Government

Attached: 975725.gif (213x222, 351K)

Everyone will be forced to denounce Jesus and kneel before Antichrist (incarnated Satan, ruling from Jerusalem). After that, a sign of 666 will be burned on their foreheads. Then they will be sodomized by roaming demons for rest of their lives.
True belivers of Christ will be subjected to torment as terrible as Christ's.

Degenerates everywhere. Hate speech laws. Muslim no go zones in your communities. Nonstop surveillance. Faggotry on television. Jewtube and Jewbook censoring your speech and harvesting your data.

thanks satan...

those are just tools used against us right now.
theworld government will be way worse.

Can confirm. During the reign of the Anti-Christ it will be so bad that people will be begging God for death, but God will withhold death and thus, death will not come.

The good news is the reign will be short (I have read anywhere from three years to seven years). Yes, that seems tremendously long when you are suffering horribly. But Jesus returns after that short reign of evil and then buh-bye Satan and all his demons and human helpers!

WRONG. ONLY THE IMPERIVM OF MAN DOES INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL, NOT YOUR GLOBALIST KEK GOVERNMENT.

>implying Christianity isn’t just Hippy Judaism for people who can’t be bothered to go through the work of being Jewish
Abrahamic religions fuck off you’re all just Jews in disguise

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

0 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

Judaism isn't Abrahamic. It's Babylonian.

Bring it on.

Attached: 8988C43D-EF90-4EE3-B030-556FE57F6A2C.jpg (300x168, 29K)

>Judaism isn’t abrahamic
0/10

Attached: B7BB352B-645D-4FE6-94F6-2FE81EFAB05F.png (450x290, 171K)

Attached: 1516176446448.jpg (1180x1080, 63K)

Trips of truth. Checked

Attached: B8100D05-FDC5-42DA-916A-2CCD1F62955A.gif (400x400, 437K)

Attached: 1AE9DC7F-D9E1-42AE-B539-9046E92E4927.jpg (750x706, 192K)

1 the jews rejected christ
2 abrham was the father of sand niggers
so really kikedaisim isnt abrhamic, they also do witchcraft rituals and other freaky shit, they would be considered jewish paganism or some monotheism they know christ isnt there true messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=aM88wp03DNo

come and take it commies

If you think Jews are the israelites from the Bible, you are mistaken.
They are a mix of Canaanites, Edomites, and Khazars.

They are the original "Le 56%"

I would love to hear your theory on who the Israelites actually are.

Read We, read 1984, and read Brave new world. It will be one of them.

Or instead of relying on fiction, look to the civic structure of the EU.

>still think there's going to be ww3

It's going to embarrassment for the world but not a ww3.

>abrham wat the father of sand niggers so really kikedaism isnt abrhamic
Have you read the Old Testament?

>Nazism and Fascism
>1871
You're a retard

>he still gives the old testament credit

Who cares. A bigger problem is these jew larpers who go around manipulating the world into not questioning them because the world thinks they are God's chosen people.

albert pike gave predictions back in 1871, but that shit about ww3 was debunked apparently it was some guy who wrote that shit not pike.

Anti-war cucks are crowling out of the woodwork today. Good, Sup Forums should look the beast directly in the face. WE NEED WW3, white genocide is real, if the world does not change whites will be genocided in Europe, US and South America just like they're being genocided in South Africa. The way the world is right now is bad for white people, jews control the media, they control our politicians. When ww3 happens the world will finally be shaken, the sodomites, pederasts and hebrews who inhabit big cities will be vaporized by nuclear doom. Sup Forums is pro-happening and it always has been, anti-war is the ugly face of the jews trying to deffend their ugly world. You retards keep feeding the white man those stupid conspiracy theories: muh antichrist, muh illuminati, muh One World Order. Those conspiracies that you feed the goyim trough Alex Jones and the likes won't stop the white man. We will not accept our fate in silence. We will destroy this jewish controlled world if it is nescessary to stop your jewish plans.

WW3 NOW!

Attached: prowar.jpg (2560x1620, 2.98M)

Yeah well fortunately I will probably be dead in a nuclear fire, so I'll leave it to you cucks to deal with this one world government shmoverment. Good luck folks! Russia out.

Attached: 13484618373569.jpg (486x358, 85K)

>can't be bothered to do the work
Jesus died for sin on the cross - works do not bring salvation (Eph 2:8-9) that was the whole point of the laws of Moses - to humble the people who boasted in Exodus that they could do all God could ask of them. They failed - thus the need for a Messiah.

the problem about that is white people will die with the war too, everyone loses in nuclear war. Also flash back we bought huge loads of guillotines and blades with em, along with hard shell plastic coffins, the kikes and the new lord might depopulate this country to nothing.

ALL the last war was white genocide will this one be different ... permit me to doubt it clown...

Attached: 11-very-disturbing-vintage-clown-photographs-1-18334-1365105102-0_big.jpg (355x236, 35K)

Before listening to the anti-war jews, think: who control the world today? Who would lose the most if we deicde to shake the world with a big fucking conflict?

If you're not retarded you'll see that both questions have the same answer. The jew has always been anti-war, they fear the end of their control.

On the plus side we'll see the geographical advantage of controlling Jerusalem. I won't though, I'll be doing jail time for a harmless plant.

Except when they started every war that happened in the past, right?
I love the sheer level of delusion here.

Nazi origins go back to 1808 and fascism can be seen from the Risorgimento, 1815. Try reading a book sometime. Do they have books in non-countries such as yours?

Some guy huh. Consider it debunked! You complete fuckwit.

I never started a war. I'm a brazillian. But I would love to start one. You have only two options:

a)Let the world keep as it is now
consequences:
>white genocide
>leftist police states everywhere
>super high taxes
>the end of privacy
>average IQ drop of about 10 points

b)Change the world with a big fucking war
consequences:
>most cities(where communists, sodomites and jews live) will be destroyed
>famines that will kill billions in Africa and other shitskin places
>death of a bunch of russians

If you chose the first I'll assume that you only eats kosher

Attached: zzz10.png (870x798, 40K)

Anti war (((who))) ?! wtf are you talking about laughable inbreed clown ?!

Attached: kissinger.jpg (560x350, 27K)

ok nigger maybe i will considering the fact i just said it in some way.

war is the fucking plan you illiterate mongoloid ...

Attached: Rothchild in china.jpg (960x614, 157K)

now go make the world a better place read a fucking book ... war will be demise of the west and Brasil will never change you degenerate mongrel

Attached: clintonsrothschild.jpg (634x403, 56K)

wrong,, there will be noone left

if true, solution is easy, stop being christian.

Shut up and read this.
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Hell is forever!

>Kissinger
>pro war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you ever read what this jew wrote? He is all for the UN and diplomacy. The only wars he support are those for Israel.

Nuclear fucking winter will also destroy our ability to farm, Jews will retreat to their ranches and villas in the countryside, the release of damns will destroy thousands of towns and countrysides in massive floods. Firebombing will result in wildfires spreading across large swathes of forest and farmland destroying the breadbasket of the south. The common man will be crippled and ruins but not dead, the scum of the cities will all die. The Jews will crawl out of their bunkers and enslave the common man. Enjoy your lox

have a (You)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x152, 19K)

i'm already used to it.

They have this well planned.
And since they are indeed satanist but not stupid they already know how this will end.
One thing you must at all cost avoid and it's despair while you'll be suffering.
This is the true twisted goal of these fuckers.
Stay in Christ, hold onto him, share you suffering with Him on the cross, do not despair.

ok lets all switch to Tengri Pagan you soy faggot go hide you fucking twink face under a rock please you a disgrace ..

Give me "the plan" for me to read then, leaf.

>Not just throwing salt at the antichrist until he goes away
Ghouls hate salt.

>The only wars he support are those for Israel.
So all of them?

Thread/

Reading your comments made me dumber, will read a good book to compensate. Thanks for the suggestion.

btfo of here you irrelevant clown

Attached: kissinger quote.jpg (736x490, 42K)

>Brazilian
>mongoloid

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 45K)

>american education

ok sorry half wisigoth half Arab half mongrel half everything else sorry my bad ..

>he does not care about goyim dying

Wow, how would I guess that? This in no way is proof that he is in favor of ww3.

HOORAY FOR GOD AND JESUS FOR KILLING THEIR CREATIONS!! So glad they didn't just make the world right, imagine all the needless suffering we would have missed out on! Thank you JESUS!!!

Attached: b4170a6dae3a3f5e94da9fdc9fe76f81.jpg (736x617, 61K)

That's better, be careful next time.

>ruling the world from Jerusalem

Israel will be nuked off the map, user.

That's all based on the assumption that suffering is a bad thing, whereas it is just another function that God implemented and intended to be used.

Are you fucking retarded?

There won't be a world to govern after WWII... Some of the most powerful people on the planet are getting old and close to death, WWIII is their final "Fuck you!"

The likes of Jacob Rothschild could not give a flying fuck about NWO after he's dead.

Attached: jr.jpg (620x310, 59K)

the thing i dont get is why is he doing this, he has the technology to stay alive like the other kike did.

this. Don't expect to be heard here, those retards are to hight in jewish propaganda to listen to common sense.

what part of (((they))) finance both side of every war since 1760 dont you understand exactly ?!

Attached: kushnerandmohammadbinsalman.png (895x550, 580K)

Attached: 1522257961984.jpg (736x490, 71K)

sounds like a great dude.

Who? Rockerfeller?

Have you seen how many times he's been in surgery for transplants? Seen how shit he looks?

Nah... Jacob and Soros will fucking destroy everything and watch it all burn just for shits and giggles before embracing sweet Oblivion.

Well it is a mistake to try and appraise God's moral values anyway. Imagine you're making a vidya game about war and in the game, some characters are getting killed horribly. You wouldn't really blame yourself for their deaths would you now.

Why expand to SA I dont get it?

Attached: 1478556173972.png (240x240, 66K)

Says who?

>greater israel
small fry

Attached: first culturally then religiously.jpg (494x472, 40K)

Expand in SA ?! hahah please ! (((House Saud))) are Wahhabi's .. nothing to do with Islam .. why do you think you hate "Muslim" so much chump.. Pure coincidence ?!

Attached: wahhabism.jpg (900x500, 188K)

Christians are 2B Muslim are 2B .. (((they))) want us to destroy each others .. how you think they gona manage to do that .. by telling everyone (((they))) want to turn us into twink and sale our white childrens as rare commodity to to higher bidder ?! permit me to doubt it.. (((they))) force us into genocide each other with subterfuge and deception it is called WAR

Attached: quote-all-war-is-based-on-deception-sun-tzu-188534.jpg (850x400, 44K)

Can't wait to die in glorious hellfire. Enjoy your dystopian NWO cucks. A man can't ask for a better ending, Experience adrenaline highs unachievable by anything you can ever hope to experience on this earth. This is what we've evolved for, all this peace and minor skirmishing is sucking the soul out of the men of the west.