25 days until the AOTY and greatest yuri anime of all time airs. How hyped are you?

25 days until the AOTY and greatest yuri anime of all time airs. How hyped are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cSLAVDC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not at all. I bet it's just yuri-baiting and no actual yuri activities get shown at all. Tease of the Year, maybe.

Not even /u/ is hyped. I only read chap 1 and dropped it at once because MC was annoying

Fuck off, newfag. This series is shitbait.

Real talk though is Citrus even good?

Does anyone actually think the manga is good at all?

>falling for what's likely the weakest bait of the century
>calling anyone a newfag
I have yet to see anyone like Citrus, both on Sup Forums and /u/.

Time to start cashing in

How are you gonna do that?

The girls do like each other romantically, but the anime will likely end right when they start dating, so to actually see their romantic relationship once it starts you'd still have to read the manga.

>is Citrus even good?
i think its enjoyable
not the best yuri manga i've read but its good

>citrus
>good
I'm a y/u/rifag but even I'm not that delusional.
YagaKimi and AnoKiss anime when?

Some of the plot devices are beyond stupid, but some of the characters are enjoyable. Too bad the love interest is boring and annoying. It's obvious why many in the fanbase ship MC with her best friend instead.

Sadly the anime will likely end at the end of volume 4 with the twins arc.

Twins arc in a nutshell

- MC and love interest have a miscommunication about their feelings

- Love interest basically tells MC to forget everything that has happened between them by this point

- Love interest gets confessed to by a girl who's her age, but looks like a loli

- Love interest doesn't like the loli, but agrees to date her for some ulterior motive which is never explained

- MC makes a move on the love interest in her room and the love interest gets turned on

- Love interest then kicks MC out of her room, so that her roommate won't catch the MC there

- Love interest still goes out on the date with the loli she agreed to date the next day

- Love interest is spacing out on date and not having fun

- Loli girl asks for a kiss and love interest reluctantly agrees

- It cuts off so we don't know what happened

- Loli calls MC's phone and tells her that she called off the date and tells MC where she send love interest off to

- Love interest asks MC what she's doing there (loli must've tricked love interest into agreeing to meet up with MC)

- Love interest runs off and MC has to chase her and tackle her to get to confess to her

- Love interest accepts confession in amazing way

-Bonus chapter is a wankfest for the loli, where love interest apologizes to loli for using her, wants to still be friends, and offers to do something to make up for it

- Loli in her benevalence only asks for love interest to hold MC's hand on the way back home

>hold hand on way home

muh dick

Love interest was being a complete bitch to MC for the entire arc until the very end. Why people were rooting for her is beyond me. The loli had to trick the love interest into meeting with the MC, because if not, then the stupid love interest wouldn't just kept using the loli.

*would've just kept using the loli.

You'd be surprised. This thread is even getting bumped.

It's getting bumped by saying the arcs are crappily written.

>and greatest yuri anime of all time
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I'll watch the Harumin parts. The rest can go fuck itself

To be fair, it's more likely that it'll be the greatest yuri anime of all time than the AOTY.

What will you do if they animate the volume 3 bonus where Harumin takes Matsuri out to eat after saving her from those thugs?

yurishitters hyping up their next yurishit flop

>AOTY
>greatest yuri of all times
You sir are the most pleb in this place, i laugh on your shitty tastes

Not an anime.

probably watch it and archive it on my hdd. harumin/matsuri moments are the best thing to come out of citrus. After harumin that is

>implying it won't eventually get one

>Eventually it will Become Animated

It won't, too late to shill the manga.

>it won't
It's one of the top-selling manga in Dengeki Daioh right now, so it has a good change.

>drama
Meh. I just want c/u/te things with some non-relationship focused plot.

Yurifag here. Citrus has nice art, but that's all it has going for it. The writing is awful and the characters are quite bland. Bloom Into You is much more deserving of an anime.

This nice art meme again. Just why.

When I'm not too busy I'll compile a solid bunch of QUALITY Citrus has to offer. Which is available in every single chapter, anyway.

Citrus is like its name implies, a sucking lemon experience. It's not good but you enjoy doing it because you're retarded. And oh god I enjoyed sucking that lemon for a while.

Wait, the Kase-san OVA got moved up to January?

Huh. anichart says June 9.

Why can't it be an orange?

Because nothing about it tastes sweet.

This and Kase-san will bomb and everyone will stop funding yuri anime.

Yes, just like when Sakura Trick bombed in 2013 and still here we are getting a bunch of yuri selling well in manga.

Listen, the anime will for sure flop. But it already got made and there are more to come because the manga just sell. Fortunately, you're wrong.

>2.5k
That's not a flop or a success. It's merely okay.

never read the manga but im sure my dick will love this show

will Sup Forums shitpost about Bloom Into You when we get the inevitable anime?

Nobody has sex. Love interest constantly rejects the MC, except when she occasionally decides to be affectionate.

when does Sup Forums not shitpost over anything

And at one point love interest offers to have sex with MC, but MC rejects her advances. And then once they make up they're less physical than ever and don't even kiss that often.

Well, even better.
If you keep saying it like that I will get too excited and my disappointment if it doesn't will then kill me.

>help me the main plot in my story is that I keep blueballing my senpai

>help me I'm severely mentally challenged and illiterate

Don't worry, they'll adapt so many yuri series that they won't have anything more to transform into anime, leading to the new golden age of anime.

Actual yuri series where effort was put in! I'll be there.

Are you hyped for shitposting?

>mfw the mangaka gets Kyoani to adapt it

Why that face? This would be mine.

>>mfw the mangaka gets Kyoani to adapt it

I can see Naoko Yamada absolutely nailing Bloom into You

You're not really this deluded, are you?
It's selling below average at best.

Isn't Kase-san coming out in 2018?
It might be fluff but there's no way Citrus is going to beat that.

Niche series tend to sell below average. It's one of the most popular yuri manga in Japan at the moment, even more popular than Citrus.

I can't help but laugh at how genuinely delude you are.
There is nothing redeeming about the series. It's plot is generic and bland. And it's art is okay at best.
It's not popular.

You are moving your goalpost, it's selling, therefore it's popular. There's not much aside from that, I don't know why is that so hard to understand.

Haha, no, you're the one trying to move the goal post.
>it's the most popular series it Dengeki Daioh!!!!!
>Uh, are you retarded? It sells below average.
>it's the most popular niche series!!!!!
I am actually laughing at how stupid you are.

The series you like is garbage, get over it.

You're humiliating yourself so awfully bad I almost feel sorry for you, besides the second-handed embarrassment. We get it, you do not like thing. Thing you don't like sells way more and is much more popular than Citrus, so that sets you to go on a full-blown tantrum once again.
What is it that you didn't understand from the other user's post? That the trash you like sells less than Yagakimi?

You all are faggots, the greatest yuri anime of all time is without a doubt Kannazuki no Miko

Yuri drama, like all drama, is terrible. Only moe yuri like Sakura Trick and Kanamemo should be allowed.

Stop making me laugh so hard.
Not only are you text book projecting, as you keep accusing people of what you are doing yourself, like moving goal posts. You are making baseless assumptions on literally nothing. Citrus is garbage, too. Just as bad Yagakimi.

>the other user's post
My sides. Who do you actually think you're fooling by saying this?

Fuck that /u/ shit, pic related will be AOTY.

Ah, it's just Akemi or ACK or whatever the fuck the illiterate irrelevant miserable fuck's name is. Enjoy your self-humiliation on your own then, I have better things to do other than laugh at you and feed your self-hatred and shitty tastes + inferiority complex.

It was obviously you right from the get-go. You are the only person who tries to shill for that garbage series.

Look at you didn't even pretend to address that you're the one moving goal posts and making baseless assumptions.

pastebin.com/cSLAVDC4
I would suggest adding "it was you/obviously you" and "the only person", too. Man, it must suck to be so hated and suffer from brain deficiency.

I literally can't stop laughing.
>i have better things to do with my time
>keeps screeching about his boogieman
You literally can't help yourself you pathetic loser.
You get so mad and upset at people seeing though your samefagging.
You are the only person who does, everyone else ignores it.
And you still haven't addressed how you are moving goal posts and making baseless assumptions.

It really sucks that the yuri fan base has to deal with you.

>this thread

>that pic
>implying such a thing as "proper" homosexual behavior exists
I'm a little curious about this. Just what do you consider "proper" homosexual behavior?

Inside one's home.

Ah, I expected that. Carry on, then.

turning the world into a yuritopia

2nd PV, WHEN?!!

Either by Christmas or there might not be a second one. They're having 2 early screenings of the first 2 episodes this month in Japan, so they might not bother with a second PV.

There's only been one truly good yuri series.

I know I'm replying to shitposting, but just in case somebody doesn't know this, It's called CITRUS b/c the name of the MC is Yuzu. You can look it up yourself on Google, if you want to know more about the fruit.