Real talk. Why does there need to be at least 5 Type-Moon threads up on Sup Forums at all times...

Real talk. Why does there need to be at least 5 Type-Moon threads up on Sup Forums at all times? Plenty of them aren't even discussing it in an anime context, but spewing crap about mobage and other garbage. Yesterday there were 10. 10 THREADS up at once regarding TM. Might as well rename the board to /fate/.

He says as he creates another type moon thread

Because it's basically the new Naruto
TM is just mainstream normalfag shit these days

Because the threads do waste up space on Sup Forums, fitting for the waste that are fans of TM.

Because for as bad as Type-Moon fans are, at least they have the sense not to make General threads.

Is a general thread really worse than having 5-10 threads on the board all at once? I don't like generals either but I think I would have all the shit consolidated in one place rather than flinging everywhere.

Yeah, but then the shit coagulates and festers. There was a time when Naruto was banned on this board. If it had stayed that way we wouldn't have all these shonenshitters on our board in the first place. Having a Type-Moon general would only summon more of them, to say nothing of the low-quality posting general threads always create.

>Is a general thread really worse than having 5-10 threads on the board all at once?
Generals are litteraly the worst thing currently on Sup Forums.
Multiple threads for a big franchise was always the way you were supposed to discuss them on Sup Forums.

Also generals tend to become something akin to a sub-board, and are filled with low quality posting.

>why is a massive franchise with multiple ongoing installments and a plethora of topics to autistically sperg about having multiple threads

if you used gilgamesh as an op image you would get 300+ replies

This guy is like a guaranteed thread boost, as this is like one of top 3 beloved Sup Forums characters

Faggot mods ban generals for some retarded reason despite consolidating a constant topic in one convenient place.

>for some retarded reason
I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back.

Will Mordred vs Semi be a good fight?

>implying multiple threads don't have even worse shitposting with the same five conversations and same fifteen images getting recycled in all of them anyways
I'm from /feg/, and every day there was a thousand times more interesting than Type-Moon threads, at least before Heroes came. If Type-Moon was moved to /vg/, conversation would improve tenfold.

>newfags these days.

>generals are gay, ban generals!
>mods "ban" generals
>why are there multiple threads about this thing I don't like, why can't those fags just make a general and stay there?

kek this, what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums

>/vg/ vermin
>probably a TM secondary
>thinks /vg/ is interesting
Go back to /vg/, and never come back.

>I'm from /feg/

Because of people like you.

It's almost like there's more than one person on Sup Forums. Or maybe that the mods=fags and aren't Sup Forums users.

>/vg/ is one general
>hypothetical /tmg/ on /vg/
>thinks Sup Forums is interesting
Your illiteracy is breathtaking. Is that you, TakaJun?

Wow, people make so many TM threads just to spite me? That's incredibly rude.

Type Moon is one of the pillars that Sup Forums was built on. You would know this if you had been here longer than 3 months, OP.

The fanbase from 10 years ago and the one now are completely, utterly different. Most people here haven't even read the original visual novel. It has become cancer.

This. Normal thread dies when there's nothing more to discuss, there's been a handful of good TM/Fate thread that aren't all out shitposting in the last few months, and they all died when most conversation topic has been exhausted. There are usually 1-2 questions posted toward the end that weren't answered because the thread got archived, but if those people wanted they could've just made another thread asking about it.

General on the other hand turn into shitposting/image dumping mode during slow hours, and drag the same kind of shit across thread because hurr durr there should always be a general on page 1/2.

>10 years later and i'm still waiting for that sacchin route

>callls another person illiterate
>can't read
>discusses /vg/ meta on Sup Forums
/vg/ vermin always show that they are a special brand of retards.

>thinks Sup Forums is interesting
Well if you dislike Sup Forums, then fuck off back to /vg/, where you can meddle with all your newfag Reddit friends.

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

/fgog/ is basically a Type Moon general

Fuck off retard we can post whatever and whenever the fuck we want since we're the Chads of Sup Forums and there's nothing you can do about it

I think you're completely missing the point of proposing moving TM threads to /vg/ with /vn/, except less boring. Wading through obnoxious trite shit of people reposting anime screencaps and reiterating the same stale memes over and over again season after season for the occasional Fate thread only for retarded secondaries to soil any opportunity to find intelligent discussion is insufferable. If all non-mobage-related TM content was consolidated, the community would finally put out some OC for once. It's that unfiltered stream that makes Sup Forums threads better than the alternatives, but by all means, enjoy having threads taken down at random by shit mods here on Sup Forums, kiddo.

>accusations about reddit
>on one of the most reddit-infested boards of all

Nasu rules everything around me.

>what is /fgog/

I pity thee

>DDLC
Ew
Get that ironic weeb shit outta here

>Wading through obnoxious trite shit of people reposting anime screencaps and reiterating the same stale memes over and over again season after season
Yep, sounds like a typical general thread.

Too bad Nasu hasn't done anything remotely interesting since CCC. He's pretty much fallen for the corporate cock - he's a cumslut for Sony now

Because this is a shit season. Why they talk about type moon is a mystery though, but because there is a lack of actual things to discuss is I guess that's a way how to get through the season

Just cut loose and enjoy Grand Order's wackiness. Treat it like Kagetsu Tohya and Hollow Ataraxia. It's fun and goofy once it gets into swing. It's not meant to be treated as some sacred, super serious holy text and never was.
America was fun, Camelot was cool, Babylonia was interesting, and Salomonis was a heartfelt climax.

Because dumbasses love memeing their shit tastes in the form of multiple threads in order to attempt to convert more people into more dumbasses.

I enjoyed the story of Extella though. I haven't been playing FGO because fuck DW but didn't Nasu write one of or many of the singularities in GO? How were they?

>waaah why are they making threads about what they like??

We should get generals again. It is pretty much pointless to have like ten threads for type moon and dragon ball each of them when they pretty much talk about the same shit with little variations to try to justify having different threads. Besides, the mods and janitors are too lazy to control the quality of the hordes of threads, so its not like banning generals did any good when there's no police here controlling that the threads actually are worth shit instead of being garbage that's even worse than a general. I mean, some threads are pretty much all about memes like the gohan blanco or the waifu ones

Making threads is one thing. Spamming threads is another.

>We should get generals again.
We should ban shounenshit.

Mobage with occasional Extra/Extella posts.

That's wrong though. There's more people watching Apo in /fgog/ than in Sup Forums's dead threads.

How about a shonen board? It worked for my little pony and pokemon to get their filthy containment boards where to shitpost.

LITERALLY this.

>Treat it like Kagetsu Tohya and Hollow Ataraxia
It isn't nearly as entertaining as either of those.

Really? I thought Extella was just awful. Some of his laziest writing imo, blatant pandering and the Nerowank was obnoxious as hell

>(You)

Didn't Sakurai write most of Extella?

At this point, that might be the best option.

>Type Moon threads
>nobody talk about Tsukihime or any non-Fate stuff

>Fate Apocrypha
>Fate Extella
>Prisma Illya
>Fate Extra
>The Original VN
>The Heaven's Feel movies
>Tskukihime
>Carnival Phantasm
>The UBW Anime
>Fate GO
There, 10 different things that are totally justifiable to make a thread about on Sup Forums. Stop shitting up the board with meta shitposting

I've heard conflicting things about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai handled a lot of the Nero material.

>Wading through obnoxious trite shit of people reposting anime screencaps and reiterating the same stale memes over and over again season after season
You are litteraly describing generals and /vg/.

> It's that unfiltered stream that makes Sup Forums threads better than the alternatives,
The unflitered stream of shit in generals? /vg/ creates garbage OC, and you're the perfect example of the newfag who embraces everything that's wrong with modern Sup Forums.

> enjoy having threads taken down at random by shit mods here on Sup Forums
The mods aren't at fault if you're an illiterate retard who doesn't get the rules or the board culture.
Sup Forums is one of the only places on Sup Forums which have a little bit of their classic Sup Forums image board culture remaining.
Now leave Sup Forums and go back to your newfag containment board. For fucks sake /vg/ was only created in 2012, because retards like you were filling Sup Forums.

>things which aren't anime or manga
>justifiable to make a thread about on Sup Forums

No. Go to /jp/.

TM is Sup Forumscore. Stay made nigger.

All of those things are anime or have an upcoming anime except the original vn which has always been allowed to be discussed on Sup Forums. If you don't like it go to r/anime

Only 2 and a half years old. It had no effect on how many Fate threads are up on Sup Forums at any given time. And it's kinda cancerous which is unavoidable for a general.

>Fate Apocrypha
Anime and LN
>Prisma Illya
Anime and manga
>Fate Extra
Anime next season
>The Original VN
HF Movies
>The Heaven's Feel movies
See above
>Tskukihime
Manga
>Carnival Phantasm
Anime and manga
>The UBW Anime
See above
>Fate GO
2 Anime special in a few weeks

Only thing above not relevant was Extella and even that is tied to Extra

Correction Extella doesn't have an anime but my point stands

TM is normalfag core these days

Who is the blonde and the braids girl?

Blonde dude is Shirou's classmates.
He shows up in the DEEN anime and IRC the UBW one as well.

No idea about the girl.

>If you don't like it go to r/anime
Why would he go to the Fate capital of the internet?

I'm not going to deny that you've almost completely seen right through me, but you also completely missed the point.
>/vg/ creates garbage OC, and you're the perfect example of the newfag who embraces everything that's wrong with modern Sup Forums.
>Sup Forums was ever known for high quality discussions and OC
>thread about a character archetype or sincere question about the story implications of an ass gets deleted
>occasional threads that should be moved to /c/, /e/, or /jp/ also get deleted
>random /ck/ thread that happens to involve anime screencaps reaches bump limit unmolested
Do you remember when the role filled by Sup Forums used to be done by Something Awful's sekrit club? How they actually harassed other communities instead of their own? No matter how hard you cling to classic board culture, that won't make it any more worthwhile.

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
Not anime, faggot.

Yeah, how was the writing in extella lazy? Didn't come off as lazy to me

>Not anime, faggot
Just like most of the FGO discussion on this board

Fate is anime, reddit.
See? This is EXACTLY why newfags are supposed to lurk for at least two weeks before posting.