What should be done about the manlet problem Sup Forums? I'm not talking meme manlets of 5'9"...

What should be done about the manlet problem Sup Forums? I'm not talking meme manlets of 5'9". i'm talking real manlets 5'7" and below.

>Completely incurable without bonebreaking height surgery that incapacitates you the rest of your life
>Completely undesirable by women
>Still somehow mate and mess up the height gene pool
>No men ever take them serious enough to even be friends with them
>Overwhelming percentage of men behind bars are manlet size
>Constantly body shamed
>Can't start a social justice awareness campaign because no one cares about men
>It's completely acceptable and encouraged by women to mock them
>Paid less
>Highest suicide rates
>Most despressed

What can be done?

Attached: 8ffac0dfa436f10059eb8ddb9999412271fa9bfe0efa8299fd58ba5e3ad94935.jpg (800x632, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paleoleap.com/how-a-fathers-diet-affect-his-babys-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a problem that fixes itself. Manlets aren't miserable and so won't reproduce in large enough numbers to be of concern.

Attached: short.jpg (676x491, 110K)

pretty sure natural selection an good nutrition is enough.

thread/

next question?

as mentioned above, some women stupidly still reproduce with manlets though

If you're under 6 feet tall as an adult male, you're a manlet.

Attached: 7311SingleSteveMaleHeightDatingChart.jpg (823x1208, 406K)

Just to be sure: What height is considered manlet?

My m8 is like 5'6ft and he's been banging birds since year 8 (age 13). I've also seen quite a few short guys with decent women, although I've hardly seen them with taller women. Usually just women who're under 5'3ft.

It's not as much of a problem as you think, but being taller does help, and can increase the proportion of women you can take.

depends on where you live
In the UK average height for guys is 5'10, so id say 5'9 is manlet

5' 10" is generally considered to be the cutoff for manlets

>real manlets 5'7"

you mean the height of warrior vikings, while the average height of farmer cuck beta vikings was above 5'9"

no wonder why all lanklets look like beta cucks, their ancestry is composed by coward men that never fought a single battle

t. 5'8"

Also you can't take it to granted. There's also dudes out there who're 6'2ft and are just beta pussies who probably complain on some obscure forum somewhere. There's always vice versa's

You can support research into gene editing so that we can begin to make designer babies.
>>Still somehow mate and mess up the height gene pool
Wouldn’t this also apply to short women too? Short mother with a tall father can still lead to short male offspring.

Btw I’m 5’7” dating a woman who is 6’1”. I’m going to have at least 5 kids with her so we will test this theory to see if the female height also affects children

Attached: A5248924-EA76-49FA-A525-A902ECAA0EC3.jpg (1437x1423, 441K)

5'9 in my country is even worse than 5'7 in burgerland.
t. 5'9, most 9th grade school girls are taller than me

No wonder the mutt population is growing. You should just remove yourself from the gene pool

Your height = manlet
Your height + 1 = not manlet

Reminder that the manlet meme is propagated by actual short people to project their insecurities on average height people.

5’7” here with a good job and loving wife. Also have a pretty big dick and give my beautiful wife multiple ogasims on the daily. Suck it tall fags.

This desu. Barely fit the 5,10” cutoff but it’s true.

6’1 to 6’2” is the perfect height that women want. Which sucks because being that tall has drawbacks in the world. 5’10 is easy mode for fittting into things since it’s the average or close to it.

My GF IS 5’7” and is at the absolute peak of height for me. Dates a few 5’10s and didn’t like it but hey it was pussy that was into the D.

5’1” to 5’3” is my preference for women, and they have no problem I’m not 6’1 so I feel pretty good.

I don’t feel good around other tall dudes though. Hate being the short guy.

Eh, this seems more /r9k/ related
Why does height matter again?

>You should just remove yourself from the gene pool
Make me, pinko

Attached: 4D8E659B-EB63-4DB6-A792-B7849CBD79CA.png (1002x857, 813K)

>female height
I am pretty sure this is the determining factor. My mother grandmother and great grandmother were 5'2. My father is average height. I am a 5'5 ubermanlet. I know some mexicans, that are 6', because their mother was 5'10 and so was their father. Mother determines child height, the majority of time.

>6"1 Female
>5"7Male
I can't quite tell what I am more repulsed by.

Why did you have to say that you make your wife cum?

I'm 6'1" and sometimes think I'm a manlet... wtf is this meme.

These kinds of “studies” are hilariously flawed. For starters women have no idea what they want.

I’m 5’7” with a 7” dick. Since the average height is 6’ and the average dick is 6”, doesn’t that mean most of these tallfags making fun of us have smaller dicks than us? And yet they claim to be superior. Top kek

but the US average is 5'9

I'd say 5'10" is probably the logical cutoff since it's the average (in the US, other countries have different manlet statuses) but being 6'1" anyone under like 5'11" looks like a manlet to me.

>tfw I'm 5'8

It's so strange. I'm not a manlet, but I'm "short" within the range of normal. It kinda sucks but it could be worse. Just gotta keep lifting. I kind of wish parents had put me on growth hormones. You tallfags have no idea how lucky you are.

Attached: 1494284724199.jpg (428x364, 16K)

6’3 here
Height does not matter, okay height matters.
If you are above 6’ you can still be a manlet.

Bc it’s true

considering you're american I blame your nourishment. My father is 5'8 and my mother 5'2 yet im 5'8 just like my dad

>be 5'7ft manlet.
>have a Norwegian 5'9ft fiance
>playing the multi-generational game.
Feels Good.

Attached: British Soldiers 4.jpg (500x391, 55K)

niggers are mostly tall and entirely useless

>muh height

doesnt mean shit, faggot.

Plus it's just ''on paper'' too. It's a shame that masses of fags online take it personal

manlet detected

Attached: IMG_20170809_200853_930.jpg (540x675, 130K)

>6'0 and 6'1 isnt enough for some women
nani

I was with a girl for years who was about half an inch shorter than me, and taller than me in heels.

Money and charisma go a long, long way with women.

6 1/2 “ peepee
Fuck you shorty.

That probably also has alot to do with it yes. I wasn't give the best food growing up and was allowed to make poor health choices.

5'7" here

It's true, even womenlettes mock at me.

Being short can be an slight offput, but it depends who's actually going out there pulling women. Better being the one that's appealing than some boring fag who just shivers in social interactions. I'm not sure for dudes who're going below the 5'5ft zone though since that's just getting too short, depending on the country.

mother height has more to do in the female offspring, anyway if you have kids and feed them healthy, they will be taller than you, kek

>implying face isn't the only thing that matters

fuckers please, Tom Cruise is five fucking six, the man is 168cm tall and managed to be hollywood's longest lasting A lister, he was the biggest superstar in the world from mid 90's to mid 2000's. Why you ask? Because of his face

nobody gives a fuck about your height if your face has every biological indicator that you're a prime male

Tom has it all:
hunter's eyes
god tier jawline
positive eyelids
strong male traces
proeminent chin
high cheek bones

and all of that without looking retarded. In fact, if you look at Da Vinci's studies about the perfect male you'd see he would stand between 175~178cm tall, which is 5'9 to 5'10.

How many godlike men do you know that are 6ft+? Brad Pitt is 5'10, Tom Cruise is 5'6, Matt Bomer is 5'11, Johnny Depp is 5'8, Ian Sommerhalder is 5'9, all these prime slayers from the last decade are manlets

Attached: 1521695791151.jpg (1066x1285, 530K)

>tfw 5'9''

Attached: 1496512517390.png (601x447, 9K)

WRONG

Its 5'10

>yet they claim to be superior.
it's true. even if you have a bigger dick (doubtful) women will never give you the time of day, let alone the opportunity to show it to them. you might as well be dickless. In fact, I'm calling you dickless dennis form now on

Also, the health of the father when he impregnates the woman can also affect the health of the offspring. Make sure you get /fit/ before you knock up your wife

paleoleap.com/how-a-fathers-diet-affect-his-babys-health/

>He doesnt know hollywood uses techniques to make their actors appear taller in the movie