Are we winning the culture war?

Are we winning the culture war?

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-12.31.25.png (1440x1540, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM88wp03DNo
youtube.com/watch?v=uq4FCuEaclA&t=40s
youtu.be/V4dOHw0of80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums isn't winning on any fronts

Youtube and comments sections are going well. And the left is required to squeeze red pilling more and more people. Look at social media falling apart as it tries to lock down.

The left is fucked and the only moves they have damage it more.

why is there a niglet at the table, which one of them got blacked?

youtube.com/watch?v=aM88wp03DNo

Yes, we're even witnessing the creation of new conservative media sources.

>bro we're winning the youtube comment sections

Yeah nice dude

look at this DUDE

Nigga have you seen who we got into the white house?

Stay mad dickhead

Attached: zoolander.jpg (700x765, 123K)

Roseanne is the best, lefties btfo

Attached: 1521838077738.gif (450x339, 208K)

Reminder that Far Cry 5 released, is actually about a small conservative Montana town defending itself from cultists, and that liberal gaming review sites are furious that they didn't get their Kill Whitey While Climbing Towers Simulator 2018

>Jews have to go back to 30 year old ideas because no one is buying their pozzed shit any more

Kek

>tranny and black grandkids
yeah, you're winning

Attached: blanket.jpg (690x400, 43K)

Daily reminder that Roseanne Barr is a Jew.

KYS CIA NIGGER

Roseanna the Jew and Trump the Kike are with us, we're winning guys!

A literal kike? Are you blind and dumb?
The push towards the left is slowly but steadily slowing down, but in no way was trumps presidency a victory. Just a slightly better loss...

Attached: 1503834895044.gif (728x426, 128K)

Gimme the quick rundown here

>tranny kid
>Dj with black offspring
>Dyke daughter

Oh yeah, the pendulum sure is swinging the other way and shit...

Roseanne show is making fun of middle class white people. Notice how the blonde daughter is the dumb one and is always the butt of the jokes, while Darlene, the Jewish daughter, is portrayed as the intelligent one. The show is also attempting to normalize homosexuality and race mixing by having Darlene's son be a cross-dresser and DJ's daughter being black.

You're right I should have voted for hilldawg. Wow I was so wrong what was I thinking.

Roseanne is kike bullshit. Fuck off

got blacked and ended up with a trannie kid, or at least 'just' a boy who wears girl's clothing, which in itself is problematic for the progs. they are asking why his clothes are being gender-labeled?

>Kill Whitey While Climbing Towers Simulator

Attached: 220px-Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg (220x321, 18K)

are you saying roseanne has one jew daughter and one non jew daughter
how is that possible?

We need to astroturf a lefty campaign to have the advertisers get this cancelled

>2018

>Watching a broadcast program on TV

Kek, I can't even remember the last time I actually watched a scheduled show like this.

>but in no way was trumps presidency a victory

I dunno, seems like everybody on the other side having a total meltdown from defeat is kind of a victory. Plus we saved the Supreme Court from an unstoppable lefty majority shift, and if RBG or Kennedy dies / retires soon we'll take full control of it for a generation.

youtube gets more viewers daily than roseanne will in 20 lifetimes.

They have a tranny grandkid.

You aren't winning, it's just being made more palatable.

No. You guys are too busy narrowing down who can join your little club.

seems like winning to me. normalizing trump supporters and showing that they are kind.

In all seriousness, though, Roseanne being a Trump supporter is a pretty big deal. For most of it, the reaction to the whole Trump movement was that his supporters were toxic, ostracized from society like lepers. Big Culture treated it like the KKK or something, where you could talk about them, and maybe talk to them, but it's not like you'd hire them or something, and the only reason you'd talk to them is if you were talking about them.

Just being a Trump supporter in a neutral setting where the discussion isn't "what's up with people actually supporting Trump" shouldn't be a big deal, but the media's been so crazy lately that it is.

There's a nigger at their table. No, you are not winning.

He's not a tranny he's just a crossdresser

Barr was born in Salt Lake City, to a working-class Jewish family.

Underrated post.

I mean, you're technically still the counter-culture because of 8 years of Obama and the fact that the establishment despises Trump, but if Trump lasts until 2024 I'd expect the pendulum to swing back to the right.

LA, Hollywood, New York, and the other major cultural centers of the US are all leftist strongholds however and that's not changing anytime soon. This is also thus far shaping up to be a rough year for Trump and Republicans in general, but I was wrong about Trump becoming president so I could be wrong about that too.

naw it's supposed to make trump supporters look like big fat old gross white people.

"If I just keep my head buried in the sand and sing I won't know what's happening outside my little hole"

>While Darlene, the Jewish daughter, is portrayed as the intelligent one

She's a jobless single mother living with her parents in her 40s

You and everybody else ITT know's the left is losing. If you weren't you wouldn't even be here slinging this 5/10 bait.

Only the most tedious, literal-minded autist could possibly think Trump, irregardless of anything he does in or out of office, was not a win for oh it's a german flag, that explains it

Mormon Jew confirmation

Roseanne in the 90s had a gay guy couple as neighbors.

What drivel do you watch?

Attached: kingsofthehill32b.jpg (360x268, 30K)

They adopted a black kid and have a transgender grands... uh... grandchild.

This is not /ourshow/.

it won't be anything like the original because they can't get away with it anymore original Rosanne would meet a rude tranny and call them a freak

What "our"?

When will you knobs learn that Sup Forums doesn't have a single ideology?

Attached: dodecahedron.jpg (847x829, 66K)

I wish we wpuld get a fraiser reboot but the dad is dead so im doubtful.

LOL! Another Cheers spinoff, but with Cliff.

holy fuck that room is bright is fuck, what is the electricity bill for your average American rainbow family?

Attached: 1521338032674.png (238x288, 92K)

Our enemies are shrill demagogue nannies who think we need to be told to sit down, shut up, hate the president, and love the people ruining our future.

The fuck you think?

The thing is you fags wont be happy about anything so no point in trying to please you. Roseanne is a trump supporter, not some loser on Sup Forums whos so mentally ill he thought Trump was going to round up the jews and make america white.

I wouldn't call it conservative, but we actually have a centrist TV show for once. Dan and Roseanne are Trump supporters, but they're presented as actual people, not redneck caricatures. A lot of liberal reviewers are flipping their shit over this. They probably had heart attacks when, in the second episode, Dan asked Darlene, "Why is masculine a bad word?"

That would be 10/10

Isn't there a piss tape level?

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

Based Rosie!

Roseanne, The Simpsons and King of the Hill were literally the only shows I watched regularly on TV

>a hollywood sitcom studio is the same as an american home

Pablo turn off some lights, you're getting brain damaged from light overexposure.

Isn't she DJ's daughter? In that case it was a black woman who got bleached.

No. Boomers are just happy to see a reboot.
That being said, I am watching it right now it is funny as fuck
Nice to see a show where trump isn't the subject of every other joke. He is in there but liberals are the butt of the joke.

Attached: le 56%.jpg (673x789, 65K)

Roseanne Barr is based as a motherfuck

Will they truly revive /oursitcom/?

Attached: p183881_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 367K)

>Simpsons
I hope its the old episodes. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=uq4FCuEaclA&t=40s

Is it a good show, I never watched it when I was a kid

it glorifies ignorance you fucking degenerate

Not a tranny kid, Roseanne point blank asked him and he said he’s a boy that likes ‘pizzazz’.
I just watched the epi on DVR and I liked what they did with the kid- talked about how kids are assholes and taking a weapon to school to deal with assholes isn’t the answer.

But way to focus on the obvious shit you abominable twat.

>Sup Forums isn't winning on any fronts
the fact that you are here says differently.

Growing up as a poorfag, I remember that my parents like it because they could relate to it. Reminder that ALL, and I literally mean all of the TV shitcoms in the 90's took place in NYC, and were Bill Clinton approved, liberal propaganda.
>Spin City
>Friends
>Seinfeld (Even though it was based)
>Mad about You
>Etc, etc

>Kek, I can't even remember the last time I actually watched a scheduled show like this.
Netflixing cartoons all day?

LED lighting, man. An LED bulb that draws 9.5 watts puts out 750 lumens, the equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.

>No. You guys are too busy narrowing down who can join your little club.
cute, its the left who's putting everyone into little groups and skin color based safe spaces

>There's a nigger at their table. No, you are not winning.
its the result of a failed relationship that has to fall back on tradition mom for support.

I watched 5 minutes and it was a scene where leslie van bazinka was telling her soyboy kid that dressed like a fag that the mean bullies at school were the bad guys

Attached: 1473236616914.png (507x380, 348K)

The kid isn’t trans, but I agree, definitely not /ourshow.
They’re trying to play every fucking angle with every fucking position to every fucking person. You can’t please every person every time and she fucking knows this, yet she’s trying hard to do it anyhow.
Sorta like Last Man Standing, but not as funny. At least LMS showed other views but their angle was crystal fucking clear.
Yes, one could argue that a lot of families seem to have at least one fuckup, but you’re telling me her oldest daughter is still pure trash, the Middle is a single mom with a fucking faggot dressing like a girl, and DJ is a war vet but has a black as the ace of spades kid? JFC that’s a shit load of shitty parenting all wrapped up in one family.

Meh
Call me when their is a Married With Children revival. Save Al Bundy from that degenerate family show where at least he’s with a hot spic

People usually watch sitcoms for one of two reasons. Aspirationalist sitcoms like Frasier or Friends, where people want to be more like the characters, being upper middle class, well read, quoting Shakespeare / living and dating in New York with a big family of supportive, funny friends. Or, they watch sitcoms where they worry that they've already become the characters, like King of the Hill or Roseanne, where the characters have the same faults as you taken to the extreme. Lots of people could stand to clean their coffee tables a little bit more, Roseanne's is so dirty that the Cheeto dust functions as a coaster. Is your husband uncomfortable with public displays of affection? Well, Hank Hill is so frigid that he shakes hands with Peggy when dropping her off at the airport.

It was #2in the Nielsen ratings when The Cosby Show was #1. It was groundbreaking at the time because it showed a working class white family in a fairly realistic fashion, at least for the first few seasons.
youtu.be/V4dOHw0of80

Sup Forums victories dont look like typical victories

you mean all in the family right?

I always hated Roseanne.

We've been winning the YouTube comments for at least 4 years.
It's Sup Forums tier with half being boomers with their full name Google accounts.

Roseanne is a degenerate Zionist. She used to be anti-Zionist but she flipped. Suddenly she has a show. Funny how that works.

My grandmother didn't like her because she'd spit on TV which my grandma saw as degenerate and in-ladylike.

Show was great

There were some pretty good jokes in there. Like when Becky is trying to become a surrogate and uses her skin age to lie by say she's 33, then Darlene tells her she should have just said she's her IQ age of 23. GOT 'EM!

obviously the black kid is there to show trump supporters aren't just all racist

If we were using Hillary would be our President. We are winning, bigly.

All in the family is with Archie bunker
Who is dead anyway. Though a remake and not revival would actually make a great show. Considering his son in law was a Jew and neighbor a black man in that show, it would make for funny shit today. Assuming the writers are allowed to be real and not focus on the audience not being offended.

kid is probably gay but not a tranny

Absolutely fucking insane the response to Far Cry 5. the cult leader is clearly a mix of Manson and Jim Jones, but because he isn't a nazi the game is somehow bad... the anti-white shit is getting to insane levels.

I just got banned for comments I made on YouTube. I've been shitposting hard on YouTube for years and never even got a warning, and then all of a sudden I'm banned because I pointed out that race-mixing is a bad idea because we still don't have any evidence that blacks are genetically equal in intelligence.

Attached: YouTube ban.png (614x417, 37K)

Yes, the marketing strategies are working overtime

yeah, they haven't established if it's biological though. his wife is fighting in syria.

mobs don't reason. we'll lose a lot of battles, but the natural world wins the war for us.

i thought it was funny when the two blondes met and made jokes about looking alike, since they both played the blonde daughter.
one of the jokes was like "you look like me before i put makeup on".

Yeah, also if you kill an animal with fire and loot it’s corpse you get burnt meat and it says “Add some ketchup and you have a meal fit for a President” in the description. But it also makes fun of liberals a lot. You gotta learn to laugh at stuff.

based!

Attached: 1495606135180.png (643x537, 231K)