Yes, now believe on your God.

No, that's ZX Spectrum-tan

This particular incarnation of God is fucking shit

No, that's Shinji you are thinking of.

Yuki-chan anime was a mistake.

You better delet

No.

This is God.

If Shinji was god I would renounce religion forever.

Yuki was a mistake.

god of everything, god is everything

Well God is one of the biggest betas in existence so Shinji might be better than him.

Haruhi was a mistake. Yuki was a miracle of the universe whose smile did not deserve to be shattered the way it was.

anus deprived me of THIS smile
FUCK

I'd worship her every part of her body

tfw the yuki-chan manga was actually pretty good
tfw satelight ruined it by trying to pander to haruhifags despite the source material being meant to be pandering to yukifags

>Nyoron

No. Kyon is god, not Haruhi.

It's all just shallow fanfic, it signifies nothing beyond some nerds boring ship. It's actually embarassing to me it got an animated adaptation, let alone being published. Belongs on some dorks blog or something.

Kadokawa clearly just wanted to cash in some more haruhibucks before the franchise died completely.

The manga was pretty comfy, though. It really is a shameless Yuki-Kyon fanfiction, and there's nothing wrong with that. Things like that are what spinoffs are for. The thing that made it for me was not just Yuki, but seeing characters like Asakura and Tsuruya actually explored and developed. If anything, that's something that the original Haruhi story lacks purely by the nature of the premise, with the world literally revolving around the girl.

Tsuruya and Asakura were my two favourite parts of the spinoff, was so nice to see some depth added to them, especially Tsuruya

If only Haruhi looked normal here it'd be a super hot scene, instead she looks like a fucking weirdo and all the fanservice scenes are wasted. We will never see the actual Haruhi naked. Kill me.

"What are doujins for?" for 200.

Don't lewd Haruhi please, she's my wife.

Then why did God give herself this lewd body?

Hardly. Shinji is the biggest, most atrocious little bitch I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Stop impersonating me.

For me.

He is your Creator not your house maid! as long as there are no cracks in the veil or doomsday bombs he's doing alright

Not good enough. It has to be "real". It has to be canon.

What is this and is it worth watching?

Further proof that all Yucki fans are cucks.

But thats a turkey

>ywn mount Haruhi on a school desk after school

>isn't even the MC of her own series

That is actually sad.

Because she's the best.

It's a school girl.

that just so happens to also be god

But Kyon is god

Would have been better if it had a better author behind it, and Yuki's character stayed true to her character in the part of the movie where she's human. It should have been a comfy/feels winter anime and animated by KyoAni.

Is it wrong it I want to impregnate God?

was it ever explained why haruhi liked kyon in the first place? was he really just that good looking?

he's john smithu

He's the only person that treats her like a real person. The other students think she's either some kind of genius or some kind of maniac and the rest of the SOS think her to be god

Meanwhile kyon is the only person in the whole school who struck up regular ass conversations about stuff like her hair

Yo, Boss

That's part of the reason why I think he's a god. He wanted a girl and an interesting life, so the universe found him one. She's his dream manic pixie girl, but he's got a stick up his ass about it.

Also this. IIRC she bitches about small talk and useless pleasantries, which is basically a non-starter in Japan.

>She'll never give you an hour long orgasm with her powers after cockteasing you all day

Haruhi has the north high uniform on in this picture so this isn't Yuki chan

I don't think special powers would be necessary for that

Not anymore.

>bloat girls
>choosing a rip without the superior dub
get out you filth

Dead franchise.
Personally i like to think that haruhi chan is our season 3 and it ends there. With yuki chan exploring the alt-timeline and being a fucking disappointment

>robot crying
Nah. It's easier to believe that Haruhi is cosplaying for Kyon.

She was pandering to Kyon.

Something divine going on there, one way or another.

Will KyoAni ever make something as good as Haruhi again or will it forever remain their magnum opus?

Haruhi is the magnum opus of anime as a whole. We will never get anything as good as Haruhi.

But afterstory is KyoAni's magnum opus

No she is autistic.
She is the true God.

I wanna hold her

t. Sasaki still upset that she lost the Kyonbowl

But, what you consider a masterpiece?

My god, please, forgive my sins.

You will only will forgiveness if you worship me!
You know what to do!

I will send a divine image of me in order to help you masturbate to me, my poor child of few imaginations!

Haruhi more like Hapoopi.

Good, because she is my wife.

>happy that his wife is upset
You're doing it wrong user.

I don't like this design. Haruhi should be THICC.

hang yourself

Official art and fanart make her look more voluptuous than she really is, she's more on the athletic side.

She is not interested in him anymore.

She looks a lot like Haruhi here.

I've read someplace that Sasaki might be slightly gay for Haruhi which would be really hot if it were true

i want to go back to 2007 guys ;_;

With each passing year we're getting closer to season 3. You would just repeat your suffering if you did go to 2007.