What’s wrong with white people saying ‘niggah/nigger’ when it’s not used as an insult?

What’s wrong with white people saying ‘niggah/nigger’ when it’s not used as an insult?

Attached: 209B1447-51A7-4798-AA98-9BD05884797E.jpg (750x885, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZ3dTVnbNYs
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$500k/month, through subs and ads alone.
Playing a video game.

Why does he look so Jewish? Is that part of his act?

Nothing. I say nigga all the time, nigga.

Attached: 9B2FA6B6-A07E-4CBA-BF19-CE11F39A8D50.jpg (288x288, 37K)

Oh my God a gamingfag using a naughty word, what next!

Doesn’t sound so bad desu

Attached: D8867358-0A3B-4A0A-8074-672860F2F33C.jpg (567x425, 75K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger

you know the EU has spend more than 100k euros on this board for some research and they found that only 30% of all replies have the word nigger of faggot or related in them. thats not enough nigger nigger nigger nigger.

>white person says "nigga"
>this makes major news
Why does Burgerland pretend it hates this word?

Fortnite is a ghetto game

Whitey ain't allowed to say Nigga. I is. Stupid whitey. Whitey so jealous. I cans say nigga nigga nigga, you can't, white bitch. Sheeit.

>this makes major news
It doesn't, this is a single op-ed, opinion editorial, on a no name site

They grew up listening to rap, but never infront of black people

Who cares? E-celebs are pure faggotry and a waste of time. Particularly the lowlifes that stream vidya.

if this faggot ever knew insults that happen after WoW raids he would stop bbeing such a wuss

Is that really a new article? For fuck's sake.

Call a black guy nigger to his face and get ready to fight... is there any other ethnicity/word combo that triggers like African American/nigger?

Nigger

Attached: b36.png (600x600, 92K)

Oh fritz... you are cute. In a retarded slow kid kind of way

Americans don't.
It's simply ((shaming)) tactics.

>make hundreds of thousands just playing games
>throw it all away over one word

Are streamsoys the most retarded fuckers in the world?

Sheeeeeit

>neets will never put their parents in massive credit card debt to fund your lifestyle

Attached: 1502226334465.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Just shoot the dumb pavement ape.
> Still doesn't control his pests

Because americans are retarded my fellow Slav

he makes 6 million dollars per year playing a game? i dont believe it

youtu.be/wZ3dTVnbNYs

I hope he doesn't live in the UK.

The criminal-gargoyle overlords will throw him in a dungeon for it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (449x302, 14K)

Clearly a Jewish scheme

Ya. Theres an interview on pcg.

user forgot to mention thats like peak revenue, their income is all over the place, still they are literal richfags

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 100% nigga.

that's depressing

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 200% nigga.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 300% nigga.

Seems like he is in fact mocking them or memeing

Now they are sicking their pet niggers on him, so seems they got the joke.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 400% nigga.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 500% nigga.

Know your place, bitch ass white bois

Attached: black bull.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 600% nigga.

He probably did it because Pewds got more subs after saying nigger

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 700% nigga.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 800% nigga.

>Call a black guy nigger to his face and get ready to fight...
Why do burgers think this is true outside of burgerland?

Nigga nigga nigga nigga im 900% nigga.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA IM 900% NIGGGAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*900%

This.

Have you ever heard niggers talk? It's nothing but "shit fuck shit fuck bitch fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck bitch." And then the niggers get upset when we call them what they are. Niggers are the most upside down people on the face of the earth.

>Fortnite streamer

Attached: trash.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I don't see anything wrong with using nigger at all. But you know how it is, niggers are trained on command to respond so they can get attention and fill up that missing hole in their lives on not having a father.

>capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

This

If you're sitting cozy making money literally filming yourself in front of a computer, why would you fuck it up by trying to be too edgy.

Did he call Drake a nigger?

might be money laundring

If he continues having 100k viewers for a year he will be making 6 mill a year.

It's beyond retarded that a group of people get to use a word exclusively. Beyond, retarded.

Its for shaming purposes and for historical context

>What’s wrong with white people saying ‘niggah/nigger’ when it’s not used as an insult?
Nothing. It is common vernacular, and is used to sell many albums to our children. If they didn't want us using it, they would regulate the sale of said albums & the playing of the songs on the radio/internet to 18+.

Nigga.

Our (((civilization))) really deserve to fucking die.

see

>they would regulate the sale of said albums & the playing of the songs on the radio/internet to 18+.

Dont they already do that though and on public radio its censored most of the time. Internet will usually just have a warning saying content is only for mature audiences

>Dont they already do that though and on public radio its censored most of the time
Ahhh, You are correct, and I am glad you brought that up (you read between the lines). They may "Censor" it, but you know what it is, and what it means.

There was a comedian years ago that said something about news using titles that included things like "The "F" word". He was 100% correct when he said it was insulting. The news refuses to verbalize it, but yet we as the consumer of the media still know it, and say it internally.

Even if it is edited, you still hear the word. Try it some time. Radio edits get filled in by the brain, know it or not.

If they didn't want kids saying nigga, they should not allow songs like that into the general sphere.

Who would win?

SJWs attacking him over him saying the word or his millions of followers that can give him 6 mil a year

Nigger

There's a quarter black girl I used to go to school with and call nigger. She never cared.

I thought so too but in a way it's interesting. Capitalism is such a good system that even retarded people can become rich and even the poor can become fat.

Attached: k2.jpg (768x431, 26K)

>white people make fun of blacks for getting angry over the n word
>cry white genocide when people say whites cant dance or play basketball

stay angry anglo-cucks

I say nigga around my sisters black boyfriend and his friends and they don't care lol, feels awesome to be able to be like "whats good nigga" and have them treat me as their own.

I bet you are salty and jealous like a jew but the market sets the price.

He provides entertainment value that others can't. Entertainment is the lube of this society.

Thats Capitalism for you

>Even if it is edited, you still hear the word.
ok I agree with you on this very rarely you wont or its replaced by another word that makes since

>they should not allow songs like that into the general sphere

agree its extremely hypocritical and nigga is losing its strength as well. I also believe that parents are responsible for there kids not listening to this type of music if they don't want them saying nigger

Because a bunch of white people 100 years ago who may or may not be related to any of you used to use it as a bad word to black People who may or may not be related to any black person alive today.

>my sisters black boyfriend

Attached: 1426534773910.jpg (500x688, 85K)

>kraut bantz

Attached: kekkk.jpg (223x226, 5K)

B-b-but he's a woke white person, you can tell because he has blue hair.

more like white people laugh at jokes about white people instead of bitching about it.

Same when blacks enslaved whites, we got over it and got revenge, blacky is still butthurt.

Attached: 1501528650700.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Stay salty faggot. You could be making money too if you weren't such a dumb cuck. You gotta exploit the system sir XDD

I'd be tempted to berate you but your leaf status is punishment enough

You should be berating his sister.
Oh wait.. She's likely a leaf as well.

he still has to pay his taxes and ill bet he has some dumb cunt making his life miserable. he looks like he has several problems except for money.

Attached: 1462601738169.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Are whites the only group of people that are banned from saying a word in their own language?

What's your problem with it?

only in cuck yuropoor states

They interviewed him on CNBC then they found out Kimdotcom played Fortnite with him and Drake while 600,000 people watched.

Today Kim said to go help assange. Its a coordinated hit.

Dude is already famous

Don't post Shitcocku caps in here come on man. It's basically the Onion nobody takes that seriously.

Kim is based but I have no idea who this sperglord is or Drake

Whitey gives into the guilt the nigger throws at him when he says it. I'm latino and I say nigger/nigga all the time and blacks won't do shit to me because they know I'll gut them if they try to fight me.

Drake is the rapper all the strippers dance to.

More kids watch Ninja play video games than people who watch cnn.

The last thing the bolsheviks need is a new generation of kids seeing their hero play video games with a guy defends Assange and got his cars stolen by gropin Joe Biden as a favor to Hollywood.