Will there ever be a manga scene that can even compare to this issue? Unlikely

Will there ever be a manga scene that can even compare to this issue? Unlikely

get out of Sup Forums

You mean a generic monologue about justice?

I'm sure many exist but that's a good story.

Manga is, like, already super full of self righteous faggots.

>generic
Pathetic

It's a fact, there's nothing new about the page you posted.

I like the one where Red Skull talks about the dangers of mass immigration.

comic books make shit like naruto look like fine art

good choice OP that might be the high water mark of supes, not Sup Forums though

Not even gonna give it a (you)

Is he even actual villain or just a guy with right leaning ideas?

pretty much just a guy right leaning views

Don't you have some gemsonas to draw and forced memes to make, Sup Forumsmblr?

First off you're trying to ask people for a single page that equates to a payoff page. A page that's true weight is what proceded it and the context leading up to it. You can't do that. If I showed someone the page of Hulk and Red She Hulk blowing up a planet would they understand it's meaning? Hell no because they lack context.
Second you're trying to discuss morals on Sup Forums. The actual Sup Forums 2.0 of Sup Forums who has become an echo chamber of edgy kids who thought the ironic edgelords were serious.
Azami physically and mentally abuses Erina, his own daughter? "Pffft he just held her hand too hard you're all a bunch of pussies."
The Empire rapes and murders it's citizens and even family of loyal soldiers as blatantly over the top as possible? "They have Esdese and her tits are okay it's cool."
A character does something any moral or even sane person would do? "What a moralfag. Fucking Justice ruins everything."

>comic books make shit like a comic book look like fine art

Fuck you
SU aside, at least we have good taste on our board

Sounds like a Naruto line, honestly speaking

Maybe, maybe not, but with both Sup Forums stuff and Sup Forums stuff they can have their amazing moments and their not so amazing moments.
When you see something good you shouldn't say everything not it is trash, you should instead look for other things that are also good maybe even good in a similar way!

This is trite dog shit though sperged out by the same kind of idiots that want you to think comics aren't all the same shit repeated over and over.

>flex mentallo
Good taste

Legit question, any good western comic books that came out this year?

>Sup Forums
>Good taste
All the World's Smug Girls, come to me!
Anyone can take a look at your containment board's catalog, you know?

Some high quality 2016 runs like New Superman and Deathstroke are still going strong. But ones that actually started in 2017, just Mister Miracle and Black Bolt

Superfags have to be the most autistic manchildren out there. They literally jack off to scenes of Superman saving emo teenagers from suicide with some pep talk because DATS A REAL HERO GUISE

And Sup Forums is full of them

Stfu you loli lovin little bitch, I'll fuckin smack you through this screen.