Boku No Hero Academia

Friendly reminder that pic related will win the Dekubowl.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZvZZj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best

she's my wife!!!

Why do girls like Aizawa

Unironic question?
He fits the disheveled guy look. If one likes Aizawa, there’s a good reason they also like Shinsou wait a sec

how will Ryukyu react once she finds out that her sexual abuse has been made public?

Oh she better

>slinky dress
We need to see more BnHA women wear these in the anime.

We need a doujin immediately.

you faggots read the latest vig chapter?}
>imgur.com/a/ZvZZj

So if a character in Class 1-A were to get kicked out of UA for whatever reason, would you want them to become a villain or vigilante?

Reminder that Present Mic is the traitor
>Gigantomachia stationed in the forest with a radio around its neck
>During battle training with Jirou and Koda stated he hated the forest
>Set up All Might and Endeavor being in the same area then suspiciously went to grab some coffee
>First person to mention a mole being in UA to throw off the staff's concentration and trust
I hope it's not him but there's clues around.

A vigilante, yes.
A villain, no. Not unless it's the traitor.

mostly depends on the character. I'd need an example.

i would like him to become successful in a normal career that use their quirk

Depends on who, but can't imagine any of the kids going bad or rogue. They're all such sweet kids.

I'm more invested in it at this point

Tell them things are gonna get better

I know right? even tho the stakes are not as high it still feels heavier

fuck off Nejire

I wanna see Mei test rub-on hardening armor on Izuku

Why the fuck is Tsuyu depressed.
>Ochako carried a literal dead man away while he had a spike in his abdomen and a torn off arm
>Deku's senpai lost his quirk, employer who didn't acknowledge him having OfA dies while having a heart wrenching scene with Mirio, cute girl he rescued is put in coma
>Kirishima isn't actually unbreakable and could only throw himself in the way to provide support, didn't win the Mina yet either
Breh

It's been a rough 1st year for 1-A overall, and there's still a few months left. I hope they all get make it through okay.

Ready

I just realized Deku is literally Keaton Jones.
Think about it, they both cried to get what they want and in the end neither deserved their "reward"

Get that faggy normie shit outta here, fruitcake.

She's sad because nothing bad happened to her, and now nobody's paying attention to her.

Every day until you like it

>cunts are attention whores, as usual
Nothing to pay attention to here.

>they both cried to get what they want
why do you people seriously think this
deku cries like a bitch a lot but at least he actually worked to get where he is (and before i get this shitstorm yes yes i know he didn't until all might showed up)

>kirshima re you ok?
>not yet
>ok fuck you then

>Kaminari makes passionate love to Jirou and fills her deep dope
>Looks her in the eye and reveals that he's the traitor
>Whispers "Wheeeyy" in her ear before winking, licking her ear jack, and electrocuting her
Please Hori, it has to be done.

if we ever get a new series about villains how could they do the mc so it's good?

as much is i dislike the idea of deku becoming batman imagine how could it could have being if he took the exam and fuck a bunch of robots without a quirk

Stain-lite or a Saturday morning cartoon villain

Main series is about the heroes, spinoff about vigilantes, he basically has to create a spinoff about villains now. I wouldn't be mad if we got some deeper insight on the League of Villains and what they do behind the scenes, their families, and etc.

Deku shouldn't have been the one to inherit OfA and his actions in the recent arc showed that. He's had over a year to get used to his power and he's still crying like a baby in every fight.
This arc only made me like Mirio even more. He should have inherited OfA, not Deku

Anyone can be Batman though, all you need is a shit ton of setup time. Someone batman tier will show up eventually in vigilantes most likely.

Momo won the Todobowl day 1.

>Be Batman
>Stick gadgets on shit and wait in the dark
>Press buttons and shit explodes
>Ride off in your vehicle
Anyone can do this shit.

Keaton Midoriya

i mean in the sense of becoming a mary sue who always win by some ridiculous plot convenience even against some op oponent

The difference between Deku and Keaton is Deku is a madman though who would snap his arms off if it meant saving a literal who

So what do you guys think of Hachisuka? Is she:

A. A villainous orphan who gets herself adopted by new families every few years?
B. A sentient bee using human bodies to live a human life without the restrictions of society? Remember, quirks can manifest in animals.
C. A villainess who's lived for decades by hollowing out little girls and using them as hives for her bee bodies?

To be fair, that's a grown ass man who's probably been at it for years while Deku was just a kid.
To be less fair, the entrance exam seems like the robots weren't exactly that hard to kill since several characters who are physically weaker than Deku got past them.

hori did say he didn't want people to idolize villains that is why he hasn't done a villain file and stuff
hay look at that early birb

Why do we want Kaminari to be the traitor again? Then again the "I was only pretending to be retarded" archetype doesn't get used very often or very well either. There's this one panel of him in a dark background while praising Stain, hmm..

Who was physically weaker that didn't a quirk that would cover for that?

Does anyone have the gif of Mirio with the million counting down above his head?
Have a pic in return.

Does tsuyu have a cloaca?

She's not showing much cleavage here

>Mina is a shipfag

Tsuyu is such a bitch. She deserves Bakugou.

>he didn't want people to idolize villains
>Whole arc about a Yakuza boss abusing an innocent girl and calling her a monster for her quirk while using people as pawns because they were unfit for society
>Aftermath of the arc has a police chase where said boss has his arms cut off and a hero is smoked in broad day
Wat

But I already love it?

it's more like he didn't want to create real life stain fags

Thank you user.

Aaaaaaaa Kirimina is the most patrician ship in BnHA aaaaaaa

Did she change her costume? That midriff window stops under her belly button in recent chapters and here it's right at her solar plexus

Grape-kun
Invisitits

Come on Hori. Make them a thing you know you want to.

fucking hell this is funny and sad

What would happen if Kirishima played with Mina's horns?

All Mineta had to do was throw his balls around and hope the robots get stuck, I'll give you Hagakure though

Hori is a perv so he drew it wider. Thats his explanation

>Lemillion becomes a zero
>Really becomes a vigilante by the name of Zero when he gets his powers back
>Becomes the next AfO and fucks with heroes and villains alike
>They band together to take him down and society is solved
Hype

How does Grape's anal bead sword thing even work. Wouldn't it just get stuck to the person and become useless?

Correct me if I'm high but was that Camie in this last chapter? It's been so long.

Do quirks make people crazier? I can’t imagine Japanese people running around massacring people and robbing banks even if they all got superpowers.

>”Oh so sorry! So sooo sorry!”

I don't recall him actually crying in fights, usually he cries when he's outside of combat

he use it as a "shield" during the licence exam

We have no idea what the personality of the real Camie is like. The Camie we saw last chapter acted like the one we saw during the license exam i.e. like Toga in disguise. Plus a really doubt a girl who went missing for several days would have a remedial course on her top priority list.

Ever heard the phrase "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"? Quirks probably can, and likely DO mess with the minds of their owners. So it's important that they're raised and socialized right, so they don't get drunk on their power and start using it to break laws.

power change people especially those who never had it

Power makes people do crazy shit, imagine if everyone in the world got super powers right now. Things would fling into chaos because everyone would go on a power trip and think they run shit.

I depends on how he uses it.
He could possibly use it to stick something to a surface further away, so instead of just chucking a sticky ball and hoping they run into something he can slap them with the anal string and then slap that end to another object and they'll be stuck. Or possibly use it as a grappling tool. Or to parry blows.
It's a versatile tool but might not be a game changer for him like

>The Camie we saw last chapter acted like the one we saw during the license exam i.e. like Toga in disguise.

Camie was silent at the introduction when all of UA was there and only started talking when she was along with Deku. And that flirting was probably all toga.

Camie now was more sociable

Which of them is on top?

Because she didn't do anything.

Mina is the type of girl who'd probably let a manly ass guy jump on top of her and get to work honestly. Until Kirishima becomes manly though she has to take control because she's just an alpha bitch like that.

Mina bullies him into being the top

Tsuyu being depressed despite not suffering the pain the other 3 have this arc make me wonder if she really is the traitor or just wishes she could have actually done something

>Mina bullies him into being the top
Is such a thing even possible?

Eh, we'll have to wait and see I still it's Toga since I see literally no logical reason for why the real Camie would be there unless she is working for the VA.

It's probably C. That's why she's always picking up middle schoolers.

That's actually pretty sweet, it's a shame Grape has no real physical strength though, but it is a versatile weapon.
>Inb4 he does none of these things at all

Either B or C to be honest, Vigilantes is pretty damn dark.

holy shit this person need a lesson about how panels work

I don't get it

No, Deku cries like a bitch doing the job he has to do.

It's not glorious or pretty, but Deku gets shit done

But he already did

Kamui belongs to the vine girl in Class-B though. Since they have similar abilities though, what would eugenics do for their child..?

treeboy doesn't want people seeing mt. ladys fine physique so he makes her cosplay as a transformer to hide her figure.

What would their child be like? A giant tree?

I don't even know if Kamui can reproduce, isn't he like an actual tree person?

This pairing and Aizawa with Ms. Joke are underrated as fuck.

He would plant his seed then.

A treant or dyrad