Only 7 months of the (((Trump Administration))) left

Only 7 months of the (((Trump Administration))) left

Attached: CXqIgZmWAAESdi9.jpg (736x737, 36K)

>britcuck flag

Only a citizen of a country with a queen could possibly believe that voting is real.

Attached: trump.jpg (300x261, 23K)

Britain is cucked. No doubt about that.
But MAGApedes are cucked in their own way.

>When Trump shits down my throat, it's based! 4D poop! Can I have some more please, God Emperor?

Listen here you crumpet eating faggot. You tea drinking turban headed haji. You fucking simpleton.

You literally have the queen up your ass during your tea time faggit. You have fucking surveillance cameras in your car where parliament can take control of it and kill you in an accident because you didn’t pay for your knife license faggot. Get fucking Diana’d you subhuman. I’d tell you to neck yourself, but you’d probably need a license for that too

You fucking island ape. Your only hope abandonded you. You got rekt on brexit. Then you point the finger and claim Jewish tricks. Get acid attacked faggot. Get mowed down by a bus. Or is that too insensitive huh?

God save the queen’s crusty fucking ass. God damn I hate you subhuman island monkey filth.

get a load of this faggot, all butthurt because his bible belt shithole looks more like subsaharan africa than a respectable community. you and your cockroach family deserve the rope you pathetic pantywaisted rodent.

You're a colony from England

Coming from a filthy city nigger. Shut the fuck up you domesticated Mexican. You fuckin literal 56% monstrosity.

praise the lord

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1518217065633.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

you mean where virtually all of american GDP is generated? where virtually the entire american tax base resides? your filthy subhuman family literally lives like a festering mass of maggots off the backs of hardworking people. you make me sick you fucking parasites. get a fucking job.

>he thinks citiy dwellers will last a week if shtf
wew.

7 years nigger

I'm looking forward to the civil war

I can say the same to you pablo. Stop leeching of the californa state government. No wonder that state is such a fucking dump. 50% of you are fucking minorities and the other 50% have their asshair braided blue to show solidarity with some goat rapist. It’s literally a 3rd world fucking shit hole and certainly has the demographics of one you refried bean eatin tranny cock suck limped dick fagaloon

Attached: 943dbe630ccbf5d9a915fc9ec0236ab0.png (273x97, 10K)

not from california (i happen to be from a state that is ranked #1 in HDI across the board), but california is the 6th largest economy in the world. id feel pity for you but the reality is most of us yankees enjoy seeing your waste of air families live with squalor like the vermin you are. how does it feel to know that "libtards" like me have cushy six figure incomes and beautiful recession proof communities while you cry like a bitch until your next welfare check? was your father a complete limpwristed cuck just like you?

>he thinks red state communities dont revolve around wal-mart and food stamps

wew.

Useful fucking idiots they are.

at least I can say I have a 6 figure paycheck and I can keep it without the gubment taking 99% of it and giving it to some illegal baboon. Go suck of your wife’s boyfriend faggit
>I live in the state with the highest HDI
I found the Massachusetts faggit. Hey how are the minorites up their that get into harvard for not doing shit? How about your alleged auto ban fag? You live in a soy infested shithole and have the audacity to talk shit about the greatest state in the nation? I wouldn’t doubt they castrated you on birth because men are illegal cocksucker

>Britain is cucked. No doubt about that.
cucked is not the right word.
It's a fucking orwellian camp It's not even a country at this point.

>he thinks food or even water will make it to urban areas
Google the Siege of Leningrad to know what you're in for senpai.

oh sweeties
Once the Dems take back the House in November, they're going to impeach Trump the next day.

Even if the Senate doesn't remove him, he'll stil be a lame duck, dead weight, just sitting in the chair.
Eventually there'll be political pressure to 'resolve' this 'constitutional crisis' and they'll force Trump to resign.

Pence becomes president.

Fuck your Queen,
Your people should of kill the monarchy a long time ago.