Look out white boy

Look out white boy

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-122128~2.png (1080x1129, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
vice.com/en_us/article/ypqy9w/this-group-of-black-women-is-taking-up-arms-to-fight-racism-and-misogyny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any fellow Marine can attest, we have nothing to be worried about.

Attached: 1509068269078s.jpg (203x250, 6K)

This headline could be from literally any year in the last 100

creative shill. 8/10. but still nobody is going to buy into the fear, guns are necessary for any functional society.

Attached: 1522221899176.png (220x165, 43K)

God damn he's holding that pistol like a retard.

Attached: wt4o8r1q1fk01.jpg (1944x2592, 273K)

What the fuck is with that stance, and shoulder scew?

Attached: blaxit765438.png (966x917, 520K)

Yes I am sure it is the 1/100000 chance of being killed by a white methhead, not the 48/1000000 chance of being killed by another black

Attached: black history month.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

that's a good thing. the problem will solve itself

Blaxit will never happen. blacks know africa has no welfare state, a few ultranationalist types may do it, but in general no one will.

Based. They can join us in the war against gun grabbers.

exactly this, no need to worry though, he won't hit shit like this.

>More illegal guns in the hands of thugs.

>niggers get more adept at killing each other

I see few downsides desu

when blacks where granted the right to bear arms the lynching by the KKK dropped significantly. its just history. You'd think every black would DEMAND to right to bear arms since they like to bring up slavery so often.

I would take any allies we can get at this time. Once they grab the guns from us, nothing will prevent us from degenerating like euros. Even Rhodesians had sensible commie hating niggers in their ranks.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (1500x1007, 689K)

His thumbs are a bit off, but that could be due to his hand size and the fact that he is firing a subcompact. Or, it could have been a bad draw. Otherwise, it's not bad for a novice firing left-hand dominant / right-eye dominant.

Now that you've displayed absolute retard-level gun knowledge, want to enlighten us with any more bullshit?

I went shooting yesterday and there was a nigger there. He couldn't hit the target 1/2 the time at 5 yards, I thought it was a meme, but blacks cannot shoot. This is also not the first time i've seen this.

They have a lot of catching up to do.
My granny had my brother and I striking Ohio Blue Tips with .22 shorts before we were 10 and we both had shotguns and centerfires before we were 13. Our own children breathe this shit.
Ne*Roids can't compete with firearms, especially if NRA nig Colion is the best they can come up with.

Attached: how kony trains his soldiers.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

What racist violence? The media just fabricates this shit. They kill each In far greater numbers than any racist looking to blast some nigs head off.

good ....the nogs will just murder themselevs at an everigher rate

Good. Everyone should be armed.

Yeah I'm not concerned.

Attached: nog gun handling.png (1080x591, 661K)

>using his massive lips to absorb the recoil
next level operating technique here lads watch out

>Gun control is good because then niggers couldn't have them and if I have to give up everyone of my rights, then I'd gladly do so if it means Blacks can't abuse them!

Literally the paradox Sup Forums faces every day.

Attached: main-qimg-e07724c07f64edea99ede296cea94630-c.jpg (602x390, 25K)

But I have no problem with law abiding citizens legally owning firearms. Hopefully this pulls more of them onto our side and we ally against gun grabbing libshits.

1 in 100K vs 48 in 1M? user...

Attached: 1520031823864.png (409x284, 105K)

Nigs go where the gibs is at

This, the only ones that would go would be the tiny percentage that arent niggers.
Literrally only the good ones. We need to do a go fund me for the rest of them, I would gratefully thrown in a thousand or 2

No, not one person is against blacks legally owning arms, the more the merrier in fact.
Besides, even if every last one of them is armed, they would still get btfo by 12 year old little girls who actually know how to fire if there ever was a race war

We can kill gun-grabbing commies together.
t.whiteboy
>in response to racism
ayyyy, lmao.

Good really, it's only the media calling it racist violence. We don't believe it because we've seen the statistics.
Blacks don't believe it because they live the reality.
CNN/MSM is just stench posting.
Dirty bastards.
What it really means is
>Blacks aren't following the medias lead. Let's blame white people and try to cause more trouble so we can ban guns.
I fucking absolutely hate them.

Nothing wrong with law abiding citizens owning firearms. You're not implying that African American's aren't law abiding citizens are you?

holy shit dude you are fucked

don't need to "look out"

Attached: 2ndCCW.jpg (1247x888, 97K)

isnt there a video where a black says that whites are better at shooting and that whites would win the race war

They already do this, what did you think the real reason for locking up our guns was?

>Bear

They still can't speak English i see

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

>not accelerating this.
It’s a good thing. Lefties want to promote racial politics, creates more gun owners.

vice.com/en_us/article/ypqy9w/this-group-of-black-women-is-taking-up-arms-to-fight-racism-and-misogyny

Attached: 87EA1988-9D12-42E9-944F-758C15920494.png (1334x750, 2.95M)

HOPEFULLY THEY LIVE IN CHICAGO SO THEY CAN HELP THE POLICE. FUCK WHY DONT WE CALL IN THE MILATRY AND DECLARE MARTIAL LAW I DONT UNDERSTAND BLACK/NIGGER COMMUNITTIES. WHY CANT THEY KEEP WHAT WE DONT WANT/GET PUSHED OUT OF?

Is the punchline here that US marines can't shoot for shit?

They will never go. Literally never. The reason is laziness. Just get your shit together, round them up and ship them the fuck out. Fuck it. One God damn year of hard work and you're done with blacks. You want us to believe Hitler killed 20+ million and hid all the bodies in 4 years but we can't move 13 million bodies? Fuck out of here

i dont think people should be allowed to have guns now

>*blacks can't shoot for shit
FTFY

Non white people don't understand how guns work. Every rifle or pistol we recovered in the ME has the sights completely fucked up. Every weapon scooped up in police raids in Chicago is the same. They DON'T know what sighting is for. That scene in Falling Down where Michael Douglas just stands still and the drive by misses every shot. That's literally real life. The same story comes from opr8rs in Africa. Weapons pulled from African militias are dialed all the way in for some reason. They are ALWAYS shooting indirect fire. This fact was reinforced when I did range control and noticed that every black soldier had to have the shit dialed in for them, for fucks sake.

I thought Hitler killed 6 gorrillion?

Jews. The narrative is that 20+ died total.

Attached: You're a dipshit.png (642x464, 29K)

Not to mention they shoot dat shit sideways

What racist violence?

Blacks hate blacks, this very clear. And anyone that hates black people is racist.

bear is correct you fucking idiot, stop making us look bad

Statistically, he'll be using that in defense against another black person.

RIP niggers. The only thing stopping you from genociding each other was gun control.

If they just stopped bing fucking niggers none of this would have ever happened but this is what you get when you try to assimilate an inferior race that will never graduate beyond building 3rd world nations into a nation of creators that mold the world. They have no reason being here they will never getter better they all need to fucking leave or die. Spics and jews too.

That’s the exact same argument the South African government is using right now. lol

That's good. We should all get guns desu.

Post the link queer.

Also, good for them

I hope them bears eat those fucking retards.

Attached: A3E031D2-F11A-4A42-A012-8C7319D1CDC3.jpg (600x900, 123K)

Who the fuck do you think has been doing all of the shooting? What a tard.

>implying that this isn't the small percentage of uncle tom based blacks, and upper class shitlib blacks

The majority(nigger tier) are already armed with illegal guns.

the legend goes that they dial it up because they think that it makes the gun shoot harder

No that's the supposed story about ZANU/FRELIMO fighters from the Bush War

Nice meme

So gun ownership is good again?

Y'know it's funny that these pseudo-commies pretend to be anti-2A, when Marx said the workers needed to be armed. All of them.

Attached: Marx.jpg (975x499, 169K)

Oh no they're practicing their constitutional rights. How horrifying.

gib dat gun, i dindu nuffin

Attached: nigger with gun.gif (192x144, 957K)

>more niggers with guns will fix the problem
MFW

Attached: 1509396389895.jpg (480x318, 17K)

One time I went shooting with a black guy.
He was an ex-marine and brought .40 S&W for his .45acp gun
I told him it was the wrong stuff and he tried to shoot it anyways.