Do Middle Easterners belong to the same race as Europeans?

Do Middle Easterners belong to the same race as Europeans?

Attached: F045E130-3175-42FF-B015-1F30B30C8BCC.jpg (741x1088, 201K)

races form a tree, not a neat collection of groups. now fuck off and die with your shill thread.

right looks like my neighbour

Then how do you define "white" if there's no clear line?

Always the Swedish flags making threads like this
Makes me wonder...

No we don't
stop fucking letting them WE WUZ our past

Attached: firstofall.png (530x483, 460K)

Levantines are genetically way more similar to Europeans than actual ethnic Arabs from the Arab peninsula.

They are your cousins so they are easiest to bleach. Especially anatolia, levant, caucus region and iran. They have been separated from Europeans for a long time so they will genetically show up as a distinct group though.

There is no clear line between the colors and yet we can define blue and red

Except all you have here is a range of different shades of brown.

Attached: human skin color.jpg (750x499, 36K)

>OP picture is a shitskin
>pic related is huwite

the absolute state of alt-right race realism

Attached: MayorOfRome.jpg (854x570, 35K)

no, fuck off back sandnigger shitskin

Attached: 1222343454657.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Depends

Yes absolutely, you should take more in because they're the same as you basically

as well as facial shapes, skull shapes etc. arabs may have caucasian skulls but a lot of them look different in terms of skin tone and facial features.

No they're Semites like jews.

They are Caucasians. That's where the similarities end. I don't really mind them because of racial differences, it's the fact that they are Muslim and are retarded that I hate.

Turks, Kurds, Persians, Afghanis, Pakis, and other small ethnic groups from the middle east are not semetic.

Not true. There's a clear distinction between blacks and non-blacks, and then again at black/caucasian/mongoloid

This thread is about genetics not languages

Ashkenazis are more like european meds than arabs though that's a fact.

some are clearly white, some are clearly not and the rest we argue about.

they're all caucasoid. those muslims because their own inferior race by inbreeding

>Ashkenazis are more like european meds than arabs though that's a fact.
Not true

this has nothing to do with the fact that there are sub-sub-sub-races, they group into larger races, they again etc. all the way to the entirety of humanity. are oriental caucasians white? are semites white? etc. these are no good questions. the good question would be: which particular subtree corresponds to 'white' (which in turn can subdivide at whatever number of levels again into smaller racial groups)?

CLEARLY SAND NAGGERS IN THE NAGGER CLASS AND THEY R ALL GOAT FKRS N PEDOS FACT

Fuck no, have you ever been over there? Dress everyone in a suit and you still would immediately know you’re not in a white country

is uma thurman white?

Yeah, they're more like Bulgarians if we want to be precise.

Attached: 8437291103_92212c88bf_o.png (2500x2000, 161K)

White is
>Caucasoid
>From Ethnic Group From Europe
Congrats you're white

But why do you post Balkaners?

Varför ska blattejävlar alltid skämma ut Sverige på denna bräda?

Attached: 1522242871007.jpg (640x637, 404K)

t. antisemites

>you will never be a chad muslim with an arranged marriage to a pious waifu

why live?

Well, these two look whiter than most Jews of course.

What is white user?
S A G E

Attached: carl-benjamin-1.jpg (900x750, 59K)

Why is it so bad to say that you guys aren't from the original tribes from Israel? If I took your DNA, I would be telling the truth and you would be lying. I'm sure God will forgive you for being a fraud.

is lawrence fishburne white?

Attached: when mooslims make you tiny.jpg (78x60, 1K)

Is he really a quadroon?
Big if true.

What happened to this queer?

No. The Aryan race comes from Japheth, while Arabs, Jews, and Orientals come from Shem, if you want to get biblical about it.

europeans and arabs are caucasoid, but they are quite different. Also in many Arab nations like Syria or Lebanon there are people who have European features.Mostly in their western parts

We're in the same racial family, but not the same race.

>Why is it so bad to say that you guys aren't from the original tribes from Israel? If I took your DNA, I would be telling the truth and you would be lying. I'm sure God will forgive you for being a fraud.
Yeah it's not like multiple tests have been done on us Ashkenazi Jews and it showed most of the DNA is Middle Eastern, it contains European DNA too but mostly Middle Eastern

The ones in the OP are Lebanese

>by far the whitest of levantines
Well no shit now show me someone from Yemen, the birthplace of arabs.

Whatever you say dude. At this point it's just LARPing and you have others convinced, but God will know.

But people from Yemen are 20% negroid. They're not true middle easterners

de flesta trådar startas med större sannolikhet av folk med proxies. jag tycker heller inte att svenskars brev har särskilt mycket lägre kvalité än andra nationaliteters, det är bara så att folk märker det mer pga "sweden yes" mejmejn osv.

Do a research before coming up with retarded theories

Attached: ashkenazi dna2.jpg (600x484, 28K)

fuck knows. he made a video saying he was going to make more content months ago and then did nothing since.

>in many Arab nations like Syria or Lebanon there are people who have European features
mostly descendants of slaves. pure middle easterners aren't white-looking at all.

i agree

Barely, depending on how we count it. Proto-whites really

all the real jews died off ages ago. hitler killed ugly europeans who larped as jews. by the middle ages the vatican had managed to convince enough europeans to kill the bankers and replaced them with italians that no real jews were left

DNA test showed most jews in israel that were tested as italian, romanian and spanish (the spaintards look like kebabs)

>y-dna
More bullshit. If you had posted you mtdna, Ashkenazis would appear to be +95% European stock. Autosomal is what matters and geneticists have normalized a group just for the European jew to obfuscate their origins.

>DNA test showed most jews in israel that were tested as italian, romanian and spanish (the spaintards look like kebabs)
Yeah too bad majority of Israelis are Mizrahi Jews so it's impossible for them to have Italian blood lmao
Another retard spotted

Not 95% but yes, a significant part is European.
Although 33% of Ashkenazim have haplogroup K which is only found in 5% of Europeans.

Do you think Im.roccan or turk?

Im.southern european

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-02-46-06.png (720x1280, 566K)

>mostly descendants of slaves

[Citation needed]

Viking are heard to bring rows of slaves as much as 5 miles long to the middle east.

Arabs are different than Caucasians though. So depends on the geography of where their ancestors came from.

Caucasian is not necessarily white.
Americans have no understanding of race besides skin color, since they are an admixture themselves.

>Moroccan or Turk
>southern european

what?

Attached: u wot m8.jpg (669x590, 47K)

Yes, Iran is unironically much whiter than many places in Europe. It's just the cancer of Islam and inbreeding via first cousin marriages that has degraded them to this point.

K still originates in Europe. Mtdna haplogroups are more diverse due to pussy privilege. face it cohen, you are just a euromutt larping as a true jew. You are no different than Ethiopian jews blacker than night claiming to be 100% jew. Your average levant Arab is genetically closer to your "ancestors"

wrong reply

>You are no different than Ethiopian jews blacker than night claiming to be 100% jew.
SHUT UP NIGGER
ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE RELATED TO MIZRAHI AND SEPHARDI JEWS AND LITERALLY THE SAME

Nope they've been fucking their first cousins since forever

Very very close racially. Not in their mindset but maybe because some of the crusaders stayed in colonies in the middle East as promised by the pope but I am not so sure. Maybe their racial similarities explain the whiteness of middle Eastern Jesus and his disciples but that's probably just due to European painters wanting him to look like them? Any more information?

Sephardi jews yes, Mizrahi barely. You got bleached a long time ago.

Attached: 1519509390926.jpg (459x578, 92K)

Nope

They are Arabic semetic with the dna of white slave girls .

But both still have hooked nose (I don't myself but grandparents from dad's side do) and other features, there are also many Ashkenazi Jews who look Middle Eastern. Pic related Hungarian Jew Yair Lapid

Attached: yair lapid.png (421x368, 241K)

In a previous thread you was Mexican so fuck off

Aquiline noses and swarthy skin are common in hellenic and southern italy, places where a lot of your european heritage comes from. Son of rome come home. kek

More Semitic than you, Tyrone

A lot of middle easterners look pretty white

Attached: _213807_ezzat1.jpg (406x277, 26K)

no, only europeans can be europeans

Oh I forgot to remove my meme flag. I am not of the tribe of ham.

Attached: 1520807403108.jpg (550x550, 60K)

I said that you have to be a Caucasian to be white, but not every Caucasian is white. The other prerequisite is being from a European ethnic group. If you meet these two, then congrats you're white.

Looks like Bryan Cranston

European Hunter-Gatherers interbred with farmers from the middle east.

So europeans are partly middle easterners.

Attached: enfcomp..jpg (748x1391, 543K)

At least you don't claim that blacks are "da real joos"
I've seen that before

Muzzies of Sup Forums , are these tits haram or halal? If a western crusade came all over them would that change your answer?

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-120631.png (1080x1920, 1.85M)

>ENF
no such thing, whoever made that pic is completely clueless

What do you mean?

Attached: earlyneolithicfarmers.png (602x437, 43K)

we draw the line at 66% , you will never be white muhammad

Genetically speaking they’re part of the caucasoid cluster but they still aren’y White because white means “of native european stock” and middle easterners are not if native european stock.

You definite white as anyone who is of native european stock. So no Arabs, jews , Turks, Iranians are not white.

What is native European stock?

it's an outdated meta component representing a broad cluster, not a single existing population
farming in Europe was introduced by a population that didn't exist in either north africa or iran, but was seemingly native to Anatolia

anyone who has read anything about the subject in the last 8 years would know this
moreover, those farmers were literally whiter than the European foragers

Attached: mathieson_pigmentation.png (724x313, 41K)

They are caucasoids but they aren’t the same race as whites.

Basically Western European minus Italian and half of Spaniards.

Iranians are white

Yes Levantines too

what about Georgians?

Yes Armenians too

Meds bleachable in 1-2 generations
N. Africans/Levantine 2-3
Arab/Indian 3-5