"whistleblower"

"whistleblower"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 1.29.56 PM.png (808x688, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/technology/chris-wylie-testify-uk-facebook-cambridge-analytica-1.4594668
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cbc.ca/news/technology/chris-wylie-testify-uk-facebook-cambridge-analytica-1.4594668

So what we've learned over these past weeks is that the left doesn't give a shit about Faceberg spying on its users unless they sell it and it's used by right-wingers to win elections.

I 100% guarantee you that Hillary and Remain's campaign people also used data from Facebook in their campaign strategy as well.

>CBC pushing a narrative
Oh ya this must be true.

That's the same pink haired gaycunt that cried about Trump winning by having access to the same faceberg information Obama used. Is he actually suggesting faceberg changed Brexit votes

i genuinely want to beat the fuck out of him

How is that "cheating" any more than an ad on the front of a magazine that used polling data?

This is what soy does to men. It is the greatest threat of our time.

this gay faggots lies are doing so much harm.

he looks like such a genuine individual

We just a world wide civil war between right and left.

Now THIS is a shill thread. Kudos.

I guess the logic is they knew how people felt and using that info, poured gas into the fire? To the left, everyone on the right is uneducated, misinformed, blah, blah, blah people who were cheated into voting leave/Trump.

Wow the Trump Administration, Facebook listening to calls, and now Brexit! All from the same dude?! Wow. Its like magic!

more like dickblower

amirite gents? gents?

Last straw of the liberal oligarchy to save their ass. Zucker will be fucked before congress. Sell facebook, twitter, snapchat, amazon, microsoft, apple, google... basically all data mine company shares NOW

He'd kick the living shit out of you, soyboy

More like Gristleblower.

Attached: yee.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

More like Missileblower

I bet he blows whistles on the reg.

bahha

More like whistlepacker, because he packs his ass with whistles

More like Bissellblower, because he sucks off innovative vacuums and sweepers.

not sure if your 10 or a weirdo

More like missilerower, because he has a dick shaped boat.

this guy didn't even work there at the time, he was shit canned like 7 months before the firm even made contact with the trump campaign. also, if we're sooooo worried about facebag information, why not look at the massive list, ie everyone on facebook in 2012, that the democrats possess. so let me guess, its ok to be a hypocrite as long as you're a lefty, and its ok to lie, as long as you're a lefty. etc etc.

The latter, Mohamed.

thought so tyrone

I love your military multi-function pocket knives. Innovative stuff that hardly takes up bin space.

More like missilegrower, because he hydroponically grows BBC, that he later jams up his gay ass.