Name one character who can beat Joker-sama

Name one character who can beat Joker-sama.

Saitama

I don't care about muh no killing rule, Batman letting The Joker live everytime, even if he kills tons of innocent civilians, is retarded.

Nobody because Batman will save Joker's ass before anyone gets a killing blow

It says it right there in your picture.

So does Superman get a mecha anime next?

Chugoku Denki Batoman

I dont care about Joker soo popular that he cant die because money, but batman constantly defending his life is just stupid.

Batman once told Alfred why he refuses to kill the Joker

>He would just come back because comic books
>It would set off a big event(Injustice)
>Someone worse will fill his place

>inb4 Battoman

Those are all shitty reasons. I thought Batman was smart.

>Someone worse will fill his place
The hell does he think is going to happen? Is someone going to nuke Gotham? I mean, Joker's done virtually everything and anything leading up to that point, so it's not as if 'someone worse' is likely to exist.

Frank doing the only thing that should be done

Batman: Ninja is an anime

What if it's a black guy who decides to be the next joker ?

he's in the caption

It would be the same as Jared Leto's Joker but less forced

Only a demon king can defeat another demon king.

>That Lip bite
Oh those two are butt buddies

How come Nobunaga get's to be the Demon king all the time. Give Khan a shot once in a while

CIA desu

loli german war hero could

Nobunaga actually gave himself the nickname, according to a missionary who lived with him. He's also infamous for burning down a temple of warrior monks who repeatedly opposed him, along with the women and children.

>Pabaal hakusei, watashi ga SEE. AI. EI-yu

>according to a missionary
So not him then?

Batman who keks with shota army.

Oh shit I just realized Batman is tsundere

Batman-chan.

Is it now ok to post 2hu girls on Sup Forums?

Bane-dono

Most powered characters. He's not that ahrd to beat, Batman's just nokill.

Even when you think you've killed him, he just comes back to life to terrorize Gotham another day.

Has anybody tried to destroy the Joker's soul? I know some of his versions have died for real, but considering what he's come back from, that seems like the most prudent measure here. Of course, he'd probably find a way back from that, too.

Someone who doesn't look like they're animated by whoever does RWBY.

I'm not sure if it was in the original comic, but Under the Red Hood has Bruce tell Jason that, despite wanting to murder the fuck out of Joker, he just barely restrains himself because he knows he's just as screwed up as his Rogues Gallery, and killing will send him off the deep end/"justify" the action enough that he'll start killing others.

This universe was fucked up.

The only one able to truly kill him would be a character able to break plot armor and kill the writers (ie God) so they can't resurrect him back to life.
So I think Shiki would do a good job.

>tfw no Punisher anime
I should rewatch DtB.

Mio from K-On!

Shiburin. Quite easily.

I think you mean to say Mugi.

Can a Sup Forumsfag explain to me why is Batman so retarded? Why does he insist on keeping Joker alive when the guy is a mass murderer among many other crimes and will obviously keep murdering people? Hell he doesn't even have to kill him himself, like pic related

Autism. The whole character is built on it.

Batman is nuts. Like really fucking nuts. His extreme aversion to killing, his need to run around in a cape smacking people around, its all because he's crazy.

Because Batman doesn't believe in killing people. Or using guns. He IS fine with knocking people unconscious, which more often than not leaves them in a vegetative state IRL.

He gay.
But mostly retarded with mental issues. It's his therapy, this superhero game.

Superman became evil after doing this though
All it did was prove Batman right

Supes would have been fine if wonder woman didnt stoke the fire.

>Uh, tomodachi wa muri dess
>Tomodachi dewa nai

Bitches, man.

Why doesn't he break joker's cervical spine?

On some level Bats likes Joker. Joker is the only one who gets that he's fucked in the head. Batman wants to stop him, to even kill him at his worst moments, but theres another part that wants him around.

It was a fucking retarded story, but even then Supes didn't go evil just for willingly murdering Joker, he was already done for with everything since his pregnant girlfriend died because the guy who he considered his closest friend couldn't keep a rabid dog under control. He was a man with nothing to lose, and was written far more realistically than Batman anyways

Funnily enough, everytime Batman actually DOES kill Joker, everything goes to shit.
Also, Gotham's retarded criminal justice system is more to blame than Bats.

I feel like they complete each other and need each other to exist to justify their own existence and meaning of life and I mean this in a no homo way. But yeah is selfish

>i-if you kill you are just as evil as they are!
Quality writing

I can't remember the last time it was ever implied Batman liked having Joker around. He just flat out hates his guts most of the time.
Closest I can think of is the end of Killing Joke, but that seemed more like sympathy than anything else.

There's two ways to read the character. One is that he's a hyper-moralistic, one-dimensional comic book character that hasn't been able to evolve. The other is that he's a psycho whose entire superhero schtick is just a game, which is why the villains keep breaking out of Arkham.

2hus are hax tier and it's literally cheating

Why not both?

>The other is that he's a psycho whose entire superhero schtick is just a game, which is why the villains keep breaking out of Arkham
You mean he intentionally lets them out or makes sure the security is light enough for them to escape whenever? That sounds like fun

Buggy

Gotham is a corrupt as fuck city. Batman doesn't need to do shit.

Gotham needs Akumetsu instead of Batman.

Another theory is a little more reasonable; that he believes in the ability for the deranged to reform and become good citizens.

This works for a lot of Batman villains because they pursue villainy to some tangible end or as a result of some neurosis; Batman believes that killing them demonstrates them uncurable and unfixable, and that criminality and evil thus are intrinsic to human beings.

And that has unfortunate implications on a brooding, sociopathic orphan who trapezes about the night dressed as a bat.

Because Barbatos wants Bruce and Joker to do the dancer forever

This guy

>how is called "The Reflection"
>super hero's power is to copy or "reflect" the powers of other mutants
>his hero name is X-On
what the fuck

>show is called "The Reflection"
>super hero's power is to copy or "reflect" the powers of other mutants
>his hero name is X-On
what the fuck

Obviously it's Bondrewd-kun

Which 2hu can 1v1 silver age superman?

Not if the missionary said Nobu was a proto-chunni that called himself the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven

Why doesn't Batman take care of Joker's imprisonment and treatment then? He can hardly end up worse than Arkham asylum

Recite your death haiku

All of this are fucking retarded and not even proper reasons and you know it.

I heard most nips aren’t into Batman because it’s too edgy for them compared to Spider-Man.

There are loads of different (bad) in-character reasons, but the out of character reason is that it's a leftover from the Silver Age. Not a hardcore comic fag but from what I get in the Silver Age a lot of comic book companies started self-censoring due to moral outrage and effectively made it so that only family-friendly comics about good, pure and All-American superheroes could be published. This is where Batman's "no guns, no killing" rule came from, as well as a lot of the sillier stuff Batman, Superman et cetera did. In the Golden Age (very, very early Batman), Batman sometimes used a gun and often killed his enemies. I think the Joker originally died in his first appearance, and he was just supposed to be a villain of the week based on Victor Hugo's "the man who smiles". Anyway, even after the Bronze Age (90s) when comics were all "we're super serious and we can be dark and edgy and gritty!" they still somehow sticked to Batman's rules of not using guns and not killing. It has become part of his character due to the silver age. At this point, Batman using a gun would piss off the six or so autists who still bother with the convoluted mess that is American capeshit comics.

Its canon that one of the three Jokers ended up being trapped in Batman's cave
Just look at the batman who Laughs as the reason why he doesn't kill the joker.

Guy who dresses as a bat who was inspired by a demon Bat God Vs a literal man child who sold his marriage to a demon their both pretty edgy

Comic books are just so fucking bad dude.
Why does western shit always need to force itself onto japanese creations? Either by filiming adaptations or by trying to make anime styled shows to sell their shit, they can't just organically do anything.

Then they'd hate Punisher

>Vs a literal man child who sold his marriage to a demon their both pretty edgy
When did this happen again?

He's referring to One More Day, which has been retconned and forgotten but ok.

More than one...

Oniisama!
Oni Oniichan!
Kaiki best grill
Realblackswordsman
Griffin
Satou
Makoto
Slime loli

This show is going to be incredibly stupid and I am extremely excited for it.

it hasn't been retconned or forgotten .... Peter is with Bobi and Mj is Tony's bitch. Marvel hates Mj and Peter together in the main universe

>most nips aren’t into Batman because it’s too edgy for them compared to Spider-Man.

That doesn't explain blacked swordsman.

It does when you explain the lolis

>The Batman who laughs
Well that was kinda messed up.

>everytime Batman actually DOES kill Joker
Do you have any idea how funny that sentence is?

Which board am I on?

Goku

Real talk? Junko.

i could see a kid goku fight with joker's "prank" weapons

Patchy.

It's happened in a few AUs at least. And possibly at the end of Killing Joke, though that's ambiguous.

Superman if he ever touched supes' waifu.

TEEN TITANS!!go!!! Robin Raven cyborg starfire Beast boy

>"the man who smiles"
That is an italian comedy about incest. You're thinking of "the man who laughs".

Honestly I'd probably have tried to read more than five or six american comics if those were easier to get into. Neverthless I hate how politic those can be.