Small houses being built in Detroit

youtu.be/u36dFym5Wr8

thoughts on this Sup Forums

Attached: C1C11BA1-BDBE-41EA-AC9B-E62E9BF5198B.jpg (1400x1050, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUvBa8xNWw8
youtu.be/k9p4B6s0j4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright as a first home for low income families i reckon.

Half the amount of parents requires half the square footage

kek

the arabs have done a phenomenal job pushing against the niggers and establishing communities in a literal hell hole

anywhere else these would be called renovated sheds, but since they represent any normalcy whatsoever potentially returning to a nog shithole, they're trendy and current

eat a dick detroit you had your shot at gentrifying and the hipsters who moved there still can't sell their quick fixed-ups

>Small houses being built in Detroit

I guess so niggers will not notice the difference when they are housed in jail cells later on

Detroit in this video looks more like Eastern Europe than the United States, fucking Christ.

Same story whenever non-black minorities start moving into black areas.

Looks like white people in the background of OP's pic.

>bringing the cuck sheds to the niggers
Progresssive!

Attached: 1521658323899.jpg (625x909, 98K)

>there use to be houses there. But niggers burned down the whole block

Smaller targets.

>families
One bed, one bath, no living room just a bed room with a small kitchen and a bathroom. Imagine trying to fit a fucking family in there. Hell two people would be crammed.

This is made for divorced dads and homeless people to OD in.

they'll still ruin them. niggers ruin everything.

>Build expensive tinyhomes in the hood
>Dumb white people move into them
>Accidentally gentrify Detroit
>Black people no longer can afford to live there
>Gleaming metropolis of industry and culture within the next 40 years.

Black people will destroy it. They'll burglarize the fuck out of it. They'll make bullet holes appear on the sidings. Don't know why people keep on trying to fix Detroit.

kek I own 4 of these

they aren't for living in, they are for holding the property due to how the law in that shithole works

basically if you dont put something on the land and maintain it, the city claims that they can take the land back, which is ludicrous but whatever

these guys are trying to find renters, and more power to them

I just painted the outside and put plastic over the inside, and maintain fake rental listings in case anybody ever checks (they dont, because detroit gvt is non functional).

nobody wants to fucking live in a dead city surrounded by feral niggers

>Small houses being built in Detroit
Niggers still won't be able to afford them, but the section 8 housing program will ensure they get destroyed by nogs anyway
Landlord screwed over by section 8 tenants:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUvBa8xNWw8

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

Ever get squatters?

nah, they are literally just wooden boxes way outside the regular hood

rent one out to me for cheap I'll live in there for a while squatting it for you

I"m assuming these are new Section 8 rentals installed by white people that got the property for cheap. I don't have a problem with it. They spend all their time out on the porch anyway, why make the house big? And it'll cost less to replace it when they trash it out.

>I"m assuming these are new Section 8 rentals installed by white people that got the property for cheap
Its people buying lots for literally the same amount of money as cheap Chinese electrical appliances and holding them until the property value goes up.

The only group that could do it with out reproach.

agenda 21

they want everyone is slave shacks.

They're really playing the long game then. That place is going to be uninhabitable for a long time.

Not bad really.

Attached: EFB32103-89B8-4377-A73E-74B89287C7CD.jpg (384x313, 107K)

Better than some apartment. Literally is an apartment but
>own yard
>no shared walls/ceiling/floor
>no parking in some parking lot

better than any apartment

they had a crack down on people renting out homes that were not up to code and also not paying their taxes. Contractors are expensive for most of the repairs needed it would make sense to demolish or have a crackhead burn down your property, put in a prefab shed and rent it out.

Nice idea but

Overcrowding isn't really one of Detroit's main problems

Houses are stupid big now. They encourage clutter. Our society is changing, more sustsinable, less consumerism, even less children. There's really no point to regular sized homes now. If we let them fall into disrepair now then replaced with tiny homes our gov't can't pull some refugee shit like Germany.

Comfy for my MGTOW style

Hispanics. The legal kind. Shortly before the fall of Detroit they were moving in. Then pic related happened along with illegals. Now that us manufacturing is recovering slightly in the region, they're moving back.
That and Arabs driving land rovers while on foodstamps purchasing property for no apparent reason.

Attached: IKGoxwr[1].jpg (1280x1698, 555K)

Welcome to what Boomers are trying to establish as the new norm. Before now it's been Boomers demolishing single-family homes to convert into apartment complexes, supplementary income, but apartment's are expensive to build and even more expensive to maintain, you're under a lot more legal obligations taking care of tenants than just selling a home to a buyer.

This is gonna be their new thing - why waste time converting an old lot into a complex and having to put up with the effort of maintaining it when you can just slice a big lot into a dozen micro-lots with shitty $35-40K tiny homes built on them that you can flip for $50-60K a pop and turn a quick, tidy profit on? Expect to see millions of single-family homes get demolished and turned into 'tiny developments' over the next decade.

I was raised on the American Dream - if you're honest, and decent, and work hard, and play by the rules you can earn a good job, a good home, a good wife, a good family, a good life. They took our potential jobs and gave them to foreigners they can pay pennies on the dollar. They took our potential homes and converted them into rentals and tiny houses to turn a profit. They took our potential wives and filled their heads with fourth-wave feminist nonsense. They've priced us out of ever having big, healthy, happy families. They're never going to stop, not until there's nothing left for our generation except servitude and death.

>property for no apparent reason.
disregard that, I now remember a friend telling me they purchase whatever run down shithouse, don't bother fixing it, and rent it out on section 8 at the maximum that the tenant can be granted.

I wouldn't mind owning my own tiny house honestly, as long as it was in a relatively safe area. I'm probably never going to own a real home and renting until death sounds depressing. It'd be nice to own something that belongs to me.

This is the American dream. Neets are neets because housing is too expensive whereever they live so they opt out of the workforce entirely. Not everyone needs a big house, their only use was to have a family. A lot of millennials aren't even starting ones.

>Arabs driving land rovers while on foodstamps purchasing property for no apparent reason
The term 'sand-nigger' has never been more appropriate.

Security can be built in. Boomers didn't have cameras or internet and wifi at their disposal. LED even makes it more attractive to leave flood lights on constantly.

>want more houses at a low cost
>build tons of detached single-family homes instead of literally anything more efficient
Ishygddt.

Attached: figure-4-missing-middle-housing-examples.png (1090x309, 416K)

Shit Landcsaping

looks like cuck sheds

Attached: 1421641856756.jpg (2496x1664, 1.2M)

Yeah if we built shit out of cement maybe otherwise they'd become ghettos like what was already there before. Who wants to live in apartments made of wood? So you can get bed bugs easier?

Let the homeowner add their own touch like landscaping.

Nice yard for a nice bike collection.

The lack of affordable housing is a big factor behind WHY millenials aren't starting families in the first place.

Or a garden.

Agreed. I wouldn’t mind living in a tiny house alone or with my girlfriend after we get married. Once kids start coming though it would be time to move.

my first comfy Sims house
np with this tbqhwyfamily

Attached: Woz.jpg (750x600, 66K)

>Nice yard for a nice bike collection
It's OK I guess, got nothing on this pic related nigger yard though

Attached: nigger_found_my_bike.jpg (2272x1704, 243K)

Why not just buy a camper trailer and pull it onto an empty lot?

So Detroit is at an advantage, they have loads of empty land for a big city. Have big city bones and infrastructure. So build more of these with adendums that they remain affordable and not used for speculative real estate.

Because that's trashy.

"small"
Most of my friend live or used to live in "housing plan" houses like pic related and even pic is new and clean, they lived in 30 years old houses.
Niggers in the US can't even grasp to comprehend how privileged they are. To have more than 2 bedrooms, the kitchen separated from the living room, a car not older than 20 years.

Attached: viviendassociales.jpg (893x634, 226K)

only problem is the soil is full of toxic and heavy metals due to industry flushing down their waste the last 50 years..

people get cancer and deformed babies because of that.

That looks like hell.

Good luck with that.

There is only one way to fix detroit

These tinyhomes are cheaply built

Particle Board exteriors
Pex/PVC plumbing
Builder-Grade Windows

They don't have to eat from the gardens, its something to do otherwise people would just bitch on the internet all day.

So are apartments.

Raze the city and start again?

Not compared to fucking Detroit it doesn't.

not bad if its have decent price

dude did you evr live in an apartment?

so as every american 'house'

No, I'd rather live in the tiny Detroit houses. Those beige things are fucking low density commie blocks.

tiny homes are a tax scam, look into what there gonna charge in property tax vs sq footage, detroit is bombed the fuck out not only due to eminent danger but absurd taxes on property, they couldnt give away houses because the taxes were too high, theres plenty of abandoned property to rehabilitate.... cuck sheds are code for more tax for less, living in dog crates paying thousands to the gubment

What would be a good theme for the thread?
youtu.be/k9p4B6s0j4U

looks depressing and horrible

nice cucksheds, faggots

You may think so, but then you have ridiculous insurance rates for everything, especially driver's insurance (no-fault+niggers+illegals). There is no public transportation, nor are there any reasonable jobs within the city. To top it off, banks won't lend you for property in detroit or if they do it's at a rate intended to dissuade you from it. You go cheaper for an investment that won't really net you anything, will put you at risk, and be a hassle all around when for $140k you can find much better in much better areas likely near employment.

Attached: four year plan.png (639x952, 1.51M)

Apartments, generally, have poured basements. These are 4x4 sticks and jacks on dirt.

>I might be getting robbed and shot by local crack dealers but at least I have my individualistic cuck shed

They're going to look like shit filled and be with violent niggers very soon.

You fucking have the same shit kraut. Garden house?

These houses aren't for niggers. These houses are for non-married, millennials

>These houses are for future violent crime victims.

Most cities don't allow you to do that permanently. You MIGHT be able to do it while building a house on the lot you park it on, but that's about it.

The area is so small it doesnt need a basement. Even with their winters, although needs some outhouse looking shed for like yard maintenance tools and snowblowers.

why not just buy the actual 2,000 square foot house next door for $300

That and childless couples who just want to fuck and consume until they die.

Wouldn't mind owning one. It's definitely better than an apartment.

Due to lack of maintenance, you'll have to tear it down regardless.

Watch the quality of them go down as fast as the Flash.

>2011 looked nice
>no niggers

Detroit's problem is not enough taxes b/c people fled a jobless, dangerous city

More homes does not necessarily = more jobs or less criminals w/ more houses to steal from/beg for gibs

>buy tinyhouse, pay all in cash, own the property and house

>good goy, buy that cuckshed and live in your slave shack

>get mortgage from from Rockefeller owned Chase Bank, unable to own land or house until paying most of your income every month for decades

>good goy get that mortgage

What is the actual negative of owning a small house? For virtually all of human history this was how people lived, in small houses/cottages etc

You are far more enslaved with a mortgage paying interest to banks than a tiny house you can immediately own all of, and move very very easy.

The american dream historically was the purchase of a brand new home. Why do you think boomers constantly buy new ones? Their parents would buy a new home and hold onto it live in it til they died. Boomers were spoiled with all of the modern amenities of a developed industrial lifestyle so as they accumulated more shit they needed more house. But tech is making a lot of the shit they had useless so were going back to those days of the parents of the boomers.

You want to guess what happens to this one?

Attached: asdfpart1.png (413x1020, 1.02M)

>just buy the actual 2,000 square foot house next door for $300
This, plus the retarded niggers in city government will want you to pay thousands in back taxes. Being niggers, the city gov has no idea why demanding gibs keeps anyone from improving things.

Sucks to raise a family in a house with not enough rooms per child.

Wrong. Pic is (at risk of self doxing) a neighbor in my city where 2 of my friends live.
As hellish as it may look, murders are extremely rare. We all know each other, we all know which families are the trouble makers.

It is actually very peaceful, kinda boring. The dirt streets and the, former, lack of sewers made it cheap land and decent people went to live there.

Attached: da hood.jpg (1119x636, 316K)

I vote crack house or burnt out wreck

It's sad. But at least they can build some equity and not be rent-raped their entire existence

Maybe when women were worth a damn to have children with.

In the UK, this would be considered 'Temporary Accommodation' as it doesn't have a concrete base. Completely different ballpark when it comes to ownership.

Just buy several plots then plow them down, make a perimeter and put up your own shipping container house/mansion compound.

Attached: 1517780902074.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

Don't know what it got turned into, but check out this dude.

Attached: asdfpart2.png (414x1088, 1.11M)

Those are two different houses.