Corey Feldman was Stabbed Last night; Same day Nick Producer Dan Schneider Is Fired

Seriously cant make this up. 3 guys came up on corey, opened his door, and stabbed him, his guards saved him, any coincidence this happened on the same day schneider was cut? this story is getting bigger and bigger

Corey Feldman recently went to the LAPD and started an investigation into "child pedophiles in hollywood". Hes one of the most outspoken truthers on the subject.

twitter.com/Corey_Feldman

Prepare for the great purge.

Attached: 3QQAY_NV.jpg (600x314, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-corey-feldman-attack-investigation-20180328-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm undecided about Feldman, but it's a pretty strange ((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))

nothing to see here goyim

Who cares Drumpf likes sex!

Holy fuck.

>child pedophiles
Aren't all children technically pedophiles?

free beer tomorrow

Schneider can’t keep getting away with it!

There trying to silence Corey, lads. We need to save him from (((them))).

Attached: EB7ADECB-7AE3-4029-8384-A8E2EF7E1820.gif (350x236, 3.84M)

>trying to silence Corey
He’s been pretty tight lipped. Probably the only part of him that’s still tight.

I think he's going to get a permanent shutdown soon enough, though. Hollywood hates him, and it seems like just a matter of time at this point.

Crisis ACTOR!

He didn't speak out when he had the perfect opportunity to take down the cabal.
He just named two nobodies and that's it.
He wants to pursue his career in Hollywood rather than take it down. That or he's too scared, but I doubt it since #MeToo had plenty of people protecting him. Easy to imagine that his friends told him to stop though.

Fake. He is a lunatic.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-28 at 10.53.11 AM - Edited.png (800x79, 36K)

kek, the police says the was no attempted murder nor visible injury and they are not investigating lol.

Nice shit pol, keep it up

All you had to do was give him 10 million dollars and buy a ticket to his movie you shitlord!!!

Also he wasn't even stabbed, he's trying to distract from Dan Schneider.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-corey-feldman-attack-investigation-20180328-story.html

>"He claims he was stabbed," Madison said of Feldman. "There is no laceration or stabbing to his stomach."

the stabbing was a message from the pedo mafia

Did they check his anus?

Was he really stabbed though? And why did they keep his baseball hat on?

Dan "Stab a Man" Schneider is on a warpath.

>6 gorillion stab wounds
Jews have great imaginations.

Cory have a connection to Dan?

Stabbings aren't always physical.

He lied about being stabbed

maybe they stabbed him in the ass. I imagine his asshole is probably stretched to hell by now.

where