Houkago Shoujo Bout

This series has been out for over a year and I have never seen even one thread of it. Houkago Shoujo Bout thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/orizurubros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute girls knocking each other the fuck out. Literally what's not to love?

Why has this gem gone untranslated? Two volumes and not a single translated page anywhere?

This manga LITERALLY has Japanese schoolgirls CROSS COUNTERING one another and you people don't even care. Sup Forums is truly dead.

>head kick ahegao
now i've seen it all

Have you read "Hanakaku - Last Girl Standing"?

Seems to be the same kind of thing.
Thanks for the suggestion, OP. This is translated right?

I have been looking for shit like this
Thank you fampai

Where can i read this?

It's really under-the-radar, I haven't been able to even find raws anywhere. But perhaps we can combine our autism and find it.

So there isn't even translated chapters? Usual sources don't give me anything.

Give him some love

twitter.com/orizurubros

I have not, but I will now- suggestion appreciated, friendo. And sadly no, I've spent hours scouring and haven't been able to find Houkago Shoujo Bout, translated or even raw. It's puzzling how elusive this is. If I knew more Mandarin I'd trawl the Chinese sites for it.

Too bad, user. It's not gonna get a lot of attention without translations, but maybe someone will pick it up.

Hanakaku looks good so far: seems to be really light-hearted on the surface, but it looks like the fights get really brutal too.

I have never heard of this before.

She's almost as cute outside the ring as she is making a sexy derped-out K.O.'ed ahegao

Who could care if there isn't even fucking raws you dipshit?

You do realize that people can become interested in a manga, buy a manga and scan it, right? Do you believe raws are magically dropped off by the raw fairy and everything else is banished to the forbidden zone, unatainable forevermore?

Oh, and here's an obligatory "fuck off retard".

What are you even talking about? There are no raws/scans in sight, how people here would even noticed about it? You are blaming people for not noticing something unnoticeable.
Fuck face

If there is a God out there, or a Santa Claus, please deliver raws unto us.

Kissca is a really niche magazines, and nobody seems to have picked up the volumes.

>we can combine our autism and find it.
I checked some Nip and chink sites, and also searched for raws of the magzine it's serialized in Kissca(月刊キスカ), and in both cases I found nothing.

Cute girls beating the shit out of each other should be a trend.

This looks really good.
:(
I want to read it