Tfw my university refuses to acknowledge that Easter exists

>tfw my university refuses to acknowledge that Easter exists
>students organize an "egg hunt" but not an "easter egg hunt", literally no mention of Easter or symbols associated with Easter

WTF is happening? We can't even have Easter anymore. Celebrating Easter with my family was always a great time for me when I was younger, now that I'm away for school I just feel homesick and shitty. I guess I can go to Easter mass alone this year... Shitty how they this to Easter but had no problem making flyers about Muslim refugees or Rosh Hashanah.

Attached: __camilla_and_lucina_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_kakusei_fire_emblem_heroes_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_ (850x1303, 353K)

so get some christian students and complain to ur uni about it

I was thinking about doing that, but they're probably not gonna listen.

do it anyway

deus vult user

Definitely leads to being kicked out. Do it and see.

I bet Muslims have a makeship mosque setup in there somewhere. And I'll bet there is a rule against any Christian practice.

My high school was that way. And that was in Texas, part of the fucking Bible Belt. I can't imagine a university being better.

Easter is a pagan holiday designed to worship material goods and mythical creatures just like CHRISTmas has become. You should be thankful.

What does easter have to do with eggs? Oh because it was originally pagan you christcucks.

so what

shoot up your school.

Attached: Mfw no easter egg hunt.jpg (643x471, 55K)

Attached: juden.png (80x90, 5K)

Yeah worship that kike on a stick christfag. Eat it up.

>Not knowing your allegedly christian holiday is in fact a pagan orgy holiday.
A solstice party, and being spring people fucked. A lot. Also they herded their livestock through blessed bonfire smoke, for a year of fertility and good luck. Shit seems fun.

>expecting academic jews to acknowledge the resurrection of Jesus Christ
>expecting subhuman liberals and negroids to give a shit about God or the Trinity

Attached: 1460681932402.jpg (968x408, 120K)

>Easter is the celebration of Jesus Christ's death and Jesus Christ living again
>collages hate reliogn for some reason so they take reliogn out of relious hoildays

I bet you never celebrated pancake day either

Nope, just Christian holidays. They have no problem with Jewish and Muzzie holidays.

It's not April yet fuckass

Easter is this Sunday, you dumb ultra nigger.

Oh noo the pagan is salty because no one cares about their dead religion

niggers can't write

It’s cultural appropriation

What do eggs have to do with your rabbi, jew lover?